PDA

View Full Version : Starview SUPER USB 4

taffster
6th November, 2008, 06:32 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to this game so bear with me please. I have just purchased a starview super usb 4 box and havnt a clue what to do. i have put a splitter in and tuned box but not all channels appear on screen even though they have been found. Also some show a dollar sign ??????

satsmo
6th November, 2008, 10:27 PM
You need to flash it. You will find the firmware, which contains a readme at the top of the Starview section.

maxisdaman
22nd June, 2009, 01:37 PM
hi my cousin hav recently got a star view 4 box i thnk (thebox auper usb) how ever she doesent revece some of the move channels or any of the box office channels except one, when you go to the automatc scan page the following comes up TW,NTL,EX C&W, OM, CHORUS, chorus cork.

ntl doesent retrive any results althroug she has a virgn media conecton. another cousin a few roads away wth the name connecton usng a eurovox receves all the channels can some one please help.

also can u please tel me f need to update any software of hers
S/w 1.07
boot verson b-11
she lives n london

also st possible to do manual searches to retrve channels, f there is where can i get a list of the channel frequencys

p.s any other nformaton would be apprecated

Thank you

camelv
22nd June, 2009, 02:42 PM
hi my cousin hav recently got a star view 4 box i thnk (thebox auper usb) how ever she doesent revece some of the move channels or any of the box office channels except one, when you go to the automatc scan page the following comes up TW,NTL,EX C&W, OM, CHORUS, chorus cork.

ntl doesent retrive any results althroug she has a virgn media conecton. another cousin a few roads away wth the name connecton usng a eurovox receves all the channels can some one please help.

also can u please tel me f need to update any software of hers
S/w 1.07
boot verson b-11
she lives n london

also st possible to do manual searches to retrve channels, f there is where can i get a list of the channel frequencys

p.s any other nformaton would be apprecated

Thank you
try following this guide m8 http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f83/its-here-idiots-guide-starview-4-initial-setup-30784/ then post back.

maxisdaman
22nd June, 2009, 06:31 PM
i have done as t asked and nstalled the logo fles and the new firmware,

however she stll is only recieving one box office channel on 3 different channels

also some of the channels have nartive of whats going on screen, how do i turn that off

isit possible to manual tune channels, can any 1 please help

madman1983
22nd June, 2009, 06:45 PM
i have done as t asked and nstalled the logo fles and the new firmware,

however she stll is only recieving one box office channel on 3 different channels

also some of the channels have nartive of whats going on screen, how do i turn that off

isit possible to manual tune channels, can any 1 please help

to turn the nartive off, press the audio button and select the other option. usally its syays eng lang or something like that, press ok then exit. box office only works, when there is a live fight etc is going on, or if someone in your street has paid for a movie.