PDA

View Full Version : Gta vice city stories hlp

anonomus
22nd April, 2010, 09:06 PM
i have just downloaded a 100% completion file for Gta vice city stories for the psp but when i turn on the game it does not see the data yet when i go into my memory card on the main psp screen it is there. please can anyone help me with this silly problem i have.

thx

cgscott
22nd April, 2010, 09:19 PM
you need to extract the file if it is compressed then place the file in the SAVEDATA folder.

Look for the one you have already created for your game save and put the files in that folder. Files only.

If your download came as a folder then all you need to do is delete your old grand theft save folder and replace it with the 100% one you have.

Do you run CFW?

anonomus
26th April, 2010, 08:13 PM
i have done this but still not working as when i turn on my psp to the game it starts new and what is the cfw?

cgscott
26th April, 2010, 08:26 PM
Did you place the files in the grand theft game save folder?

There will be a picture of the game in that folder as they are all named similar. Make sure the files go into that one.

fukwullie
26th April, 2010, 10:23 PM
all my game go in the ISO folder on the root off card

anonomus
27th April, 2010, 09:21 PM
i've tried everything it just wont work

fukwullie
28th April, 2010, 08:36 AM
dose it give u an error code & wot is it ???????????
failing that download this i no it works 5.50GEN-d3 [PSP]GTA_Vice_City_Stories[EUR].rar (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3995267/[PSP]GTA_Vice_City_Stories[EUR].rar)

just notice ur Location: russia can u tell us wot filmwair ur runing & region off game u need as the 1 i posted above is for europe & mite not work 4u so will need a bit more info