PDA

View Full Version : old OPEL immo

carclima
20th April, 2010, 07:46 PM
hy guys !
I have freqent problems with astra F and keys..is there any sw. for calculating PIN code from this cars? I open one box inside is motorola hc05b6..so when I read it what sw to use for code calculation?

regards and thanks!

obdmaster
20th April, 2010, 07:57 PM
hy guys !
I have freqent problems with astra F and keys..is there any sw. for calculating PIN code from this cars? I open one box inside is motorola hc05b6..so when I read it what sw to use for code calculation?

regards and thanks!

Look here m8:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/opel-immobiliser-1-pin-code-reader-84707/:top:

carclima
20th April, 2010, 08:40 PM
Look here m8:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/opel-im*obiliser-1-pin-code-reader-84707/:top:
Sooo now I am confused..this link send me to first screen of forum...Am I miss something ?

obdmaster
20th April, 2010, 08:44 PM
Sooo now I am confused..this link send me to first screen of forum...Am I miss something ?

sorry m8 try this:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/opel-immobiliser-1-pin-code-reader-84707/"

This link isnt working m8, try search "opel pin code" on page six a post started by me opel im*obiliser 1 pin code reader

vevepatronu
20th April, 2010, 08:51 PM
change the * with "m" inside the link....

MOBILTRONIC
20th April, 2010, 08:52 PM
hy guys !

regards and thanks!
If you thought the immo 1, when it read this chip, look right into ASCII characters and you will see a series of numbers that is repeated twice in a row and this is the login of this immo box.Example;23302330,which is login 2330.

carclima
20th April, 2010, 09:32 PM
If you thought the im*o 1, when it read this chip, look right into ASCII characters and you will see a series of numbers that is repeated twice in a row and this is the login of this im*o box.Example;23302330,which is login 2330.
common It cant be that easy?...? but it is...!!! my friend I spend few hours on looking in myne dump...and didnt see this?? seems to me I am to old for this ..

obdmaster ,I finaly open link you mail me...seems to me you have similar problem in past like I have now..never mind now we have solution thanks to MOBILTRONIC..

Mobiltronic ZAHVALJUJEM / THANKS

MJPOWER
20th April, 2010, 09:53 PM
common It cant be that easy?...? but it is...!!! my friend I spend few hours on looking in myne dump...and didnt see this?? seems to me I am to old for this ..

obdmaster ,I finaly open link you mail me...seems to me you have similar problem in past like I have now..never mind now we have solution thanks to MOBILTRONIC..

Mobiltronic ZAHVALJUJEM / THANKS

Hello,

Just post it here (the dump) i will help you

carclima
21st April, 2010, 05:58 PM
Hello,

Just post it here (the dump) i will help you

Solved thanks to mobiltronic and obdmaster...nice and easy solution..

JIMMYQ
30th October, 2010, 01:19 PM
Solved thanks to mobiltronic and obdmaster...nice and easy solution..

whats the solution?

Bishop c4
30th October, 2010, 04:36 PM
Hello JIMMYQ "read" again the post #6 and there is the solution

Regards