PDA

View Full Version : Dacia EDC17C84 Exhaust flap off

Aladinnu
16th April, 2024, 12:00 PM
Hi all , need help with working solution for exhaust flap off edc17c84 ecu, 1.5 dci . Thx+rep in advance

BR

Aladinnu
16th April, 2024, 12:57 PM
Solved! no need anymore!

Krisfuzzy
16th April, 2024, 07:47 PM
Solved! no need anymore!stop writing to each of your requests that you have solved, no one is interested, what I see is just that no one has helped you and you are trying to make it clear that you have the solution.

Aladinnu
16th April, 2024, 08:20 PM
stop writing to each of your requests that you have solved, no one is interested, what I see is just that no one has helped you and you are trying to make it clear that you have the solution.

Mate, i sugest you go back to reply to all threads “yes can be done” and not helping at all as usual and skip my posts. I never seen a more fustrated guy than you. Have u ever immagined that i managed to solve what i was asking for and i post that its solved so someone else not putting work in to it when its not needed anymore?
You even got a problem with other members around here that help others. Considering that you always want to be contacted by email or other way, probably it affects the possible income coming from this forum.