PDA

View Full Version : I want to get a starview lan are they worth it

Tonylinnen
11th April, 2010, 08:18 PM
I need some real help . I want to buy a starview box (lan) but I need to know if I will get all the the channels or will I be knocked off straight away. Is it worth buying?

pongo snodgrass
12th April, 2010, 10:26 AM
I need some real help . I want to buy a starview box (lan) but I need to know if I will get all the the channels or will I be knocked off straight away. Is it worth buying?yes you will get all FTA channels...if you pay someone via other means...then you will get all channels...ive got one may sell it soon once the tm 800hd..comes out...

kas09
15th April, 2010, 01:47 AM
What do you. Mean buy paying them in other means?so if you flash the box will you get all the sk* channles freeor not as I read on this forum it gives a good guide on to flashing he starview HD combo+LAN it Also says after everything goes to plan you need to find a none fta channles and wait till a picture comes on.as you were talking about paying someone,I would like to know as someone told me that a mN in holland controls all of our boxes,is this true or not.can you explain to mre about the server ,do you need a server to setup one of the starviw HD combo boxes. Thnks kAs09 . Would be gratefull if you could email me at kAs09@live.co.uk