PDA

View Full Version : SID310 cloning

autocentarvu
20th May, 2024, 12:37 PM
Hello!
I have here broken SID310 in accident but I menage to read it PASS and in BSL mode full flash and eeprom.
I have bought new (used) ECU and read PASS and full flash and eeprom.
I have transfer PASS from new (used) ECU to original flash file and write eeprom from original ECU also.
Friend of mine have checked checksum in that final file and said that it is OK, although when I connect ECU after flashing on diag on bench I have P060604.

Can someone please double check checksum on final file and repair it if it is needed?

Files in attachment

autocentarvu
1st June, 2024, 03:57 PM
Hello again!

Just to inform if someone have SID310 and need to clone it you can do it without problem with PCMflash.
DTC that I have P060604 was there because it was on old broken ECU and when I cloned ECUs software i transfer DTC to new (used) ECU.If you want to erase DTC on bench you can not untill you connect it to car.So when I connect new ECU to car I have succesfully erase all DTCs and car works all OK.

I have another problem now, if someone have wiring diagram for automatic gearbox I have 2 DTCs in TCM

092901 Selector Lever Locking Electromagnet Circuit (I can not engage shifter from P)
181264 Manual Mode Lever Switch (When I override shifter and go to manual mode I can hear microswitch clicks but not engaging gears)

This car came to me from body shop.They change dashboard and airbags.I have look on Selector electromagnet and manual shifter swith,they are going to one white connector near shifter and it is connected.
So, please someone who have acess to Dialogys can you check is there a fuse for electromagnet or is there another one connector that body shop forget to connect?

autocentarvu
1st June, 2024, 06:53 PM
...sorry I forget to write
it is Megane 4 2018 1.5DCI 110PS automatic transmission

antibisic
3rd June, 2024, 09:00 AM
Hello again!

Just to inform if someone have SID310 and need to clone it you can do it without problem with PCMflash.
DTC that I have P060604 was there because it was on old broken ECU and when I cloned ECUs software i transfer DTC to new (used) ECU.If you want to erase DTC on bench you can not untill you connect it to car.So when I connect new ECU to car I have succesfully erase all DTCs and car works all OK.

I have another problem now, if someone have wiring diagram for automatic gearbox I have 2 DTCs in TCM

092901 Selector Lever Locking Electromagnet Circuit (I can not engage shifter from P)
181264 Manual Mode Lever Switch (When I override shifter and go to manual mode I can hear microswitch clicks but not engaging gears)

This car came to me from body shop.They change dashboard and airbags.I have look on Selector electromagnet and manual shifter swith,they are going to one white connector near shifter and it is connected.
So, please someone who have acess to Dialogys can you check is there a fuse for electromagnet or is there another one connector that body shop forget to connect?

You cloned with pcm flash,which module you use to read pasword and flash ,eprom?

autocentarvu
3rd June, 2024, 10:42 AM
on BENCH by OBD module 59 read pass and after that on BENCH by BOOT with module 53 you read full eeprom and flash.

Once again if someone can please help here I need that schematic from gear shifter to TCU badly.I can provide VIN if needed