PDA

View Full Version : Best keyprogrammer?

duncker
26th April, 2010, 08:15 AM
Hi,

Any recommendations what ONLINE KEY PROGRAMMER to choose?

MVP, T300 or SBB ? What differencies there are between these programmers?

If I have understood correct these all are sc. online key programmers using OBD? I guess the MVP includes all functions of T300 but which one is newer item?

SBB from Silca...any benefits compared with MVP/T300?

I have urgent need to get a key programmer so can anybody tell what's the best choice?

Thanks.

pkeeney
29th April, 2010, 02:05 AM
All of them Just sbb and t300 if your not worried about Mitsubishi can.

simon77
29th April, 2010, 09:55 AM
are you talking original or clone if original advance diagnostics ad100pro is the way to go i find it the best!
regards

pkeeney
29th April, 2010, 11:40 AM
Ad100 pro is the best programmer on the market today

pkeeney
29th April, 2010, 02:02 PM
These Chinese clone are hurting our business we spent lots of money buying the original stuff and new bees are buying this clone stuff and under cutting our prices. The company I work for has been in business for over 20 years and had the transponder side cornered didnt do much commercial work just focus on the auto side of the business. Now we got 15 different wanna- be locksmith in our area claiming they make transponder keys. This sucks. I wish some one would shut down the Chinese clone stuff.

This is to all you wanna be Locksmiths :eviltongue:

pkeeney
29th April, 2010, 02:09 PM
One more thing To all you wanna-be Lock Smith when you dont do your job right you give every lock smith a bad name So buy the original and get the support and don't bad mouth other company you might need their help one day

paul_12345
29th April, 2010, 09:29 PM
These Chinese clone are hurting our business we spent lots of money buying the original stuff and new bees are buying this clone stuff and under cutting our prices. The company I work for has been in business for over 20 years and had the transponder side cornered didnt do much commercial work just focus on the auto side of the business. Now we got 15 different wanna- be locksmith in our area claiming they make transponder keys. This sucks. I wish some one would shut down the Chinese clone stuff.

This is the wrong forum for you then isn't it

pkeeney
29th April, 2010, 10:33 PM
No I paid my dues.

morfeo
29th April, 2010, 11:03 PM
ad100 is very good

marinero123
30th April, 2010, 09:15 AM
I think ZEDBULL in the best ...

soft4ecu
30th April, 2010, 06:22 PM

I?ve seen this before ... happened in other areas of work ... my advice : don?t cry !! it?s useless , just adapt to changing market.

good luck and keep your anger away !!

simon77
30th April, 2010, 10:02 PM
not much you can do about people who buy clones and undercut the market .
but they dont have the latest software and they will allways have unsatisfied customers as they dont have the coverage or support original machines do.
i even get people asking if i can supply them with key programing tools and asking which is best.they must be mad i only live in a small town and there are already 4 other people programing keys.
i am not going to complain to much about clones as when i started the only way i could was with clones as i could not afford to get originals.
all i can say work will allways come as long as you have agood name no matter how much they undercut!!.

morito
30th April, 2010, 10:06 PM
I think ZEDBULL in the best ...

hello

can anybody upload software zedbull.???

many thanks in the advance

pkeeney
1st May, 2010, 04:12 AM
I was just venting. I was board.

we get 1000 calls every month that we don't get becouse we got people making $80 transponder keys there is no way we could do that. are loss is about 40% out of the 1000 figure I gave you the other 60 are not in dire need and any price is to high.

dimitar22
27th July, 2010, 06:32 PM
Please tell me which is the best key programmer for volvo truck, and what is the procedure step by step how to make key if the key is lost, and what is the best price to buy virgin key so i can program them.

Thank you in advance.

rayjay
28th July, 2010, 11:29 PM

you are talking so much dribble... why shouldnt people go with who is cheaper to clone a key it aint rocket science. me thinks you have delussions of grandeur. im a locksmith and i know lots of so called auto locksmiths who dont know half as much as some of the fellas on here. if you was as good as you think you are and slagging of people that have chosen to by clones as they may not have the luxury of having their job pay for their machines then surely you dont need this site....

rayjay
28th July, 2010, 11:30 PM
or even BUY clones lol

Automat
4th August, 2010, 04:12 PM
As a locksmith myself for 28+ years, it was never unusual for hardware stores, automotive shops, and general stores to make keys for people. It never put me out of business!
Just because the keys have transponders in them, how does that change things? If your business is hurting because people are copying keys for cars, then it's time to change your business model. Maybe consider installing building access systems instead.
Unless you're doing large auto auctions and car dealer accounts, I consider automotive locksmithing an armchair hobby. It's nice to have a reputation for your shop that shows the public you can do it all, but to stay in business mate, you need to do the math.

pkeeney
5th August, 2010, 02:56 PM
There is nothing i like more then going to a job and completing it to hear that they had another locksmith there that could not do it. The funny thing is wanna be locksmith give many of reasons why it cant be done by locksmiths. It a matter of time before these guys run them self into the ground come tax time they will not have the funds to pay.

Walmart, Ace hardware and home depot are doing key clones now jma sold out to the big three.

Im an all around locksmith I know good amount of stuff but yet I'm still learning .

Automat
5th August, 2010, 03:09 PM
Your statements are true, I do auto lock work because of the challenge, it makes me money, but doesn't make me rich.
It is satisfying to hear that I took care of a problem that the 60 year established locksmith shop could not handle, and I too have heard the excuses from the amateurs and the pro's alike.

pkeeney
5th August, 2010, 03:27 PM
large auto auctions and car dealer accounts, I consider automotive locksmithing an armchair hobby. It's nice to have a reputation for your shop that shows the public you can do it all, but to stay in business mate, you need to do the math.
If i was the boss and made financial decisions I would lean toward the access control systems. It takes time to do something like that. The market around here for that is taken up by out of state company's because there is not enough in one area to keep a company alive. Thing are picking up for me in the auto and residential field. The time I made my last comment thing were slow and the lowest bid won. For now thing are good, while these company's are filling there day up with under price jobs Im makeing the real money. Im sticking to my gun and charging the market amount while doing a good job in the process with a happy customer at the end.

pkeeney
5th August, 2010, 03:41 PM
Your statements are true, I do auto lock work because of the challenge, it makes me money, but doesn't make me rich.
It is satisfying to hear that I took care of a problem that the 60 year established locksmith shop could not handle, and I too have heard the excuses from the amateurs and the pro's alike.
It is good money if you have the man (or women) power to handle the demand. Man power has it own problem you can only go so low on the prices with out putting your company in the red.