PDA

View Full Version : Tacho Universal and Ford Puma Millage.

Galee
22nd April, 2010, 07:34 AM
Hi does anyone know if Tacho Universal will do Ford Puma Millage 1999 car. I have seen it says on the diga site that diga can and it says soldering contact. Anyone know or have any intructions as it might be the same as one of the other Fords?
Cheers
Galee

drpeter
22nd April, 2010, 09:23 AM
Hi does anyone know if Tacho Universal will do Ford Puma Millage 1999 car. I have seen it says on the diga site that diga can and it says soldering contact. Anyone know or have any intructions as it might be the same as one of the other Fords?
Cheers
Galee

Yes diga can do it the manual is too big to upload, but the manual came with the tacho universal.

You need the scorpio calbe and there are two versions. Same as old Fiesta.

Galee
23rd April, 2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks DrPeter okay I have looked at the pdf files that come with Tacho Universal and you are correct it is the same as the fiesta Version 2 Board and I have connected all wires and cut the track as shown in the photos. Have gone to do it this morning but on the fiesta option on the tacho universal it has

Fiesta -2002 connect 1+2 at cpu
Fiesta 2002 - Clip 24c08
Fiesta SA V1 Clip 24c08
Fiesta SA V2 Clip 24C08

Btw this is a 1999 Model car

There is no mention of the scorpio Cable and on the fiesta v2 details on the Tacho Universal display and in the details and photos there is no metion of connect pin 1 + 2 toghther for the fiesta model am i missing something?

Thanks for your help.
Galee