PDA

View Full Version : Driver/Damos needed for Leon 2.0 TDI 140

fabiendan
15th April, 2010, 03:29 PM
Hello,

I have a Leon 2.0 TDI 140 map and I'm looking for the appropriate driver/damos. ECM Titatium has detected as "possible" drivers L280_153 and Lxxx_153 if it can help you in finding out the right one.

Thanks!

fabiendan
26th April, 2010, 11:04 AM
Did anyone here have modded a seat leon mk2 ?
:cheers:

ellislake
27th July, 2010, 08:41 PM
Did anyone here have modded a seat leon mk2 ?
:cheers:

im looking for a modded map of the 1.9tdi 1p mk2.got all the stuff i need for it just a tuned map,got k+can commander v5.5 full with key programmer etc. anyone have a tuned map for my car atall ????

edc
28th July, 2010, 07:34 PM
anyone have a tuned map for my car atall ????

probably your local tuner ... ;)

looking for a free remap ... there is a lot of rapidshare links to ebay dvd's here on the forum ... ;) just download one of them and when you blow your engine, fix it and maybe you will decide to pay for a good remap ... ;)

rsibiza
1st August, 2010, 10:55 PM
probably your local tuner ... ;)

looking for a free remap ... there is a lot of rapidshare links to ebay dvd's here on the forum ... ;) just download one of them and when you blow your engine, fix it and maybe you will decide to pay for a good remap ... ;)

Yep,me too would like put some ebay dvd map in my car;)

rsibiza
2nd August, 2010, 11:33 PM
im looking for a modded map of the 1.9tdi 1p mk2.got all the stuff i need for it just a tuned map,got k+can commander v5.5 full with key programmer etc. anyone have a tuned map for my car atall ????

did you read a bit around? other members destroying theyr ecu's with K+can commander trying to chiptune with that tool.

I may work with the original tool,not the clone