PDA

View Full Version : Fiat 70F3237 reading VVDI

Matronix
10th May, 2024, 03:30 PM
Can we read and write NEC 70F3237 in VVDI? Need to clone Ducato BSI and as I found out a bit too late just an Eeprom read / write with I/O Terminal was not enough... after second BSI died I went into a bit of research and turns out we need to do eeprom (95160) and MCU data. As new ones are not available anymore I am very cautious about removing the MCU (if anything goes sideways we have a no starter and no solutions anymore).

Would like to read the MCU with VVDI but cannot find a schematic for this BSI? Noticed some UPA schematics but only got that one in recently and still missing some cablework so that is a no go for now.

Matronix
10th May, 2024, 08:25 PM
Got it partially fixed - this one can be done by Abrites - Restored a backup of the eeprom of one of the donors and after that wrote by OBD using Abrites. The only tool so far that did it correctly. The other BSI still is toast after Autel tried to write it... Abrites also cannot do anything with it. Maybe if a corresponding flash and eeprom are written again... but will make no fuss of it, lot's of other jobs waiting.

pepi
11th May, 2024, 08:13 AM
Upload pic of PCB so we can help you .

brend
11th May, 2024, 02:51 PM
Got it partially fixed - this one can be done by Abrites - Restored a backup of the eeprom of one of the donors and after that wrote by OBD using Abrites. The only tool so far that did it correctly. The other BSI still is toast after Autel tried to write it... Abrites also cannot do anything with it. Maybe if a corresponding flash and eeprom are written again... but will make no fuss of it, lot's of other jobs waiting.

If both bsi part is same , possible exchange configuratio with all security , avdi to do this easy .

Read / write in here 70F3237 not , same protection in here like otp and copy paste fully not easy or impossible .