PDA

View Full Version : Actros 934. Immo of MR/FR

man216
6th April, 2024, 10:55 PM
Hello.
Aktros 934, 2007.
Problem starting the engine.
1. The key is inserted into the ignition: - the engine starts without problems. There are no errors in MR. Everything is ok in the instrument panel.
2. If the key is removed from the ignition switch and reinserted into the lock: - the engine does not start, and the message MR CODE appears in the instrument panel. An error also appears in the MR (there is no transponder code in the car's CAN bus).
3. There are no FR errors. But in the actual values there is a checkmark: Transponder YES.
4. Using DAS CD Connect, I delete the error in the MR and the engine starts again.
Result: If, after clearing the error in the MR, the key is constantly in the ignition switch and is not removed, the engine always starts. No problem. But this is not normal. It is dangerous if the driver accidentally removes the key from the ignition: - the engine will no longer start. You need to reconnect the diagnostics and delete the error in the MP to start the engine. Also, at some point it will be necessary to disconnect the battery and this will de-energize the car, after which the engine will not start either.

I removed the eeprom from the MP and read it. I didn't edit it. I just read it and installed it in place. I think that in the eeprom MR immo is already disabled and remains only in the FR. This is why there are such problems with starting the engine. I am attaching the eeprom file from MR to the message. I plan to remove the eeprom from the FR as well, and read it too. I think that in the FR (CPC) the immo also needs to be removed.
I'm not sure if immo is already disabled in MR. But it’s suspicious... When the key remains in the ignition switch all the time, only then can the engine be started. . I just started working on this truck yesterday.

Am I moving in the right direction?

Bllinda
7th April, 2024, 10:08 AM
Try .... Password in exchange for button presses

Hello.
Aktros 934, 2007.
Problem starting the engine.
1. The key is inserted into the ignition: - the engine starts without problems. There are no errors in MR. Everything is ok in the instrument panel.
2. If the key is removed from the ignition switch and reinserted into the lock: - the engine does not start, and the message MR CODE appears in the instrument panel. An error also appears in the MR (there is no transponder code in the car's CAN bus).
3. There are no FR errors. But in the actual values there is a checkmark: Transponder YES.
4. Using DAS CD Connect, I delete the error in the MR and the engine starts again.
Result: If, after clearing the error in the MR, the key is constantly in the ignition switch and is not removed, the engine always starts. No problem. But this is not normal. It is dangerous if the driver accidentally removes the key from the ignition: - the engine will no longer start. You need to reconnect the diagnostics and delete the error in the MP to start the engine. Also, at some point it will be necessary to disconnect the battery and this will de-energize the car, after which the engine will not start either.

I removed the eeprom from the MP and read it. I didn't edit it. I just read it and installed it in place. I think that in the eeprom MR immo is already disabled and remains only in the FR. This is why there are such problems with starting the engine. I am attaching the eeprom file from MR to the message. I plan to remove the eeprom from the FR as well, and read it too. I think that in the FR (CPC) the immo also needs to be removed.
I'm not sure if immo is already disabled in MR. But it’s suspicious... When the key remains in the ignition switch all the time, only then can the engine be started. . I just started working on this truck yesterday.

Am I moving in the right direction?

Join Date Dec 2019 ;)
Posts 2
Downloads 0
Uploads 0
Thanks Thanks Given 5
Thanks Thanks Received 0 ;)
Thanked in 0 Posts :)

man216
7th April, 2024, 12:45 PM
Thank you!
Hello, I read eeprom from FR. Please help me remove immo in FR.

Bllinda
8th April, 2024, 06:03 AM
There is one more button left in the window, reputation

Try .... Password in exchange for button presses

man216
8th April, 2024, 06:05 PM
I resolved the issue myself.
The issue was resolved simply by installing a cheap emulator from China. The engine works. Everything is very simple.