PDA

View Full Version : diga consult compatible interfaces with universal tacho

neil12345
15th April, 2010, 01:05 AM
hello need advice I can buy an oldish diga consult off a mate for ?300 its got all the leads etc that came with it but its not been updated for atleast 8-10 years so how much would an update cost and will the adapters/interfaces from a tacho universal work on the diga eg bmw key reader, etc etc etc would I need a can adapter being as the kit is so old? i dont know what to do the tacho universal with all adapters is only cheap and looks more tempting. is the diga a better unit or is the clone just as good

thanks

drpeter
15th April, 2010, 06:15 AM
hello need advice I can buy an oldish diga consult off a mate for ?300 its got all the leads etc that came with it but its not been updated for atleast 8-10 years so how much would an update cost and will the adapters/interfaces from a tacho universal work on the diga eg bmw key reader, etc etc etc would I need a can adapter being as the kit is so old? i dont know what to do the tacho universal with all adapters is only cheap and looks more tempting. is the diga a better unit or is the clone just as good

thanks

The new clone handheld is perfect, some cables and dongles of the clone are not working, the 9s12 dongle is often faulty, the 95XXX board and the 206/Megane cable. Some people also had problems with the NEC dongle. But I have a solutions for all problems, even for the old sync problem.

Buy a new clone with all new cables, my advise. You can buy dongles and cables seperate very cheap.

www.ecutool.com (http://www.ecutool.com)

polat
8th June, 2010, 03:14 PM
Hİ BMW KEY KM CHANGE PROBLEM TACHO V2008

(*) ISN'T READING

PLEASE ,DO YOU HELP

WHAT MUST I DO

omglol
8th June, 2010, 03:25 PM
The new clone handheld is perfect, some cables and dongles of the clone are not working, the 9s12 dongle is often faulty, the 95XXX board and the 206/Megane cable. Some people also had problems with the NEC dongle. But I have a solutions for all problems, even for the old sync problem.

Buy a new clone with all new cables, my advise. You can buy dongles and cables seperate very cheap.

Peter, do you also have solution when machine does not want to read EEPROM? I have changed the 74HC541 (I put this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2523271/diga/06062010300.jpg), but machine does not want to read anything ... What else could be wrong? Thanks!

manit
8th June, 2010, 03:59 PM

thanks
there are 3 vers of tacho pro or universal as its called 2008.01 2008.03 the latest ver is 2008.07 thats the one ya want but they mostly sell old stuff 2008.01 old and the screen colour change from green ta blue i think if i am correct
so dont get stung with an old ver m8 the 2008.07 is the latest ver so far cause thats what iam on the hunt for now:bike:

z786
8th June, 2010, 04:13 PM
first of all mate, if you check the date of this thread, its very old

second of all wateva u jus sed doesnt make any sense so pl dont giv advice dat even ur not sure about

thers no such versions as the ones you'v stated, they only show u dat 2 make u think your buyin a new machine

manit
8th June, 2010, 08:25 PM
Z786 thanks m8 so there is only one model out there ver 2008.01 and thats it...... the crafty sly sods man what a minefield this is bummer.......:bounce:

z786
8th June, 2010, 08:55 PM
thats nothin yet mate
have a read thru this
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/things-you-should-know-before-buying-tools-especially-clone-china-51972/

gijsvm
9th June, 2010, 08:05 PM
Can give you 1 advise for buying a clone diga consult, tacho pro or universall.......
Buy the unlocked version 01/08.
I sell more than 50 pc, never had problems with 01/08, by version 07/08 with red mainboard inside always problems.
These are really bad......
The good one`s are these with green mainboard and cpu board....

marincovich
10th June, 2010, 11:54 PM
Can give you 1 advise for buying a clone diga consult, tacho pro or universall.......
I sell more than 50 pc, never had problems with 01/08, by version 07/08 with red mainboard inside always problems.

Hi Friend, i have just buyed a 2008/01 version with green screen.I had a 2008/07 version that switched off and doesnt start anymore.It has the red mainboard as you say.Do you know if it is possible to get a solution for this problem with 2008/07 version? Thanks

BeianM
16th June, 2010, 04:33 PM
Hi Friend, i have just buyed a 2008/01 version with green screen.I had a 2008/07 version that switched off and doesnt start anymore.It has the red mainboard as you say.Do you know if it is possible to get a solution for this problem with 2008/07 version? Thanks

You need to do the repair, did you not get the parts with it?

marincovich
17th June, 2010, 01:17 AM
It doesnt come with the repair kit.
My problem is that when i was making a chrysler cluster, suddendly switch off the hand held, and since then it never switch on again.I tryed to connect power supply bye obd interface and by power supply direct from the battery but it doesnt work.I dont hear the relay working.When it switch off i was taking power supply by the 12 volt port from the lighter cigarette car.I need some help if you could.Thanks.

reflect
30th July, 2010, 07:54 PM

Can you assist with a couple of places where I can buy this working version? (urls)

Is this unit working well with european cars, like Volvo, newer years? (I need V70 2001-)

Thanks!

reflect
4th August, 2010, 02:11 PM
Would this tool work on newer Volvo (V70 2001-, V50..) ?

If not, any other working tool for these cars?

martij976
5th August, 2010, 04:13 AM
It doesnt come with the repair kit.
My problem is that when i was making a chrysler cluster, suddendly switch off the hand held, and since then it never switch on again.I tryed to connect power supply bye obd interface and by power supply direct from the battery but it doesnt work.I dont hear the relay working.When it switch off i was taking power supply by the 12 volt port from the lighter cigarette car.I need some help if you could.Thanks.

Hi marincovich!
Have You solve Your problem with Tacho?? Cause I have the same symptoms as You described... Working on Dodge Neon 2001 (Chrysler) and hand held stop working.... U have any idea??

gijsvm
5th August, 2010, 07:40 AM
I have the same problems, Have 5 damaged, all the 07/08 version.
I sell only the green one, these are mutch better.

26th November, 2010, 02:36 PM

What are the solution for non working 95xxx board?. Tried to program chip, but wont read it.

kana2000
6th December, 2010, 03:31 AM
Would this tool work on newer Volvo (V70 2001-, V50..) ?

If not, any other working tool for these cars?

Yes but you need to remove cluster and solder wires to Motorolla SMD chip

boomeer
19th December, 2010, 01:16 AM
+1
"What are the solution for non working 95xxx board?. Tried to program chip, but wont read it. "
help!!