PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

mike_6480
24th April, 2010, 01:54 PM
is it possible for one of the adminstrators to set up the forum on Tapatalk?

This enables users to eaily view the forum on mobiles.

Instructions for how to set it up are here:
Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips! (http://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin)

Thanks,
Mike

HGV_DIAG
26th April, 2010, 11:49 PM
Ive just come accross this and have added my other haunts. I would also love to get this working on my Iphone

aftermath
27th April, 2010, 08:26 AM
Ive passed the information on to Devilfish, he is the only one that has access to download software to add to the forum.

I agree it would be a great addon to the forum as its something thats growing rapidly..

Devilfish
1st May, 2010, 10:23 PM
It was only this morning that I was thinking about getting an iphone app created for the forum. Then I had a PM from Aftermath informing me of this.

What can I say - fantastic.

I've installed it on the forum and tested the pro version on my iphone, works a treat.

On your phone, search the network for 'digital kaos' and it will come up. Or search for 'cable' or 'satellite' and it appears in the results too. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

-Devilfish

aftermath
2nd May, 2010, 07:35 AM
Got it on my iPhone now, works great .

now i can be anywhere and still be able to read posts.

nice little app...

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd May, 2010, 03:56 PM
haha, this site has always worked properly on my sh!tty Sony ericsson! :P:P who said the Iphone was better ? lol

aftermath
2nd May, 2010, 03:59 PM
haha, this site has always worked properly on my sh!tty Sony ericsson! :P:P who said the Iphone was better ? lol

this is not your normal phone internet browser, its an app that shows you latest posts as they come in, in like an email format..
Totally different..

Devilfish
2nd May, 2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah it's much better....

http://www.quoord.com/tmp/iphone/IMG_0036.png

http://www.quoord.com/tmp/iphone/IMG_0037.png

http://www.quoord.com/tmp/iphone/IMG_0038.png

http://www.quoord.com/tmp/iphone/IMG_0041.png

There's also a version for the new Android phones.

cablefreejunkie
3rd December, 2010, 05:29 PM
where can i get this app please ? cant find on cydia

Devilfish
3rd December, 2010, 06:02 PM
If you search using Installous you will get it.

Or download it here and transfer via iTunes.

http://apptrackr.org/?act=viewapp&appid=307880732

smirnoff_rules
4th December, 2010, 12:47 AM
hasnt worked since the update on your server the other day ?

edit forget that ,, its because my pass needed updating

Devilfish
4th December, 2010, 09:58 AM
I use it daily m8, even if it's just for a 5 min check to see if it's still online lol.

Meat-Head
29th December, 2010, 08:02 PM
Cough, mutter, mutter - assuming this is posted in correct place - lol

Thanks most of the time these days I'm using taptalk on me new phone and there's no thanks button, sorry !!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/kia-sportage-2-0d-failed-emission-test-180750/#post905601

Devilfish
29th December, 2010, 09:44 PM
Don't think the thanks button is supported in Tapatalk. It's not part of the default vBulletin.

Liteace
5th January, 2011, 07:48 PM
Im having a nightmare with my Tapatalk when I try and go on the DK forum I get the message:

"The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later"

I do try again right away and mangae to get on but when I go to the garage and select any of the 4:

general automotive help and discussions>

automotive hardware>

commercial/indusrial/agricultural>

airbag, chiptuning, dash...............>

I get in all of those a message saying:

"there are no topics in this forum"

any ideas ?

Thanks

cablefreejunkie
5th January, 2011, 08:16 PM
im getting the same probs,it says its not available

OdoFix
5th January, 2011, 08:19 PM
Same here... says its closed or ...

Any fix?

smirnoff_rules
6th January, 2011, 12:15 AM
Ok this end ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OdoFix
6th January, 2011, 04:45 PM
I'm still having same problem, I have to try like 10-15 times before it lets me in. Before that says Admin disabled or Closed.

Jo-Jo
6th January, 2011, 08:30 PM
same problem here for me ! screeny attached

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/candp/IMG_0121-1.jpg

Jo-Jo
6th January, 2011, 08:37 PM
after 30 or so goes its let me in

smirnoff_rules
6th January, 2011, 09:13 PM
Mines been doing it today to but on all the forums l use tap on tho?

Meat-Head
6th January, 2011, 11:57 PM
same problem here for me ! screeny attached

How cool is a screen shot, how did you get that?
thanks

Liteace
7th January, 2011, 01:06 AM
How cool is a screen shot, how did you get that?
thanks

You just press the back and sleep buttons at the same time.

This is what mine is showing in:
general automotive help and discussions

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/44003-liteace/albums/saxo/4351-tapatalk.jpg

Jo-Jo
7th January, 2011, 11:07 AM
press the home and sleep button together and it takes a pic of the screen and saves in you roll

Devilfish
7th January, 2011, 08:51 PM
Im having a nightmare with my Tapatalk when I try and go on the DK forum I get the message:

"The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later"

I do try again right away and mangae to get on but when I go to the garage and select any of the 4:

general automotive help and discussions>

automotive hardware>

commercial/indusrial/agricultural>

airbag, chiptuning, dash...............>

I get in all of those a message saying:

"there are no topics in this forum"

any ideas ?

Thanks

The main parent forums of the garage section are closed for posting and there's no topics in them. All the threads/posts are in the sub-forums. This keeps all topics in their specified sections and not in the parent forum.

When I navigated to these forums, I didn't get that error message. Please check that you are using the latest version of the plugin.

Regarding the 'forum closed' error, I have asked on the Tapatalk forum about this and not getting much help unfortunately. I tried to log in there and couldn't get on after 10 attempts. What I did was delete the forum from the network page, search for it again, then it connected ok, logged in and all ok again. Not sure how long it will last though.

Hopefully get it sorted soon.

Liteace
18th January, 2011, 01:36 AM
The main parent forums of the garage section are closed for posting and there's no topics in them. All the threads/posts are in the sub-forums. This keeps all topics in their specified sections and not in the parent forum.

When I navigated to these forums, I didn't get that error message. Please check that you are using the latest version of the plugin.

Regarding the 'forum closed' error, I have asked on the Tapatalk forum about this and not getting much help unfortunately. I tried to log in there and couldn't get on after 10 attempts. What I did was delete the forum from the network page, search for it again, then it connected ok, logged in and all ok again. Not sure how long it will last though.

Hopefully get it sorted soon.

Any news on this, ive tried and tried and still getting the same error message

Thanks

Devilfish
18th January, 2011, 07:17 PM
The Tapatalk plugin is conflicting with another part of the forum so I'll need to see if both developers can review their code and come up with a fix. It's a popular plugin so it won't just be DK that has this issue.

smirnoff_rules
18th January, 2011, 07:32 PM
Been working ok the last few days

Liteace
18th January, 2011, 07:42 PM
Been working ok the last few days

Thats real strange, I try it every other day and same problem, even if I got into the forum using the Safari and then expand the screen I get the same problem ??

smirnoff_rules
18th January, 2011, 07:46 PM
Wot country are u in m8

Sent from my shitty pc

Liteace
18th January, 2011, 07:50 PM
Its starge as it worked a treat before then it kept asking me to sign in and now mothing

Devilfish
31st March, 2011, 02:32 PM
Plugin updated to latest version. :)

AbsoluteFire
31st March, 2011, 04:34 PM
Yay love tapatalk.

gopher7
10th April, 2011, 09:57 AM
I can get tapatalk to work on my ipod, but my m8 says it don't work on his blackberry. ??

cablefreejunkie
10th April, 2011, 09:42 PM
whats going on with dk and tapatalk ? cannot get it to work at all,ive uninstalled re-installed 2 or 3 times still wont find dk
what am i doing wrong ?

Liteace
19th July, 2011, 08:16 PM
whats going on with dk and tapatalk ? cannot get it to work at all,ive uninstalled re-installed 2 or 3 times still wont find dk
what am i doing wrong ?

Mine works fine on me 3gs

TheJackel
19th July, 2011, 08:18 PM
No problems here either works fine on 4.

Liteace
19th July, 2011, 08:19 PM
Is this tapatalk any good?

Yep its good, nice 1st post by the way

smirnoff_rules
19th July, 2011, 08:19 PM
ok here too

sent from my shitty iphone 3 lol

Liteace
19th July, 2011, 08:20 PM
ok here too

sent from my shitty iphone 3 lol

You not going for the Iphone 4 ??

smirnoff_rules
19th July, 2011, 08:21 PM
You not going for the Iphone 4 ??

l will upgrade l did get an android but didnt like it , l call it shitty but it does everything l want and has never let me down

Liteace
19th July, 2011, 08:23 PM
Everyone i know that has had the 3 has gone for the samsung galaxy, they say its the dogs danglies, when me contact runs out on this I think i'll give one a try

smirnoff_rules
19th July, 2011, 08:29 PM
l got one of these Star A1000 4.3 inch Capacitive multi-touch screen phone Android 2.2 WIFI GPS Dual sim cards Mobile TV - Smart Phone (http://www.iosen.com/smart-phone/star-a1000-4-3-inch-capacitive-multi-touch-screen-phone-android-2-2-wifi-gps-dual-sim-cards-mobile-tv.html) it works fine l just didnt like the apps and all the adverts some have , if cracked ones

Lainie
20th July, 2011, 08:50 PM
tapatalk works ok on my new htc desire s.