PDA

View Full Version : B8 audi Torque

TuningQ
17th May, 2024, 07:24 PM
Hi

I bought this file from a file tuner, i wanted mmroe torqque down low and the supplier asked me for 50% of the full cost price for this, i believe this isnt good service!

Can someone please add more low end torque or worst case- remove/raise torque limiter!

thanks

Adamkovac2000
25th May, 2024, 08:34 PM
Im pretty sure thats just the nature of those engines... I have an A5 with CAHA (already remapped) and its completely "dead" under 2k rpms. Every 2.0TDi from that generation i have driven has been like that, not much we can do about it.

ztk55
25th May, 2024, 08:54 PM
its not that nature, file above is probably 10euro file.. many missed stuff.. engines aren`t that bad and feels quite good after remap, but when the tuning is good quality

Adamkovac2000
25th May, 2024, 10:00 PM
its not that nature, file above is probably 10euro file.. many missed stuff.. engines aren`t that bad and feels quite good after remap, but when the tuning is good quality
Im not saying the engines feel bad, they are just sh*t under 2k rpm compared to other CR engines :) I have my CAHA @ 200hp and it still has the same behavior. But yeah, ive never said the file posted here is good, not much was changed nor is it anywhere near the potential of the engine, im just saying that he cant expect good performance in low end from these engines (compared to VAG PDs or other brand CRs).