PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes glk250 CRD2.16 problem start

alfa8x
20th April, 2024, 10:57 PM
hi all guys please can you help me I have a problem with a CRD2.16 of a Mercedes Glk250 with automatic transmission, year 2009. I read the file in obd as delphi 3.5 can I had to do dfp off and when I wrote it in obd it stopped me writing is blocked, now my car won't start and the motor won't even turn... I know it had to be read in jtag mode but I need help finding the .mpc file read at the desk... can you help me? I attach photos and files of the ecu and files read in obd and ID... thanks!!!

Ninjor s
21st April, 2024, 08:43 AM
hi all guys please can you help me I have a problem with a CRD2.16 of a Mercedes Glk250 with automatic transmission, year 2009. I read the file in obd as delphi 3.5 can I had to do dfp off and when I wrote it in obd it stopped me writing is blocked, now my car won't start and the motor won't even turn... I know it had to be read in jtag mode but I need help finding the .mpc file read at the desk... can you help me? I attach photos and files of the ecu and files read in obd and ID... thanks!!!

read ecu boot mode and post files.

alfa8x
21st April, 2024, 09:43 AM
hi Ninjor the file was written in boot mode with the OBD read file so it is the same but it doesn't work…. it was read with Ktag, should I try with Dfb flash? Thanks, I need to find a gold file read on the bench