sharpman
10th November, 2008, 03:50 PM
can any one confirm vm went down about 30 mins ago

cantona7
10th November, 2008, 04:01 PM
mine froze for about 1 min but ok now:devil:

aftermath
10th November, 2008, 04:03 PM
Yep keys rolled today, so try the normall things.

go to sly sports 1, wait a few mins, if still not working restart cam.

even try re booting box.

if that dont work we are in for a busy night.

satman
10th November, 2008, 04:17 PM
They rolled fine :)

thered
10th November, 2008, 04:26 PM
yep i can confirm done all that no joy

aftermath
10th November, 2008, 04:29 PM
as satman says rolled ok, lol

@thered you must be missing something , seems like your not autoupdating.

check you files keeys and roms var\keys and var\scce

thered
10th November, 2008, 04:41 PM
yeh mines defo gone pete tong im in the process of checking now maybe the keys have gone read only on my box but i have tried evocam,mgcam and cccam it was updating on them all

i have the LT image booting now from the cf card il see if that works il keep you posted

satman
10th November, 2008, 04:57 PM
yeh mines defo gone pete tong im in the process of checking now maybe the keys have gone read only on my box but i have tried evocam,mgcam and cccam it was updating on them all

i have the LT image booting now from the cf card il see if that works il keep you posted

i doubt at the very very highest level you had successful AU with CCcam after 12th April this year! :)

Mgcamd and Evocamd have updated fine matey with all levels of enigma/neutrino boxes i have checked with , ( quite a few )

thered
10th November, 2008, 08:02 PM
well all i know is its all gone t*ts up lol ccam i have been using for cable for the last 2-3 weeks i assumed it was auto updating has gone west

previously i was using mgcam or evocam both were working fine

anyways i had to have a pop out earlier but i have come back for a play about still no joy i cant understand it

i have LT,gemini 3.7 ,gemini 3.1,nabilo and oozon all on cf card tried booting with all these all only getting fta i have checked permissions ect everything seems ok i have also changed keys still no joy

i have even got rid of my satellite keys too clear all the files out and re inserted just the cable keys to see if that works still not happening

i cant understand it at all i would have thought even if my image had all gone wrong i should still be able to get channels off the other images on the cf card they were al set up for cable with mgcam and evocam

anyways im putting gemini 3.8 into flash as we speak see what happens but its a mystery to me at the minute

sharpman
10th November, 2008, 08:21 PM
gone back to DW2.1 box now woking and AU

i really liked the DK1 image, but no AU so i`ll wait till something is sorted out

VirgilMelia
10th November, 2008, 08:47 PM
I thought that the AU was to do with the nagra files. If you add fairly recent nagra files to the dk1 image, wouldn't that make AU work?

zaf786
10th November, 2008, 08:51 PM
well all i know is its all gone t*ts up lol ccam i have been using for cable for the last 2-3 weeks i assumed it was auto updating has gone west

previously i was using mgcam or evocam both were working fine

anyways i had to have a pop out earlier but i have come back for a play about still no joy i cant understand it

i have LT,gemini 3.7 ,gemini 3.1,nabilo and oozon all on cf card tried booting with all these all only getting fta i have checked permissions ect everything seems ok i have also changed keys still no joy

i have even got rid of my satellite keys too clear all the files out and re inserted just the cable keys to see if that works still not happening

i cant understand it at all i would have thought even if my image had all gone wrong i should still be able to get channels off the other images on the cf card they were al set up for cable with mgcam and evocam

anyways im putting gemini 3.8 into flash as we speak see what happens but its a mystery to me at the minute
Hi Ccam don,t update k*YS last month or so k*ys haven,t rolled today they have and it has not updated put your k*ys and roms in respective folders and restart evocamd and reboot your box

thered
10th November, 2008, 08:57 PM
well just to update its all sorted i just cant get my head round i installed gemini 3.8 put keys in all systems go

i just cant understand how that happened i used the same keys as before and even if the image was corrupted i had others on the cf card that worked fine before why would they all stop working at the same time if the keys are fine

one of lifes mysteries i think:hmmmm2:

thered
10th November, 2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Ccam don,t update k*YS last month or so k*ys haven,t rolled today they have and it has not updated put your k*ys and roms in respective folders and restart evocamd and reboot your box

that will be why then i thought i read somewhere that ccam didnt update cable keys but because i had been running it for the last few weeks with no probs i assumed it was i didnt realise they hadnt rolled for a while

thing is though they wouldnt roll with evocam or mgcam for some reason and even when i took all the keys out even my satellite keys and re-inserted the cable keys they still did not work

i use multi boot and all the other images on the cf card were the same even though these are only configured for cable with mgcam and evocam no ccam at all

cant understand how they would work straight away after i put the new gemini image in flash unless the stuff on the cf card is corrupted:dontknow:who knows anyways its working now so thats the main thing

just things tend to wind me up a bit if i dont know why or how its happened lol