PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra J A13DTE Dpf Problem

georgedigital
17th May, 2024, 09:02 AM
Hi to all!
I have a problem with Opel Astra J.After dpf delete car works fine no smoke no dtc's but after few kilometers i have message ''diesel partic filter is full continue driving mandatory'' in dashboard.When i reset dpf message disappears for a while and reappear.Have anyone meet and fix this problem?
Ecu is edc17c59 and i've done manual dpf off and reset dpf before write mod file.

mario38
18th May, 2024, 07:12 AM
you have not attached the files to understand if the problem is your incorrect work or you need to disconnect the differential pressure sensor continue reading

capkin92
20th May, 2024, 03:04 PM
Hi to all!
I have a problem with Opel Astra J.After dpf delete car works fine no smoke no dtc's but after few kilometers i have message ''diesel partic filter is full continue driving mandatory'' in dashboard.When i reset dpf message disappears for a while and reappear.Have anyone meet and fix this problem?
Ecu is edc17c59 and i've done manual dpf off and reset dpf before write mod file.

I can make a mod for you without any problems

georgedigital
22nd May, 2024, 03:35 PM
Here ori and mod files

djkovax
22nd May, 2024, 03:46 PM
I can do a file for you too but your problem is not the file bro
Probably your file is good, you need recode car (OPCOM) to dpf disable in cluster and motor ecu.
I hope i help you with this answer.
Cheers

georgedigital
22nd May, 2024, 03:57 PM
I have try with opcom and gds2.Only dpf reset in ecu.Cluster have not this function.

farawhy1
22nd May, 2024, 05:43 PM

georgedigital
25th May, 2024, 10:29 AM
farawhy1 so far your file work good!!!
Thank U!

chris313
26th May, 2024, 10:06 PM
hello mate! may i have pass for the file? i have the same problem... thanks in advace!