PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki vitara 1.9ddis -edc16c3 map pack?

S0nda
23rd March, 2024, 01:31 PM
has any one a map pack for this sw?
or any tested stg1?

by comparing with ori it has a lot % increased without any calculation.

S0nda
23rd March, 2024, 06:21 PM
Knock knock..

qni666
24th March, 2024, 07:04 AM
What is your Winols version ?

S0nda
25th March, 2024, 07:04 AM
What is your Winols version ?

I think 5.53 or 54 not sure latest one..

Do u have any ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qni666
25th March, 2024, 08:36 AM
Ok i can make it for stage 1 or what maps need ? and give your customer ID to lock for your winols only

S0nda
25th March, 2024, 05:20 PM
Ok i can make it for stage 1 or what maps need ? and give your customer ID to lock for your winols only

Okay np , sending u costumer id on private message right now.

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 11:48 AM
Hello anybody else with any map pack or damos ? for that sw?

coz qni666 is as always time cheater.. just promises and nothing! ( can share sc of any one is interested to know )

Thanks!

qni666
27th March, 2024, 11:52 AM
Hello anybody else with any map pack or damos ? for that sw?

coz qni666 is as always time cheater.. just promises and nothing! ( can share sc of any one is interested to know )

Thanks!

I will upload the mappack for free for everyone, but it is not my fault that you give the winols number, which is not your mappack, it is locked to the number you gave me in this case 160608, the password of the archive is 123467 only and only the original winols user with number 160608 can to open the file as I want to lock my work and your client not being waited on is not my problem. If you really have your original winols maybe you know that it is locked by number :) Have a nice day

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 12:01 PM
I will upload the mappack for free for everyone, but it is not my fault that you give the winols number, which is not your mappack, it is locked to the number you gave me in this case 160608, the password of the archive is 123467 only and only the original winols user with number 160608 can to open the file as I want to lock my work and your client not being waited on is not my problem. If you really have your original winols maybe you know that it is locked by number :) Have a nice day

That's a big lie! : )

i can make a video of my WINOLS ... of my desktop and share here let's everyone see ur lies..

there is no file. or mack pack on it.. you are just trying to gain fake reputation's and thanks .. while u just buy peoples time and in the end u will not bring any result..

also see his current upload , he upload .pdf file.. and when u drag and drop to winols.. there is no map pack just a binary file..

qni666
27th March, 2024, 12:03 PM
Yes and mp3 format :D mate just if u have ori winols u can open the mappack if u have demo or friend customer id ask him to export :)

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 12:09 PM
Yes and mp3 format :D mate just if u have ori winols u can open the mappack if u have demo or friend customer id ask him to export :)

Dear Mr Cheater, here is the screenshot of original WinOLS.

and do not be so smart here coz we all know what a locked damos by id means.. and what means when someone lies all the time.

LET Everyone here on DK know who are u.

qni666
27th March, 2024, 12:13 PM
Dear Mr Cheater, here is the screenshot of original WinOLS.

and do not be so smart here coz we all know what a locked damos by id means.. and what means when someone lies all the time.

LET Everyone here on DK know who are u.

Yes yes let do evryone in DK to know for your friend ori winols and if u have and tell is your why cant open ? i share without pass, but still cant open why ? and last who buy original winols and cant make easy edc16 with ~20maps :D

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 12:54 PM
Yes yes let do evryone in DK to know for your friend ori winols and if u have and tell is your why cant open ? i share without pass, but still cant open why ? and last who buy original winols and cant make easy edc16 with ~20maps :D

WinOLS is original, if u can make it more original than original let me know, i will forward to evc.de that u are a genius for time cheating.
do not tell me , what i can do and what not don't change ur words.

PS, now he is asking on inbox to "Excuse him", why ? coz he is a cheater..

with other words, my cheat was smaller, "time only" .. let others be aware coz can be chatted with big things.

qni666
27th March, 2024, 01:15 PM
Yes yes here same i scam and liar people https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1078475-Golf-6-EDC17C46-Stage-1 and oops its edc17 not 16 maybe was too hard for u have a nice day

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 01:27 PM
Yes yes here same i scam and liar people https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1078475-Golf-6-EDC17C46-Stage-1 and oops its edc17 not 16 maybe was too hard for u have a nice day

the longer and new messages u type.. the more u tell to everyone how a strategic scammer u are.

we are talking for a map pack.
not for edc16 or for ori or not ori winols or for edc17 is hard or nott hard.

Scammer!!

qni666
27th March, 2024, 01:31 PM
the longer and new messages u type.. the more u tell to everyone how a strategic scammer u are.

we are talking for a map pack.
not for edc16 or for ori or not ori winols or for edc17 is hard or nott hard.

Scammer!!

Yes we are talking for lock my work protect my mappack and lock to original winols user you are not and i told u many times i help to many many people, but if u can open mappack for your "ori demo"ols dont write bullshits see how much time i ask for help and u how much time ask who i time cheater now ? and u have master autotuner,ori ops demo ols and ask for files pff

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 01:33 PM
i'm ready to proof anything with video, photo, screenshots.

then let's Usere here decide who is the SCAMMER!

qni666
27th March, 2024, 01:36 PM
i'm ready to proof anything with video, photo, screenshots.

then let's Usere here decide who is the SCAMMER!

Yes proof and your messages and i will ask again see how much i want help and how much u want and will talking hah.Stop cry because customer go, will have another one :)

Normal people don't offend when they have nothing to say

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 09:07 PM
Yes proof and your messages and i will ask again see how much i want help and how much u want and will talking hah.Stop cry because customer go, will have another one :)

Normal people don't offend when they have nothing to say

just keep away from my threads and me, and we are fit.

S0nda
27th March, 2024, 09:08 PM
Anybody else any map pack for this sw?

thanks