PDA

View Full Version : Ford Mondeo(4th) Delphi DCM3.5 MPC 5566 - Processor Read Error

Zhyonin
18th March, 2024, 05:33 PM
Hi, I have a flooded vehicle. I decided to clone the ECU to overwrite a new one from the scrapyard. To clone use a Chinese copy of KTAG. I read the EEPROM without any difficulty, but when reading the processor a problem arises. The device reads sector 0x00000000, but when reading the next sector it tells me (Error in reading). I guess this sector is damaged and the device won't let me make the complete copy. In the end I have the EEPROM, the BG91-14C625-FRF calibration file and the Bootloader file downloaded from Ford.

Can someone with experience in this area verify the Boot?

I want to paste the three parts into a file and overwrite in a new block using the BSL way of writing. As I understand it, if the boot is incomplete, damaged or unsuitable for this chip, I will not even be able to communicate with the block after writing.

Also, if by any chance someone has a complete file (BG91-14C204-FJF) and can share it, I would be grateful. I will use it as a guide to compile my file
Thanks

I made the Clone with KTAG – DELPHI DCM3.5 FORD (P302):
- MICRO MPC5566 (Maps) - I don't have a copy
- EXTFLASH NOT PRESENT
- EEPROM ST95640 - I have a copy

The identification of the ECU:
- Software version - BG91-14C204-FJF
- Serial number - 5306SA33230577
- Catalog number - BG91-12A650-FJF
- Hardware number - AG91-12B684-DC
- Calibration file - BG91-14C625-FRF

ecugaz
20th March, 2024, 09:37 AM
TRY UPDATE ECU WITH IDS OR FORSCAN

clautosing
20th March, 2024, 09:48 PM
Hello . I think i have 1 or 2 full boot DCM3.5 Ford Mondeo backup but with diferent code. Doesn't matter the code. It is good you have good eprom. You can write the file i wiil give to you an after this you can Reprogram with IDS or Forscan to return to your code. i can give you the file tomorrow if you want. Its on another laptop

Zhyonin
25th March, 2024, 08:32 PM
Guys, thank you very much for the help. I was missing a lot of information in the damp. I got the execution program from another Ford Mondeo, from address 000005E0 to 001FFFF0. I'm still not sure it would work but I'm going to try starting this Frankenstein.
I'm sharing the file in case anyone has a similar problem. Maybe it will help you.

Zhyonin
25th March, 2024, 08:33 PM
TRY UPDATE ECU WITH IDS OR FORSCAN

Thanks for the advice. I only have the ForScan and I will try it in a couple of days.

Zhyonin
25th March, 2024, 09:32 PM
Hello . I think i have 1 or 2 full boot DCM3.5 Ford Mondeo backup but with diferent code. Doesn't matter the code. It is good you have good eprom. You can write the file i wiil give to you an after this you can Reprogram with IDS or Forscan to return to your code. i can give you the file tomorrow if you want. Its on another laptop

Thank you so much! If you can share the backup file I would be grateful! This vehicle doesn't let me sleep)) I really want to get it up.
Thank you in advance for your willingness

clautosing
25th March, 2024, 09:50 PM
Hello. I think i did.t understund from the begining. You have eprom from original ecu , but flash is corupt and you want to install a Second Hand ecu?
Then write only eprom if Ecu it's similar, not necesary to have the same code BG91-12A650-xx.
The car will start and then you can reprogram with IDS or Forscan to calibrate with you code, or you can find an ECU with the same code.
I have 2 files for DCM3.5 but for Kuga. I have a ECU for Mondeo but i have to read tommorow evening if you can wait.

Zhyonin
29th March, 2024, 09:00 PM
Hello. I think i did.t understund from the begining. You have eprom from original ecu , but flash is corupt and you want to install a Second Hand ecu?
Then write only eprom if Ecu it's similar, not necesary to have the same code BG91-12A650-xx.
The car will start and then you can reprogram with IDS or Forscan to calibrate with you code, or you can find an ECU with the same code.
I have 2 files for DCM3.5 but for Kuga. I have a ECU for Mondeo but i have to read tommorow evening if you can wait.

Have a BG91-12A650-FJF block, which is damaged. At my local scrapyard I could only get an ECU with the code BG91-12A650-RC. I started reading my FJF block to rewrite this information in the RC. The eeprom and the processor match. I have the eeprom from my vehicle, the rest I compiled.
I did this manipulation due to lack of knowledge. I thought that the complete reprogramming of the MPC5566 could only be done with the IDS. I have the Forscan and I planned to only make adaptations to the vehicle with this program.
I didn't know that with Forscan I could completely reprogram the processor.
Thank you very much for the great advice! I will try it with great enthusiasm.