PDA

View Full Version : VW VIN to Pin

ayala
23rd April, 2010, 01:08 AM
Does anyone know how to get the Pin Code for a VW from the Vin Number?
I have a VW GOL (Brasil) with vin number: 9BWCC05X51P094448 and I need the pin code to program a new key with Silca SBB
I got the pin code for other VW vehicles with SBB, but I can?t get it for this vehicle, maybe it is because of the model
Is there another way to get the pin code for this vehicle?

teuton
23rd April, 2010, 01:17 AM
depends on model, probably it comes with a seperate immobox located under dash, driverside, close to side wall. you have to take it out and read it seperately.

ayala
23rd April, 2010, 01:33 AM
I have the im*obox in my hand now, if you can help me get the pin code, I can give you the im*obox?s information

teuton
24th April, 2010, 12:19 AM
Two ways:

First one is a pin code reader like the euro-code, you have to connect the wires to the pads on chip.

Second one is using MVP key device. With this you can read pin code by OBD II. You can do the same with VAG K+Can commander. HTH, Saludos

ayala
24th April, 2010, 05:33 AM
I tried with the MVP, but I got the wrong Pin Code 2020 and the other pin code I got was 5338.

I usually get the Pin Codes with SBB, but I was not able to do it in this VW Gol 2001, then I gave the im*o to a friend and he got the right Pin Code 6923, but he didn?t tell me how did he got it :S

I just know he disoldered the immo EEPROM, any idea how did he get the correct Pin Code ?

Jeanhdo
24th April, 2010, 08:30 AM
I tried with the MVP, but I got the wrong Pin Code 2020 and the other pin code I got was 5338.

I usually get the Pin Codes with SBB, but I was not able to do it in this VW Gol 2001, then I gave the im*o to a friend and he got the right Pin Code 6923, but he didn?t tell me how did he got it :S

I just know he disoldered the immo EEPROM, any idea how did he get the correct Pin Code ?
The mvp of the pin reads quiet car, you're probably doing something wrong.
If you are unable to Mvp, remove the immobilizer and read the eprom which you step a program that gives you the password easily.
Am od Brazil, if you need any help send me an mp, I think it is against the rules in disclosing email forum.
Jean

A mvp l? tranquilo o pin desse carro, provavelmente voc? est? fazendo algo errado.
Se n?o conseguir com a Mvp, retire o imobilizador e leia a eprom que te passo um programinha que te d? a senha facil.
Sou od Brasil, se precisar de alguma ajuda me envie uma mp, acho que ? contra as regras divulgar email no f?rum.
Jean

andresfn18
24th April, 2010, 06:37 PM
YOUR CODE IS IN THE DUMP, IF YOU READ THE DUMP AND POST HERE I CAN SHOW YOU WHERE IS THE CODE!!!

ayala
24th April, 2010, 11:12 PM
Ok, what tool can I use to get the dump file?

Can I use the Tacho tool or is there a tool to get the dump file directly on the computer?

ahmedch
25th April, 2010, 11:30 AM
thank
thank
thank
thank

andresfn18
1st May, 2010, 05:51 PM
READ YOUR EEPROM WITH A PROGRAMER EVEN WITH VAG TACHO AND SAVE THE DUMP, AND POST HERE,
AND MAYBE THIS SOFTWARE HELP YOU:

eliotroyano
28th May, 2010, 09:29 PM
READ YOUR EEPROM WITH A PROGRAMER EVEN WITH VAG TACHO AND SAVE THE DUMP, AND POST HERE,
AND MAYBE THIS SOFTWARE HELP YOU:

Friend for which data do you use it? for ecu immo or cluster dumps?

andresfn18
29th May, 2010, 04:12 AM
This software is for megamos and kostal immobiliser of vw gol(made in Brasil) The eeprom is 93lc56!!!

ayala
1st June, 2010, 05:37 AM
I just got the VagCom 908 connector, how can I get the im*o log file with this tool ?:giveup:

ayala
9th June, 2010, 04:41 PM
A few weeks ago I tried to get the pin code for a VW Gol 2001, I bought VagCom 908 and Tacho, do any of those products help me get the pin code or read the Dump of the im*o? :giveup:
If yes, please help me with the steps I have to follow, obviously if you have a question or doubt about something I can help you, I will do it inmediately :proud:

teuton
10th June, 2010, 12:30 AM
With VAG-Tacho yo can get the pin. I?ll attach a short description (in spanish)) on how to get the pin. If you don't know what your tacho is, then first connect to "any tacho" and you'll find out what tacho you're dealing with. But it's just like in the example. Post back wether you succeed please.

ayala
10th June, 2010, 04:49 PM
With VAG-Tacho yo can get the pin. I?ll attach a short description (in spanish)) on how to get the pin. If you don't know what your tacho is, then first connect to "any tacho" and you'll find out what tacho you're dealing with. But it's just like in the example. Post back wether you succeed please.

I really thank you for the description, I?m ordering a VAG Tacho to prove it right now :proud:

ayala
7th July, 2010, 06:32 AM
I really thank you for the description, I?m ordering a VAG Tacho to prove it right now :proud:

I really really want to thank you, I got my VAG Tacho and it is working great getting the Pin Codes for VW :rock: