PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 B9 EDC17C74 DPF off

fudballer
28th February, 2024, 12:00 PM
Hello guys, i have big problems with this Audi A4 B9 2016 2.0 100kw EDC17C74. Car had DPF DTC and was in Safe mode, i did DPF off and removed inside the car and car was working great no DTC and no Safe mode but car started doing regenerations. I tried manual solution but couldn't find switches and post injections and all the softwares but outcome is the same still making regenerations. If someone can please help me with DPF off and ADblue off file i would be really thankful because ADblue started also making problems. And have to mention this is different type of EDC17c74 it's V2 ECU

begi1
28th February, 2024, 12:48 PM
Hello guys, i have big problems with this Audi A4 B9 2016 2.0 100kw EDC17C74. Car had DPF DTC and was in Safe mode, i did DPF off and removed inside the car and car was working great no DTC and no Safe mode but car started doing regenerations. I tried manual solution but couldn't find switches and post injections and all the softwares but outcome is the same still making regenerations. If someone can please help me with DPF off and ADblue off file i would be really thankful because ADblue started also making problems. And have to mention this is different type of EDC17c74 it's V2 ECU

Try this. PASS PM

fudballer
28th February, 2024, 12:54 PM
Unfortunetly this file doesn't work, this is DaVinchi solution and car starts regeneration again

begi1
28th February, 2024, 01:00 PM
did u first reset dpf ?

fudballer
28th February, 2024, 01:01 PM
I did, no DTC and no Safe mode but car starts regenation. DaVichi solution i think works on EDC17C74 V1 but not on this V2

farawhy1
28th February, 2024, 02:08 PM

here no need to reset or disconnect anything .....

Elijahs
28th February, 2024, 08:43 PM
All of these solution are crap if EGR is not stopped, because your wet intercooler/intake manifold will be clogged IN NO TIME if DPF is off and low pressure EGR + exhaust flap keeps working

fudballer
4th March, 2024, 08:28 PM
Farawhy1 your map works beautifuly and yeah Elijahs i agree but Farawhy1 maps works perfect and EGR was disabled in map before this

Elijahs
4th March, 2024, 10:01 PM
Good to hear, but always remmember on dual egr systems, egr must be stopped if dpf off!!!!

fudballer
7th March, 2024, 12:19 PM
Thank you so much for your advice Elijahs, will keep that in mind