PDA

View Full Version : 2007 BMW X3 2.5si N52B25A - Ecu Programming Help

boxsport
4th April, 2024, 10:41 PM
Hello guys,

Need some help with an MSV80 ECU for a 2007 X3.
So, the car came with no start. Crank, but no start.

Long story short, i think i fkd up ECU software using WinKFP programming.
Not sure why, but i selected all files according to the ECU tag, but in WinKFP it shows MSV80.1.
Now, reading ECU it shows me as if itīs a MSV80.1.
ECU doesnt show any DTCs, but there are some relays that dont activate and i want to see if anyone could help me recover or programming this ECU with Original Software for this Car VIN Number.
for now i have K-Dcan Cable, INPA, ISTA+ and iīm downloading ISTA P.

Another questions is: can we use ISTA P with ECU connected on the bench for programming? (I donīt have a proper battery stabilizer and it will be at least 1 week to get one)

Anyone that can help me, please let me know.

Thanks

alb3rt
5th April, 2024, 09:14 AM
I can look to remotely if you want.

boxsport
6th April, 2024, 01:21 AM
I can look to remotely if you want.

i will send you pm.
thanks

TheNine90
7th April, 2024, 04:26 AM
ISTA-P wont work on bench.
you can choose to reflash the module using ISTA-p or using comfort mode in winkfp it should give you correct zusb no for the flash

boxsport
8th April, 2024, 04:26 PM
ISTA-P wont work on bench.
you can choose to reflash the module using ISTA-p or using comfort mode in winkfp it should give you correct zusb no for the flash

Already tried to reflash with winkfp in car and it does all the process but still no start. and i get a lot of codes related to communication and iīm thinking its all about the ECU coding or programming...
need to see if anyone can help me figuring this out, otherwise will have to send this away....