PDA

View Full Version : EDC17CP45 correct EGR OFF with dpf working

goyodesanctis
20th February, 2024, 09:49 AM
Hello!!!
I have had problems turning off the egr in this car, there is no DTC, or anything, but it is affecting me for DPF regeneration, where it gives me problems with positive turbo pressure deviation, overboost.
I recorded data, and demanding 0.5 bar, the blowing pressure was 1.1 bar, and... it was normal for it to cause a breakdown.

When I returned to stock, it completed the regeneration successfully, without any problems.

Is it possible to correctly remove the egr from this vehicle, while preserving the dpf?

Davinci and other programs do not work, it has been proven, since it depends on the errors that are eliminated, this affects the regeneration.
I have seen, attached map pack, where are the hysteresis, the 16x1 maps I think are for normal mode, but, this vehicle has HP/LP egr, and I don't know where the LP area is if I'm not mistaken, I don't know If it could be the maps that exist before 16x1.

Could someone who has a proven solution help me?
If not, then I will leave it in stock.
Thank you!!!

xafys93
20th February, 2024, 10:06 PM
HERE YOUR FILE

Max001
20th February, 2024, 10:14 PM
Hello!!!
I have had problems turning off the egr in this car, there is no DTC, or anything, but it is affecting me for DPF regeneration, where it gives me problems with positive turbo pressure deviation, overboost.
I recorded data, and demanding 0.5 bar, the blowing pressure was 1.1 bar, and... it was normal for it to cause a breakdown.

When I returned to stock, it completed the regeneration successfully, without any problems.

Is it possible to correctly remove the egr from this vehicle, while preserving the dpf?

Davinci and other programs do not work, it has been proven, since it depends on the errors that are eliminated, this affects the regeneration.
I have seen, attached map pack, where are the hysteresis, the 16x1 maps I think are for normal mode, but, this vehicle has HP/LP egr, and I don't know where the LP area is if I'm not mistaken, I don't know If it could be the maps that exist before 16x1.

Could someone who has a proven solution help me?
If not, then I will leave it in stock.
Thank you!!!

Bmw Edc17cp45 Egr Off DPF regenerations ok