PDA

View Full Version : Digimaster 2 User Thread does some members have it

tomuch
26th April, 2010, 04:14 PM
it would be nice to hear from other users how it work and what car they do with the dm2 and to help eachother.
my cars done
Golf IV 1999 sdi obd works (VW oBD autoscan)
Passat TDI ObD Works (VW oBD autoscan)
Vw T5 TDI 180HP 2004 4Motion OBD dont Work (VW oBD autoscan)
Mercedes a170cdi 2001 Wiering works no OBD funktion in DM2
Ford KA 2007 NEC dont work by me
Merceds w210 2001 works with obd
Clk Cabrio year 2000 dont work with OBD :-(
BMW X5 year 2001 on board programming OK
volvo V 70 2002 OBP OK
Smart 2006 icp and bsi OK
93c66 Read write OK from am renault traffic 2007(with help from board "thanks")
Pajero ICP OK
Audi A4 RB8 2006 OBD OK
wbrgds
Michael

jasonk
26th April, 2010, 06:28 PM
I also have digimaster 2
ive done B5 passats via diag plug
Mk4 golf via diag plug
vento via smd board
200E 1998 merc via diag plug
so far the only problem ive had is i could not read the chip from a renault maybe i was not making good contact soldering but i had no problem with any other ones

tomuch
26th April, 2010, 08:55 PM
what software versions do you have on your dm2 and on your computer.and do you now what on audi ths a6 and a6l diagnosticscan mean.

wbrgda
michael

jackeldestripador
16th June, 2010, 05:24 PM
hello do you know where can i find updates and soft? Can you connected succesfully to pc? i cant.
thanks

dm2
16th June, 2010, 10:21 PM
hey do you have the installtion disc? my pc dosent recdnise the digimaster to update
thanks!

kentzee
17th June, 2010, 02:52 AM
which version u need

dm2
17th June, 2010, 02:29 PM
installtion usb dont work on my pc. i need help pleaseeee
version-881017-09051201
is this what you need?
thank you!

jackeldestripador
17th June, 2010, 04:13 PM
which version u need
Any new version and some "thing" to make work usb...
Thanks

marcio1758
18th June, 2010, 08:50 PM
CAN UPDATE YOUR DG2 Download the Latest Version 2.82, WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL VERSION 2.83 IS A CRACK 'cause that catches their DG2.

DigiMaster II Professional automotive tools (http://www.digimaster-ii.com/download.htm)

dm2
18th June, 2010, 08:51 PM
hello
i want to know if i can do with the digimaster ii the e39 bmw x5 2002?
and how do i do that with the digi? do i need to replace the eeprom? or can i use same one?
when i connect the wiries it is only let me to go up! not to write lower... what i need to do?:giveup:

dm2
18th June, 2010, 08:56 PM
CAN UPDATE YOUR DG2 Download the Latest Version 2.82, WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL VERSION 2.83 IS A CRACK 'cause that catches their DG2.

DigiMaster II Professional automotive tools (http://www.digimaster-ii.com/download.htm)

hey marcio!
thank you for your help!
i try this website beffor but steel same results... let me to downloud i go next: showing me like it is installing and i go next: show me :??install??? ??? ??? like that... i finish to install and then it is disapird...and steel the pc dont reconise the digimaster... what can be the problem??

AvechuchoAxel
19th June, 2010, 09:01 AM
I have it.... DM2 pays for itself BIG TIME !!!

marcio1758
2nd July, 2010, 12:37 PM
Step 1: Uninstall your version of DM2 of your CPU.
Step 2: Restart your machine, and install version 2.82 with DM2 its connected via USB to your CPU.
Step 3: Restart your machine again, and start the version 2.82 without connecting your DM2.
Step 4: Connect your function in DM2 (HOST SERVE).
Step 5: Connect Asia DM2 your CPU when its version 2.82 from your computer to ask, he must recognize his DM2 without problems.
OBS. Every time you turn on your DM2 to your CPU must repeat Steps 3-5.

Link for version 2.82
http://www.digimaster-ii.com/download.htm

dudubrown909
11th July, 2010, 05:49 AM
anyone can tell me how to program a chip that is not on digimaster its for a 95 honda prelude, and how do I program it to adjust the odo without going into odo adjuster on the digimaster? any help will be appreciated thanks.

tomuch
11th July, 2010, 11:18 PM
go to option programmer then to ic and the use your ic thats inside read it post it in dashboard section here and somebody will change it for you the programm it back .
and that its

michael

Polos
26th July, 2010, 05:26 AM
Can anybody help with some instruction for BMW 6 series?
Can't get any help from China.
What a surprise????:banghead:

paktundra
7th August, 2010, 04:44 PM
I have a bin file with an airbag dump how do i use the digimaster to put it on my module, I know how to connect the digimaster to the chip, just not how to upload file to chip

labusas
29th November, 2010, 05:25 PM
Hi, guys
Can someone edit this digimaster dump file in YHF format to 40000km? Any help on how to do it also would be appreciated.
This car is not on the list, has 93c66 eeprom.

Thanks

I can't seem to find the way to insert a file here!?

labusas
29th November, 2010, 05:53 PM
That file needed a conversion from digimasgter *.yhf file to *.bin. I got someone from digimaster convert it for me. They said that conversion software should be in their Keymaster device. Does anyone has that soft?
Anyway here's a bin file.

labusas
2nd December, 2010, 07:50 PM
Dos anyone else find it quite confusing selecting the right model from Digimaster?
When for instance Audi is chosen not all models have years on them and only chip/or dash versions like Uknsi Ver1 C56?
If only odometer chip is given, how do you know what year the procedure is for?
It looks like you have to take the dash apart just to quote and find out if it's applicable to customers car.

diagnoza_auto2000
2nd December, 2010, 08:18 PM
Dos anyone else find it quite confusing selecting the right model from Digimaster?
When for instance Audi is chosen not all models have years on them and only chip/or dash versions like Uknsi Ver1 C56?
If only odometer chip is given, how do you know what year the procedure is for?
It looks like you have to take the dash apart just to quote and find out if it's applicable to customers car.

That is true!Its a little dificult to know if Digimaster can do that car until you don t have the dash in your hand,and to be very sure always note original odometer value ,and when you read with Digimaster you know when you select the right dash in menu.
I use Digimaster most off time for odometer and its working great

AvechuchoAxel
2nd December, 2010, 08:58 PM
Step 1: Uninstall your version of DM2 of your CPU.
Step 2: Restart your machine, and install version 2.82 with DM2 its connected via USB to your CPU.
Step 3: Restart your machine again, and start the version 2.82 without connecting your DM2.
Step 4: Connect your function in DM2 (HOST SERVE).
Step 5: Connect Asia DM2 your CPU when its version 2.82 from your computer to ask, he must recognize his DM2 without problems.
OBS. Every time you turn on your DM2 to your CPU must repeat Steps 3-5.

Link for version 2.82
http://www.digimaster-ii.com/download.htm

THIS LINK ISN'T GOOD ANYMORE.

Anyone have a 2.82 version from scratch? Thanks

labusas
2nd December, 2010, 11:00 PM
Try this link for update:
China ECU Tools Centre (http://www.ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=148&sortsid=3503&sorts=)

labusas
2nd December, 2010, 11:08 PM
Ok so you've got your digimaster,
1. What else to get to make your work with it easier?
2. What other device best compliments cars not existing in Digimaster?
3. Can you share with a converter from Digimaster dump format *.yhe *.yhf to bin?

Thanks gentlemen

diagnoza_auto2000
5th December, 2010, 08:41 AM
Ok so you've got your digimaster,
1. What else to get to make your work with it easier?
2. What other device best compliments cars not existing in Digimaster?
3. Can you share with a converter from Digimaster dump format *.yhe *.yhf to bin?

Thanks gentlemen

You cannot make Micronas with Digimaster for exemple.
Why you need a converter?
You can chage the extension of your file if you want.
But .bin files can be opened by Digimaster!

labusas
6th December, 2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks
I would need a converter if I wanted to read an EEPROM with digimaster then edit that dump on the computer with using calculator info. Since it is read in native format it needs to be converted before editing and no changing ending to bin doesn't help here I tried with Winhex.
But no big deal we can use other programmers for that.

diagnoza_auto2000
6th December, 2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks
I would need a converter if I wanted to read an EEPROM with digimaster then edit that dump on the computer with using calculator info. Since it is read in native format it needs to be converted before editing and no changing ending to bin doesn't help here I tried with Winhex.
But no big deal we can use other programmers for that.

Open with hex editor and you cand edit how much you want,if its not working chage the extension to bin by editing the name of the file. exemple.yhf to exemple.bin

labusas
6th December, 2010, 11:57 PM
I can edit but if data is not what tachosoft calculator or NYO is expecting, editing is not possible.
I had one of these dumps sent to someone in China as suggested by someone, and they converted it for me. They both looked different and the bin one was easily accepted by NYO4.

diagnoza_auto2000
7th December, 2010, 06:33 AM
I use Digi2 without problems,and i put files from unit in others programs too.

xtwillox
30th April, 2011, 06:04 AM
I have a dm3 and it does not work on all the cars on list but i think the instructions are faulty

VTS_Tibi
30th April, 2011, 08:11 AM
I have Digimaster II and so far it's great!

And as I purchased the original tool whenever I don't really know what to do I ask the manufacturer for help, and usually within a few mins they answer my question! They are very helpful!
And they convert .yhf to .bin if I send them the dump!...

vuno01
23rd November, 2011, 04:23 AM
So far the only car i couldnt do was
a cherokee from 1999 but did it with my
Old diga consult
So i can say that im happy with my DigiMaster 2
We should make a list of every car we can make it
And how we made it
For example i made a 2007 vw polo with the menu and the solder
Points of a ford focus version 3 but i had to edit it manually
Used it only to read and write in the mcu

dvdegrt
12th April, 2012, 07:32 AM
Hi me made ford c max 2007 read it totaly wrong mileage
somehow read ok now dashboard dead fixed it with carprog
but now need code key and so on maybe only mine with problem but you beter not do it vith digimaster

diagnoza_auto2000
12th April, 2012, 07:00 PM
Digi2 can't make dash from C MAX 2007...

dvdegrt
12th April, 2012, 10:38 PM
yes but if use programer and read it sometimes read corect dump sometimes not anyway fixed this today
reprogramed it with datasmart new dump recoded with ids
anyway shouldnt be such problem that motorola nothing special and should read if use programer anyway it good for some things lot times not work ok

vuno01
13th April, 2012, 03:03 AM
Digi2 can't make dash from C MAX 2007...
sorry bro but i made quite a few Focus CMax and SMax
from 2007 till now and i always manage to make
(dont forget not to solder the points in the back of the cluster; you must open the cluster and remove the gauges
and solder the points in a mirror kind of way,
i mean that if a point is shown in the dm2 menu in the top left side in the back that actually mean to solder the point
inside the board on the top right side).
Hope it helps
i always made them like that

diagnoza_auto2000
13th April, 2012, 05:13 AM
I never thinks i can do it with Digi2 ,and i make it always by OBD with AVDI or Smok.
Removing dash when exist solutions for make it by OBD is already a old trick.
Thank you

danielboom00
21st April, 2012, 12:50 AM
i think the same mate, if i do by OBD why open the dash, i have the Digi2 & i think that is too far & not do many new cars, i think that buying another cheap tools you can do more thinks!!

shakeelb
24th April, 2012, 12:37 PM
version 2.83 released

tomuch
7th May, 2012, 07:25 PM
where ?? downloadlink ?

sogaro
22nd December, 2013, 06:23 AM
Is there an update anymore for this wonderful tool, Digimaster 2?