PDA

View Full Version : renaultimmcode

fusionbubu
17th April, 2010, 06:36 AM
What is it?

Some Renault cars have an inbuilt system that enables you to override the im*obiliser should the infra-red key fob cease to work. This is useful to emergency and recovery services should they need to move a dead vehicle.
The im*obiliser Bypass Code is a four digit numeric code that is unique to each car. This code can be obtained by running a small downloadable Windows 32 bit software application and entering the specifics of your car.
This technique can only be used to override the im*obiliser on a vehicle for which you have the key or key number so don't go thinking you can use this method to steal cars!
So, if you have found that the infra-red key fob for your Renault car is no longer de-activating the im*obiliser, this bypass technique can be used as a temporary work around to start the car until you can get it fixed properly by a dealer.
Why are you giving away this information?

It is true that some people on internet forums and auction sites are charging for this information.
Your car is important to you and I believe that if your car has been rendered undriveable through no fault of your own and a quick easy fix is available you should not be held to ransom by someone wishing to make some profit.
I hope that you find this information useful and perhaps even use it to get yourself out of a sticky situation.
If you wish to say thank you and support this site you can do so by using the donation button.
How does it work?

will enable you to find out what the im*obiliser bypass code is for your car. Once you have the code you can use it for as long as you need, there is no limit as to how many times you can enter it.
Don't wait until you are stuck in the middle of nowhere wishing you had your code. Get it now and keep it for when you might need it.
Will it work for me?

To find out if this system will work for your car, try the following test:

If your vehicle has a central locking button on the dash/centre console:
Switch on the ignition.
Press and hold the central locking button.
If the im*obiliser light stops blinking and changes to a slow flash, this system will work for you.

If your vehicle does NOT have a central locking button on the dash/centre console:
Switch on the ignition.
Press and hold the accelerator pedal (you may also need to press the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk).
If the im*obiliser light stops blinking and changes to a slow flash, this system will work for you.

If you cannot get the im*obiliser light to change to a slow flash, this system will not work for your car.
How do I do it?

Entering the bypass code:

Download the ZIP file that contains the RenaultImmCode.exe application
Extract the two files from the ZIP file and read the ReadMe.txt file which contains some simple instructions.
Run the RenaultImmCode.exe file and enter your car type number (http://renaulthelp.110mb.com/#CarType).
Enter the code on the sticker inside your key or the key numbers from the front of your service book.
Make a note of the four digit bypass code which should be displayed.
Press Enter twice to exit the application.
Get into your car, switch on the ignition and hold the central locking button down and the red im*obiliser light will start to flash slowly.
Count out the number of flashes and release the central locking button when it matches the number of the 1st digit of your bypass code.
Now hold down the central locking button and count the flashes up to the 2nd digit of the bypass code and release.
Repeat the above step for the 3rd and 4th digits.
Re-synching the key fob (may not always work):
With all bypass digits entered, turn off the ignition.
Hold down the central locking button. The im*obiliser lights should remain constantly on.
Point your key fob at the IR sensor near the internal rear view mirror and press on/off quickly. Hopefully the key should now be re-synched.
If it is not, wait for the im*obiliser light to start flashing and try steps 12-13 again making sure the ignition is off. It may take a few goes or may not work at all in which case you'll have to see your dealer to have it reprogrammed.

If your vehicle does NOT have a central locking button on the dash/centre console:
If you don't have central locking you just need to substitute the pressing of the central locking button with the accelerator instead in the above instructions (you may also need to press the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk).

How do I find my car type number?

UPDATE: Many people have commented that the car type number is not required. They have either entered their car model i.e. 'Megane' or just entered something random.
It would seem then that all you need is the key code so if you are having trouble finding your car type then you can try it anyway.
Your car type number will be printed on the Oval Plate which has been used for the identification of Renault vehicles since 1909. The location and design was changed several times during that period.
In vehicles produced before 1995 You will find the oval plate in engine compartment. It is made of aluminium and can be located separate or together with obligatory Vehicle Manufacturer Plate.
In vehicles produced after 1995 the Oval Plate is made from plastic in form of sticker located on right side middle door pillar. It can be seen by opening front passenger door.

If you have trouble finding your car type number, some people have been given it by their dealer.
Update: One person in the comments below has reported they entered the model of their car 'megane' and it worked for them.
From 1997
http://renaulthelp.110mb.com/images/1997_1.jpg
The car type number is indicated by the number 9 in the diagram below.
From 1995

The car type number is indicated by the number 8 in the diagram below.

Before 1995

The car type number is indicated by the number 1 in the diagram below.
Before 1995

see image pack here
http://rapidshare.com/files/376809699/images.rar.html

branco
17th April, 2010, 07:33 AM
very , very old
pass=trantir++ (hiden menu)
but thanks anyway

bluesey3
3rd December, 2010, 11:07 PM
will this help me switch off my immobiliser on the megane

calin_bm
5th December, 2010, 02:13 PM
no,will let you start this time...

jackbgn
4th January, 2012, 11:30 AM
it 's very good for twingo 98
thanks

snecii
23rd May, 2012, 07:22 AM
Hello!

How can I find KEY CODE!?
Program is asking aboute key code!

alfabit
23rd May, 2012, 08:07 AM
Hello!

How can I find KEY CODE!?
Program is asking aboute key code!

Written inside the key, open plastic case of the key, it is pasted there.

snecii
6th November, 2012, 02:18 PM
Hello!

My Renault Twingo is C068

In key there are these numbers: 837C and 101091-E

Nothing else!
program not give pin code

sofutpemata
15th October, 2016, 10:40 AM
waiting for the 15 minutes

Joris03
27th October, 2017, 05:54 PM
Thanks for download ;)

techcodes
11th November, 2017, 03:17 PM
I really needed this, I know it's a 7 year old thread but my car just won't start since changing the battery and I need to unlock the immobilzer! Looking forward to downloading this, cheers!

FlyingRhino
4th December, 2017, 12:16 PM
I really needed this, I know it's a 7 year old thread but my car just won't start since changing the battery and I need to unlock the immobilzer! Looking forward to downloading this, cheers!

Yeah, looking forward to this too mate. Could you get it to work?

FlyingRhino
4th December, 2017, 03:40 PM
Yeah, looking forward to this too mate. Could you get it to work?

Okay, there is likely no way I am going to get this to work on a Win 10 machine it seems. I've tried sandboxing a DOS emulator and even a DOS emulator for Android too.

Does anyone have a working copy who can help me out please? I could really use some assistance on this. Thanks in advance.

onurhan
12th May, 2018, 07:36 PM
waiting for the 15 minutes

yes ! me too now :D well this is so 90ies

Mikey H
25th June, 2018, 11:33 PM
Thank you for this information. Is it ok to download the .zip file?

sharkathlon
28th March, 2019, 09:48 AM
thank you!

klica
19th April, 2019, 06:32 PM
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/attach/zip.gif
RenaultImmCode.zip (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16459&d=1271482487) - Cannot Run on WIN10
Do I need to use older WIN?

Rocamboss
18th September, 2019, 10:23 PM
Thank you for the info!

calikev
22nd December, 2019, 11:55 AM
Can anyone help me get my 4 digit security code for my Renault megane 2000 ,, can seem to access zip file and not very goood with computers ,, thanks

Pyromaniak
22nd December, 2019, 05:21 PM
search for trantir program on google, its for old computers

kiszka
22nd December, 2019, 05:35 PM
share the code here and you will get a pin code here

tonoferz97
11th January, 2020, 02:22 PM
For some reason I can't even open the program does anybody know why? I'm using windows 10

MrsMaisel
11th January, 2020, 05:01 PM
I hope this program works...

masterballen
7th March, 2020, 12:27 PM
Hi, does this program really work?

Jakelainen
16th April, 2020, 03:17 PM
Anyone know if this is still valid? I am experiencing issues downloading.

ayn201102
12th June, 2020, 04:26 PM
quiero el programa :2 en 1:

emdub85
27th July, 2020, 10:57 PM
Hello, i have this problem, can't start the car ...hoping this program will help me bypass the immob

Seberous
17th August, 2020, 10:33 AM
I hope this works for my clio! :)

RenaultLover992
29th November, 2020, 01:53 PM
Oh no, I have a windows 10 computer. Hopefully I will be able to open the program.

Worked for renault megane from 1997 2.0Liter automatic

Edit: Ok super nice! It worked for me, had a old 32-bit (windows 7) computer laying around on which I could run the program. You need 2 codes (1 from the car sticker & 1 code from inside the key (inside key is 5 characters/numbers long).
After have the code the program is not needed, thus tip: go to internet cafees or stores that have computers and ask if they have 32-bit computer.

GismoCrack
22nd December, 2020, 07:29 PM
hi,

i hope that help me by my megance scenic 1998 ;)

i broken my key and need the code :)

PierreTheron
22nd December, 2020, 10:02 PM
trantir and then get code to start the vehicle .. then immo off is easy .. just cut the immo line now .. done and solved ..
no need open ecu then i,,...

PierreTheron
22nd December, 2020, 10:49 PM
seems it took afew years to do it the easy way ...
Other wise use immo decoder .. run it for an 1.9 hours an it will make immo off on them .Will not even show an immo light that is on ..

kkga
23rd January, 2021, 12:36 PM
Please can you send me the zip file via xxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks

angelmartinez
23rd June, 2021, 07:52 AM
What is it?

Some Renault cars have an inbuilt system that enables you to override the im*obiliser should the infra-red key fob cease to work. This is useful to emergency and recovery services should they need to move a dead vehicle.
The im*obiliser Bypass Code is a four digit numeric code that is unique to each car. This code can be obtained by running a small downloadable Windows 32 bit software application and entering the specifics of your car.
This technique can only be used to override the im*obiliser on a vehicle for which you have the key or key number so don't go thinking you can use this method to steal cars!
So, if you have found that the infra-red key fob for your Renault car is no longer de-activating the im*obiliser, this bypass technique can be used as a temporary work around to start the car until you can get it fixed properly by a dealer.

It is true that some people on internet forums and auction sites are charging for this information.
Your car is important to you and I believe that if your car has been rendered undriveable through no fault of your own and a quick easy fix is available you should not be held to ransom by someone wishing to make some profit.
I hope that you find this information useful and perhaps even use it to get yourself out of a sticky situation.
If you wish to say thank you and support this site you can do so by using the donation button.
How does it work?

will enable you to find out what the im*obiliser bypass code is for your car. Once you have the code you can use it for as long as you need, there is no limit as to how many times you can enter it.
Don't wait until you are stuck in the middle of nowhere wishing you had your code. Get it now and keep it for when you might need it.
Will it work for me?

Switch on the ignition.

Switch on the ignition.
Press and hold the accelerator pedal (you may also need to press the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk).

If you cannot get the im*obiliser light to change to a slow flash, this system will not work for your car.
How do I do it?

Extract the two files from the ZIP file and read the ReadMe.txt file which contains some simple instructions.
Run the RenaultImmCode.exe file and enter your car type number (http://renaulthelp.110mb.com/#CarType).
Enter the code on the sticker inside your key or the key numbers from the front of your service book.
Get into your car, switch on the ignition and hold the central locking button down and the red im*obiliser light will start to flash slowly.
Count out the number of flashes and release the central locking button when it matches the number of the 1st digit of your bypass code.
Now hold down the central locking button and count the flashes up to the 2nd digit of the bypass code and release.
Hold down the central locking button. The im*obiliser lights should remain constantly on.
Point your key fob at the IR sensor near the internal rear view mirror and press on/off quickly. Hopefully the key should now be re-synched.
If it is not, wait for the im*obiliser light to start flashing and try steps 12-13 again making sure the ignition is off. It may take a few goes or may not work at all in which case you'll have to see your dealer to have it reprogrammed.

If you don't have central locking you just need to substitute the pressing of the central locking button with the accelerator instead in the above instructions (you may also need to press the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk).

UPDATE: Many people have commented that the car type number is not required. They have either entered their car model i.e. 'Megane' or just entered something random.
It would seem then that all you need is the key code so if you are having trouble finding your car type then you can try it anyway.
Your car type number will be printed on the Oval Plate which has been used for the identification of Renault vehicles since 1909. The location and design was changed several times during that period.
In vehicles produced before 1995 You will find the oval plate in engine compartment. It is made of aluminium and can be located separate or together with obligatory Vehicle Manufacturer Plate.
In vehicles produced after 1995 the Oval Plate is made from plastic in form of sticker located on right side middle door pillar. It can be seen by opening front passenger door.

If you have trouble finding your car type number, some people have been given it by their dealer.
Update: One person in the comments below has reported they entered the model of their car 'megane' and it worked for them.
From 1997
From 1995

Before 1995

Before 1995

see image pack here
Thanks men

se4n2309
13th July, 2021, 03:45 PM
Now I wait

kurmetsilva
3rd August, 2021, 02:15 AM
i downloaded the .zip file, but can´t open it, give me a error

emanuel27
10th August, 2021, 09:34 PM
thanks..............................

emanuel27
11th August, 2021, 06:33 AM
why can´t downloud?

DraaCK
28th August, 2021, 05:18 PM
I am not getting download

Humifreund
29th October, 2021, 12:45 PM
Hello,

is the Renaultimmo program running on Windows 10?

Thank you
Humi

CrashBurnFly
8th January, 2022, 03:39 PM
Any confirmation what ver of Windows this will run on?

Fodiskoo
30th April, 2022, 10:42 AM
What is it?

How does it work?

Will it work for me?

Switch on the ignition.

Switch on the ignition.

How do I do it?

From 1997
From 1995

Before 1995

Before 1995

see image pack here

Thanks for this!

patator87
5th May, 2022, 01:53 PM
I'm deseperatly trying to make this work on my scenic but I can't seem to download the program...

PeteIOW
18th March, 2023, 10:07 PM
I have also not been able to download the program, tells me I am not authorised by this site, joined the site a few hours ago. Anyone know if available to download somewhere else?

dan130319
22nd May, 2023, 05:43 PM
hi for somereason i cant download this, its keeps putting me in a login loop

MrCKG
30th August, 2023, 10:04 PM
Thank you for this useful information

filho
21st October, 2023, 06:08 PM
préiso deste obrigado mas não consigo tirar o mesmo agradecia