PDA

View Full Version : Premiere gone black :(

.: JaCkPoT :.
10th November, 2008, 04:54 PM
I am starting a new thread to keep this topic specific.
I may now too confirm that premiere has ended their nagra2 crypt.
Sad day for all but then again something will come along.

krazylegz
10th November, 2008, 05:36 PM
yip its gone black but not all is bad swing it round to 1w for digi tv;)

alunfennell
10th November, 2008, 05:50 PM
Digitv Should be ok untill the Middle of next year as they have to send out new cards to over 6 different countrys, I read a report were a subscriber in the Uk rang Digitv Customer support to inquire into receiving his new viewing card to be told that new cards will not be issued untill the 2 quarter of next year following Polsats change over in January we should be ok for some telly untill then

alunfennell
10th November, 2008, 06:05 PM
Before anybody ask (Premiere is Gone) 19e changed encryption today, all channels are no longer available via Softcam, Programable Cards or any other unofficial method of decoding this package.

Premiere can only be viewed with official subscription Viewing Card.

Sicilian
10th November, 2008, 06:23 PM
I'm assuming it should still be ok for cs peeps?

aftermath
10th November, 2008, 06:24 PM
I'm assuming it should still be ok for cs peeps?

Premier Kiri and Premiere Nostalgic are the only ones available on cs

felix1
11th November, 2008, 05:15 AM
bit confused here i still have premier 1-4 filmclassics and filmfest on cs.

firestorm
11th November, 2008, 07:42 AM
so do i, still watching them last night they should be ok nds has np problem on c/s N3 is no problem as long as you have the right emulator

alunfennell
11th November, 2008, 05:28 PM
Are you saying that I can still view Premiere 1-4 on my dreambox even if they ar Nagra3 ? if so which emulator are you guys using, I have been playing around with different software and test Emulators with no suscess as of yet.

thered
11th November, 2008, 05:36 PM
they are using card/share m8 you need to find a server or share with someone and pay a wee bit off cash but you will be able to view most satellites using a dreambox and cccam with an internet connection

LENNY1
12th November, 2008, 12:42 AM
no its still up and running so is blue movie press green button on channel for sub menu

alunfennell
12th November, 2008, 05:20 PM
they are using card/share m8 you need to find a server or share with someone and pay a wee bit off cash but you will be able to view most satellites using a dreambox and cccam with an internet connection

I was thinking that !As for the Adult selection on Premiere they are using Betacrypt still and can be received with the right equipment.

.: JaCkPoT :.
12th November, 2008, 05:45 PM
Premiere still use irdeto too. Hope they can open it up that way.