PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 CP remove

AE Simic 026
23rd February, 2024, 10:17 AM
I have an audi a4 8k the vehicle would not start the lower ELV was the problem. The ELV is now in sync with the BCM2 and the vehicle starts normally. Now, when i start the vehicle on the dashboard SAFE display, also in all modules CP is reported,i tried with AVDI to remove CP but without success. Then I paid online ODIS,i didn't finish the job even with ODIS because when coding with ODIS online, it threw errors
FAZ2781E
FAZ4160E
FE841 AKTION 02 VIN WAUZZZ8K7AA
ODIS was telling me to code the gateway, ODIS online support said that the gateway is faulty.
I am attaching a scan of the car

Ct10dst
23rd February, 2024, 10:41 AM
One thing that i dont understand is if you have odis and also got online connection why you did not pair the new elv with odis elv was used one or new one? and acording to your errors means that the online acount you have used to dont have rights for CP so you need to use another provider of odis online connection who provide also immo and cp what provider have you used for online geko ? I can fix this problem so contact me if you interested

AE Simic 026
23rd February, 2024, 11:51 AM
One thing that i dont understand is if you have odis and also got online connection why you did not pair the new elv with odis elv was used one or new one? and acording to your errors means that the online acount you have used to dont have rights for CP so you need to use another provider of odis online connection who provide also immo and cp what provider have you used for online geko ? I can fix this problem so contact me if you interested

Why should i pay online for ELV when i could solve the problem like this and sync ELV and BCM. I've worked with this CP and IMMO account and haven't had a problem so far

kuebk
23rd February, 2024, 06:22 PM
Post full autoscan. How did you match the ELV to BCM?

AE Simic 026
23rd February, 2024, 07:22 PM
Post full autoscan. How did you match the ELV to BCM?
\

full autoscan