PDA

View Full Version : Vote for DK bar

patkins
21st April, 2010, 08:35 PM
Ibrought this matter up in a recent post that by chance when I pressed the forum button on the very top of the page I found the Vote For DK button. Previous to that I used to seek out posts by gmb45 to vote as his signature carries the vote for DK banner. Would it be a good idea to move the Vote For DK button to the top of another section or could it be put on all sections?

Meat-Head
21st April, 2010, 08:39 PM
confused, where is it.

what about an annoying pop-up that automatically minimises, votes and closes it's self, when a user press the 'home' button

Devilfish
21st April, 2010, 08:50 PM
It's a link at the top of the shoutbox.

To be honest, it's not that important. It's a website where you can vote for other sites, it has all satellite type websites, mainly American. I started it to drive US traffic to DK and it worked for a while and when died off.

So, thanks to the members who still vote, it all makes a difference, but it wouldn't be that big of a deal if people didn't vote. I wouldn't want to put a link on every page.

Cheers :)

Meat-Head
21st April, 2010, 09:16 PM
It's a link at the top of the shoutbox.

:)

Ah some members have the skin set to 'Christmas 2008' because they spent WAY to much time on here and got square eyes lol lol lol

Switching to 'default' it appera as if by magic

Thanks

Oh DF still not quite got the hang of that website i showed you,
still want to confirm a link to Digital-Kaos.co.uk is ok?
It's still 'top secret' lol lol

Thanks Meaty.