PDA

View Full Version : Saab Tis need help Please

on1tire
25th April, 2010, 10:13 AM
Hi All,

I finally got my 95 Saab, and i also bought with it a Tech 2, the CD i have with the Tech 2 is the TIS 2000. I installed it, however I can't seem to find anything to get it to work, it keeps giving error 666 can't access service programing, I think that is due to not having a dongle, any one know how i can bypass it. also, is there any newer software that the TIS 2000 and where can I get it please.

Thank you for the help in advance.

on1tire
25th April, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hi All,

After a lot of major reading on this great Fourm, I found the answers i was looking for from the above question. thank you so much for all the help.

Now for the next question, i live in Jordan and most of the Saabs we have here are standard 2.0 150HP, i been reading on the net and found alot of articles that talk about increasing the HP from 150 to 210 only on software upgrade.

SO i guess my question is how can I do the same to my car. Please note that the dealership here sucks and have no idea what i am talking about. Their answer to my question was, you should buy the Aero.

Any thoughts?

kegyes
25th April, 2010, 10:50 PM
The Different between base 9-5 and Aero it's more than just the software! Aero turbo charger more powerfull and setup with the different cooler pipes. Also engine Ecm different then base model 9-5. Transmission (Auto/Manual) also different. The engine also different especially the piston shapes. All this changes doable, but will costly. If you find a Aero turbo charger with maching cooler pipes, than this should be the first step for faster performance. Just be carefull of spinning tires, because could damage the Transmission.

on1tire
26th April, 2010, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the info, But I have a friend who has a base 9-5, and he took it to some guy who was able (for the right amount of money) to play with the ECU somehow and the car for sure is over the 150 hp, not sure how much, but i did have 1998 9-3 SE which is a standard 185 and my friends 9-5 is more than that after playing with the ECU. I guess i just would like to know, if you have the right connections, what software should i be using in order to play with the ECU? thanks for the help in advance

kegyes
26th April, 2010, 03:32 PM
You should find it out from your friend and share it with us. I'll like to know about it also, if anything like that it's possible.

supryze
26th April, 2010, 07:39 PM
I think you need this:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f104/tis2000-dongle-solution-95901/#post468809

Braincandy
27th April, 2010, 01:13 PM
What you would need is the T7 Suite to make changes to your ECU.

Check out Trionic suites (http://trionic.mobixs.eu/)

/Braincandy
Sweden

mal1956
2nd November, 2010, 11:09 PM
need tis 2000 for saab can anyone help

mal1956
2nd November, 2010, 11:12 PM
got a copy from rapid share with no unlock code tryed to crack it with no look down load came from this site as they sent me here for key
thank you

robbetts128
28th May, 2011, 05:51 PM
got a copy from rapid share with no unlock code tryed to crack it with no look down load came from this site as they sent me here for key
thank you

I am looking for the same key! Any help?

Rob Betts
www.aerboise.com (http://www.aerboise.com)