PDA

View Full Version : TOYOTA RAV 4 D4D 177HP the nightmare

ganimir
19th April, 2024, 06:45 AM
Dear members
Could you please help me with the following case which made my whole week awful I had a toyota d4d 2.2D 177hp
I made manual solution DPF and EGR for egr i just lower the hysteresis maps and delete DTC and dpf i just increase temp sensor up to 750cc then i zero it the regeneration maps and then i delete the DTC car run great but something strange is happen looks like the car is going on random limp mode on/of in random principe only for a few seconds the throttle closed back to 19% and then pull strong again this is very annoying when you are cruizing. So could you please check the file idk if the TVA is bad also,, Please share where the LIMP mode address is i tried few address and seems wihout any luck.... one of the address was 54C0.. when i flash with the original file the dtc particular filter trap shows on the diagnostic scener and the car is doing same thing.... i don't know what to do.. the strange thing is that when i unplug the DPF pressure sensor the car run without any issue and there is no limp mode but the DTC on the dashboard is shown if i remove the DTC from the ecu then again the car is in limp mode if i leave the dtc on and the differential sensor is unplug no problem the car run great.....i can't find the logic of it ...:apologetic::apologetic::apologetic::apologetic ::apologetic: