PDA

View Full Version : Another intro

slavisac1
10th March, 2024, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone.

I am old,but new member again. My old name is slavisac and I got banned for having weak pass. In this way I will try to ask admins if they can unban my acc slavisac.

Wish you all the best

Johnner
10th March, 2024, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone.

I am old,but new member again. My old name is slavisac and I got banned for having weak pass. In this way I will try to ask admins if they can unban my acc slavisac.

Wish you all the best

Mate, let's be clear here, for everyone. You didn't get banned for having a weak password
Passwords are encrypted, and no-one has access to them here

Your account was banned because someone/something got a return on your weak-ass password, and spammed the site

Simples

Thanks

J

slavisac1
10th March, 2024, 03:00 PM
That "weak-ass"pass was generated by DK so I left it like that. If that is my fault so be it. You could make it mandatory to change passwords like it was before and no one would have problem like this. I really do not see why is it my fault if some retarded idiot who does not have a life stole my pass and makes damage to me and others.I would personaly broke all of his fingers so he/she can not type a single word in his/hers life again to damage others. All I am saying that it is not my fault to be punished like this and I did not gave my pass to anyone.
Thank you again