PDA

View Full Version : Volvo XC60 2016 TFT tacho died during X-Tool programming

slevy70
2nd April, 2024, 10:53 AM
Volvo XC60 2016 TFT tacho died during X-Tool programming, the tool correctly read and wrote the flash memory from the counter on the computer disk, unfortunately during flash programming, when there was about 15% left to the end of the operation, the program stopped and lost connection. X-tool cannot save the flash, I program flash and eeprom from another counter on the UPA-S table, but the counter does not start. Autel diagnostics shows error U015500. Colleagues, how to revive this meter? X-Tool & UPA-S are original.

jonibiss
2nd April, 2024, 11:58 AM
Volvo XC60 2016 TFT tacho died during X-Tool programming, the tool correctly read and wrote the flash memory from the counter on the computer disk, unfortunately during flash programming, when there was about 15% left to the end of the operation, the program stopped and lost connection. X-tool cannot save the flash, I program flash and eeprom from another counter on the UPA-S table, but the counter does not start. Autel diagnostics shows error U015500. Colleagues, how to revive this meter? X-Tool & UPA-S are original.
The panel was restored X-Prog, I write the original file X-tool.
Pinaut:
https://www.drive2.ru/b/546917150816732949/

slevy70
2nd April, 2024, 12:09 PM
I have ori UPA-S, I read and write flash in eeprom but the counter does not start. I need files to store MC9S12XHZ384VAG. Is there anything else in the car apart from uploading the files?

attachment ori flash X-Tool read & write to PC disk

jonibiss
3rd April, 2024, 07:53 AM
I have ori UPA-S, I read and write flash in eeprom but the counter does not start. I need files to store MC9S12XHZ384VAG. Is there anything else in the car apart from uploading the files?

attachment ori flash X-Tool read & write to PC disk
Password PM

slevy70
4th April, 2024, 11:33 AM
dzięki, I uploaded the files, but the tacho doesn't turn on, nothing even lights up, there's only one indicator light. Autel diagnoses U015500, no communication with DIM. After all, the cluster couldn't have been damaged while programming the X-Tool via OBD, the program just fell apart. Your files have different sizes, eep 4 instead of 2kB, flash 2Mb instead of 500kB, is this not a problem?