PDA

View Full Version : Starview 1 (i think)

Gmans
16th April, 2010, 10:58 PM
Hi to all i am a complete and utter newbie...Here goes i was given a starview box by a mate that now has emigrated..so im not sure if it is a 1,2,3,4 etc looking around this forum im sure it is Not a Clone. The problem i have is that i had lost all channels so i done a delete and rescan,and now none of the channels with the green $ sign seem to work!!!!
I have tried doing a factory reset thing but still nothing happens,i have entered a latest key code thing given by a pal but still no good.The system info is API ver 4.00e_E Boot ver 7.0 if that means anything to anyone please do do do HELP with step by Step info as my kids are scr++ing .

mark8393
16th April, 2010, 11:13 PM
Hi to all i am a complete and utter newbie...Here goes i was given a starview box by a mate that now has emigrated..so im not sure if it is a 1,2,3,4 etc looking around this forum im sure it is Not a Clone. The problem i have is that i had lost all channels so i done a delete and rescan,and now none of the channels with the green $ sign seem to work!!!!
I have tried doing a factory reset thing but still nothing happens,i have entered a latest key code thing given by a pal but still no good.The system info is API ver 4.00e_E Boot ver 7.0 if that means anything to anyone please do do do HELP with step by Step info as my kids are scr++ing .

what does it say on front, also where are you. software and guides at top of starview section in red.

Gmans
16th April, 2010, 11:49 PM
Hi mark8393 it has no markings on front, it is a silver box it has 5 keys on it.
I have had a look at the red ones but make no sense.
I am in Solihull west midlands.

larryoke
17th April, 2010, 02:23 PM
Hi mark8393 it has no markings on front, it is a silver box it has 5 keys on it.
I have had a look at the red ones but make no sense.
I am in Solihull west midlands.
Sounds like you need to turn emu on menu > 1570 (on remote) scroll down to key emu > scroll right to turn on > scroll up 1 to set default & press ok > exit 3 times then select ssp1, wait for update.

cactikid
17th April, 2010, 02:37 PM
starview on front??=sv1

Gmans
19th April, 2010, 09:14 PM
Already tried turning emu on and off when i exit i cant seem to find ssp1 on the menu no matter how many times i rescan.Updates start to take place on other channels and then freezes at 70% or at 120%.
Help please.