PDA

View Full Version : SV4 EPG problem!

kyle2211
12th November, 2008, 01:17 PM
hi all,

i have the BETA firmware on my SV4, but the EPG has stopped working, innitially it worked fine but then i noticed the time was an hour behind, i then changed it to summer time which mad it fine and the EPG was perfect!, now the EPG has disappeared again! please can anyone help its driving me nuts!

thanks in advance

kyle

ezop
12th November, 2008, 05:05 PM
I have noticed that when i reboot the box (switch at the back) it sometimes take a while for the epg to show up.. as aways update to latest firmware see if that helps or do a factory reset and rescan see if that helps

cactikid
13th November, 2008, 12:19 AM
hi all,

i have the BETA firmware on my SV4, but the EPG has stopped working, innitially it worked fine but then i noticed the time was an hour behind, i then changed it to summer time which mad it fine and the EPG was perfect!, now the EPG has disappeared again! please can anyone help its driving me nuts!

thanks in advance

kyle
as summertime finished switch to off
power off box aat back for 15 secs then on should fix it.

kyle2211
13th November, 2008, 01:12 PM
hi again,

do yous have a fully functioning sv4?, i presumed starview made the promise that there would be a fully functioning EPG but failed to deliver. also do you have any links as to where i can get the latest firmware because all i can find is the BETA version.

many thanks

satsmo
13th November, 2008, 01:19 PM
All sv4 firmware is Beta, 1.02 been the latest.

belfastdaren
13th November, 2008, 01:59 PM
think us starview 4 owners have been forgot about by the firmware developers lol

satsmo
13th November, 2008, 02:02 PM
Nope it is not long to market and is still in development.

BHX
15th November, 2008, 05:07 PM
I find the EPG on my SV4 box works for several hours, then it's blank, some channels with blank EPG a lot earlier than others. I have to switch the box off for a minute then switch back on and them the EPG data seems to come back eventually, but then several hours later it goes.

satsmo
15th November, 2008, 10:26 PM
Yes as said its Beta, a quick re-boot as you said sorts it.