PDA

View Full Version : Vectra C map rating

Yet
12th March, 2024, 12:01 PM
Hello everyone. I'm starting to learn chip tuning and I took the map from my Vectra, but someone was here before. As far as I know, the egr and dpf were removed and stage 1 was done, but I don't know if it was good. Could someone take a look at this map?

Max001
12th March, 2024, 01:49 PM
Hello everyone. I'm starting to learn chip tuning and I took the map from my Vectra, but someone was here before. As far as I know, the egr and dpf were removed and stage 1 was done, but I don't know if it was good. Could someone take a look at this map?

you asked for this Stage on this forum, now you ask for a check? if you don't trust pay for a file service just search on google..

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1039538-Opel-Vectra-C-Z19DT-stage-1-egr-dpf-off?highlight=1037372377

Yet
12th March, 2024, 02:58 PM
That file is not uploaded because the car smoked a lot. And the contact with that friend broke off because he was supposed to improve things slightly, but he hasn't responded yet. So the one that was there before is loaded. I removed the EGR with ''Proffessional EGR Remover'' and I made the map myself, but I don't know if everything was done correctly. Secondly, 90% of the errors were removed in the previous map. And this one is the original one, modified by me.

Max001
12th March, 2024, 03:40 PM
That file is not uploaded because the car smoked a lot. And the contact with that friend broke off because he was supposed to improve things slightly, but he hasn't responded yet. So the one that was there before is loaded. I removed the EGR with ''Proffessional EGR Remover'' and I made the map myself, but I don't know if everything was done correctly. Secondly, 90% of the errors were removed in the previous map. And this one is the original one, modified by me.

when you ask for a file check you must always attach the original file too, forget those cheap cracked programs to do an egr off or dpf or other

Yet
12th March, 2024, 03:46 PM
kiedy prosisz o sprawdzenie pliku, zawsze musisz dołączyć oryginalny plik, zapomnij o tych tanich złamanych programach, aby wyłączyć EGR lub DPF lub inne
ok here are the files

Max001
12th March, 2024, 05:20 PM
ok here are the files

Opel Vectra Dpf Egr Off Stage