PDA

View Full Version : 1.6 TDI CAYC Siemens PCR 2.1 problem dpf regenerations with egr off

goyodesanctis
2nd May, 2024, 07:02 AM
Hello everyone!!!!
I tell you what is happening to me.
I have a Seat Ibiza, it is my brother's car, to which I made an egr off file, and I replicated it on a Golf 6 CAYC with the same SIemens PCR 2.1 version.
This Golf entered the workshop for a reason of consumption of antifreeze in the head gasket, and when it left, the vehicle did not enter like this, it came out with error P1400, referring to N18.
By eliminating this DTC, the problems with dpf regeneration began (it does not do it), and I will now attach a VCDS capture, with the problems that it says "incomplete", both in exhaust gas recirculation and in lambda value.

Can someone, without apps (davinci, egr remover), please provide a tested solution, or tell where is my mistake???
And now comment if I need to leave it connected or disconnected???

I hope for your help, thank you very much.
Saying that I need it in the case of golf, of Ibiza, is to use it as a model of what has been done until now, although it is the same.

A cordial greeting.

Aladinnu
2nd May, 2024, 07:19 AM
Its normal to show "incomplete" after you delete egr. however, if mechanincs didn t screw up any electrical wiring, it seems that you have a bad solution for it. keep in mind that for 1.6 tdi dpf wont survive for long with egr off. regenerations won t reach the correct temperature after egr off .