PDA

View Full Version : plez i need help for clarion PU-2380.

chakir
25th April, 2010, 01:34 PM
hi friends ,plez i need to make this dump code off for clarion PU-2380C and if its immo plez remove beep sound in dump

thnx so much....

arık
25th April, 2010, 01:42 PM
new car vin number??

chakir
25th April, 2010, 01:52 PM
new car vin number??

yes friend arik i want to put it in other car thats why i want to remove code and immo

thnx .

arık
25th April, 2010, 01:59 PM
type it the new car's vin no
4VF7 ???

chakir
25th April, 2010, 02:12 PM
type it the new car's vin no
4VF7 ???
can u edit this dump?

thnx

adam28
25th April, 2010, 02:51 PM
can u edit this dump?

thnx

The radio is vin coded mate. So when you put the radio into another car the vin in the radio will not match the vin in the car so it wil BEEP BEEP. So what we need is the vin number of the car that you are going to put the radio into. So then we can edit the vin number in dump. So then both vins will match and you will not get the annoying BEEP BEEP.

chakir
25th April, 2010, 06:14 PM
The radio is vin coded mate. So when you put the radio into another car the vin in the radio will not match the vin in the car so it wil BEEP BEEP. So what we need is the vin number of the car that you are going to put the radio into. So then we can edit the vin number in dump. So then both vins will match and you will not get the annoying BEEP BEEP.

ok i understand but i ask if there is a way to make immo off or vin off for work in any car

thnx

adam28
26th April, 2010, 06:51 AM
ok i understand but i ask if there is a way to make im*o off or vin off for work in any car

thnx

I dont think so mate, sorry...