PDA

View Full Version : OpenMedia 500cs

mentorman
7th November, 2008, 12:05 AM
Hi everyone, sorry i am brand new out of the box with satellite images and the such . I usually deal with the Cable side of things so i am like a FISH out of water when it comes to installing Sat images and how to get them up and running ! I am in the process of buying the above Cable/Sat box and know how to install the DKv1.1 to the cable side of things and install the keys and roms etc. When it comes to flick the switch on the back of the box , thats where i am in the dark . The box is just like having a dreambox 500c and a dreambox 500s . Has anyone out there successfully programmed one of these boxes or give me a little tuition on which image you upload to the satellite flash of the box. I have had it mentioned to me about the SIF team or the NABILOSOFT images etc or even GEMINI 4.50 Then there is the matter of the keys etc to get the box up and running for satellite birds . I have downloaded some Satankeybundles but hey......... erm........doh...... ..what happens if i push this Ha Ha . Any help will be most appreciated and help settle me into this new FORUM !
Cheers mentorman :heeeelllllooooo:

Curious123
7th November, 2008, 12:24 AM
To set up the cable side of the openmedia box have a look at the RED stickys in cable dreambox section and to set up the satellite side read sticky in the satdreambox section. No need for any other tutorials you just need to spend time doing a bit of reading.

mentorman
7th November, 2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks for the advice curious will get down to some serious reding before i attempt to upgrade this box . cheers mentorman :embarassed:

.: JaCkPoT :.
7th November, 2008, 01:39 AM
A mod or glen needs to remove the thread in openmedia section as you have double threaded.

mentorman
7th November, 2008, 01:51 AM
hi there , yes i have double threaded because this box is to do with Cable and Satellite software and images etc. Therefore i placed it in the two apropriate areas to get the apropriate help . Sorry if i have to pay a fine on my parking meter wow man chill ! :shakehands:

marseille
7th November, 2008, 09:38 AM
hi mentorman i have the same problem since last week i goy my till now i still stuck to clear a scambled channel ,i flashed many image who have anice picture and epg but when i follow all instruction for addons and keys no thing is clearing at moment i am watching only free ch ilike the box but to run what i want is??????/