PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Hilux Immo Virgin Dump File

jewfishking
14th April, 2024, 07:45 PM
Hey guys I’m new to this scene I own a Hilux 1KD-FTV 3.0l Diesel D4D have managed to remove the Transponder ECU and finally managed to get the data off the 93C66 chip. I have all keys lost but have just bought a new key with transponder and need to be able to use it to start my ute. I have been without a vehicle for 3 weeks now trying to get this sorted. Would anybody be able to help me out with a Virgin Dump File so i can program my new and only key so I have transport once again.
Thanks in advance to you all.
The Transponder ECU number is 89780-71020

UPDATE:

Tried a virgin dump file for same transponder ECU 89780-71020 my ute goes to start for a second then stops. Used my scan tool it sees that there are no keys registered so i try to make a master key it starts doing whatever it does then stops with an error saying lost comms with ECU.

i have attached my original dump if anyone could pretty please help me out and virginize it i would be so appreciative..

thank you

jewfishking
15th April, 2024, 01:04 PM
Thanks for all the help guys!!!! Really appreciate it pffft

fenir
17th April, 2024, 03:07 AM
Hi
your dump is wrong , tested with Tango and virgin maker , I advice you to reset Immo ( OBD2) by any scan tool like G-scan , Autel or any other immobilizer tool , use 4D 67 transponder , or post your correct dump I'll virgin it for you.
Good luck

jewfishking
17th April, 2024, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the reply mate..

I have a Vident iAutomaster-Pro scan tool it tries to reset or delete stored keys but fails and says no comm with ECU. The key I bought has a 4D 67 transponder in it also.

Is this the correct dump as its the only one I have. I read the Eeprom and saved it then someone sent me an incorrect file so now if this file is corrupt or incorrect im up s**t creek without a paddle.

I have the ECU and IMMO box out the ECU has an RA56 chip in it and the IMMO box has a S93C66BD chip in it.

Thanks again for the reply and for your help

fenir
17th April, 2024, 11:23 PM
Your file still not good, use the Dump attached to program a new key by Tango or Xhorse , if you haven't try to reset immo by your scan tool ,but after programming the new key and immo light goes off maybe you need to do immo and ecu synchronization to run the vehicle because this dump is used from another car so use this procedure

Key off.
2) Short pins 4 and 13 in DLC.
3) Turn key to run position.
4) Wait 35 mins. Cluster lamps should be flashing during this process.
5) Turn key off and remove short in DLC.
6) Car should start on next key cycle.
I hope this will help you
Good luck

jewfishking
18th April, 2024, 06:48 AM
Ok dumped to chip it verified ok for the 1st time ever now to go put them back in my car fingers ccrossed

jewfishking
18th April, 2024, 01:25 PM
Hi mate no go the immo light never came on and my scan tool is asking for sn already registered key. Did the jumper across the pins still no good.
Is it possible to just delete the immo?

fenir
18th April, 2024, 08:57 PM
Hi,
make sure the Eeprom is in right position and good soldering
Check key buzzer switch it is necessary when you want to programming keys or reset Immo in Toyota
Check antenna coil signal
compare the eeprom data after programming to know the key data stored or not
Hope this help you
Good luck