PDA

View Full Version : Tm-5400CI+ usb Super Help

parki123
9th November, 2008, 02:09 AM
Hi all bought this system and the guy i bought it from wasnt very helpful in shop,he would only say i need a patch,well its my first syste got the 80cm dish up,and basically i havent got a clue how to do the patch thing can anyone explain in an easy way what to do.I have a usb pen but i dont have a cable,any help would be appreciated as ive gone into this with my eyes closed.Thanks

Devilfish
9th November, 2008, 02:12 AM
Have a read at the red sticky threads at the top of this section, you will get the patch for your model and a guide detailing how to do it.

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th November, 2008, 03:27 AM
A bit of a tip mate.. Read the stickies before posting. Alot of time has been put in to them.
Good luck mate. Hope you patch your receiver soon.
Sadiq

bob downes
13th March, 2009, 09:43 PM
i have just bought dish and technomate 5400ci usb does any body no how to get cchannels on been on but goes off need to programme it on to usb channels scrambled thanks

can any body help me how do i down load tv programmes for thor they keep scrammple them

krazylegz
13th March, 2009, 10:07 PM
download the 1st loader in this thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-loaders-30039/

download softcan in this thread uploaded by me on post#328
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-softcam-updates-273/index22.html

make sure digitv au is turned off if your receiver has that option.

connect box to pc using serial cable

open loader and select keys

browse to where the softcam is you have just downloaded

make sure download option has got the dot in

press auto detect to detect your com port

press connect and wait for it to finish

change channel and hey presto :)

or go to a digitv channel and press

mute

exit

then enter the following keys via remote

KEY 01