PDA

View Full Version : any1 need a lite on reading

violentj
10th November, 2008, 08:49 PM
just done my second one and its a piece o piss so if any one needs a key dumping let me know,ill sort you out

C64
1st December, 2008, 06:58 PM
Yer nice and easy, not as simple as the rest but nothing to get hot under the collar for.

I was reading today that Commodore4Eva has managed a full dump of the Lite-ons and is surrently testing iXtreme 1.5 for Lite-ons :)

We still can't read the key but we no longer need to replace the drives, we can flash the Lite-ons :)

Probs be a week or two before it goes public.

Smokey
5th December, 2008, 09:28 PM
Hi There,

So if I?m getting this right, you can dump a key to a lite on drive, but not read the existing key?

Is there any chance you can please post (or PM me) the link for the program you have used?

kr4sh
5th December, 2008, 09:49 PM
Other way round mate. You can read the existing key then put that key into a new (Flashable) Drive. Although c4eva has said that liteon drives are now flashable and we are just waiting on the firmware!

loncell
9th December, 2008, 11:57 PM
im abit behind on all this 360 flashing so i did a bit of reading tonight as ive a liteon 360 here for me lad at crimbo.
i've been reading allsorts about key extraction/kits/soldering wires/ and now 1.5 liteon and now im totally confused as to whats the best method reading the key and spoofing a ms28 but can someone tell me the easiest way to extract the key right now ?.
im ok doing a ms28 but i didnt like the idea of forking out ?20 for a v3 extraction kit when there's a way to do it without it.
would be grateful for any help on this as i could do with it sorting for crimbo ( coughs and winks at violentj !) .