PDA

View Full Version : VAG Dash K+CAN troubleshooting

alexs307
29th April, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hi. I recently bought a Chinese clone of VAG Dash K+CAN, but I can't get it to work.

First, I followed the installation procedure that came with the software CD, version 4.22. I installed the application, leaving the interface not connected, after installation completed, I plugged the usb connector and installed the drivers from the software CD. - no result, interface not working, it says "trying to connect" and after a while it says "connection time out".

Second, I followed the installation procedure on the supplier's website: I uninstalled previous version of VAGDASH, plugged the USB connector first, installed the driver from USB directory on software CD, after that I installed the program - result ok, I managed to connect to a EDC16 Passat and modified mileage. Atfter that, on second try, the interface didn't work - same "trying to connect/connection time out" error.

Third, I searched for a newer version of program, not original, I found 5.05, installed both ways but still no result.

Fourth, I uninstalled version 5.05, installed 4.22 back and succeded in connecting again to the tacho of same Passat, but got a "communication lost" error and wasn't able to modify tacho mileage again. The interface isn't broken, in device manager it appears as it should do: "VAG Dash K+CAN device" in USB ports. The Passat is B6 and it is mine, I use it for test.

Fifth, I checked the cable between bluebox and OBD port, there are some pins that don't have continuity from little connector on bluebox to OBD connector. I don't know the pinout of this cable, maybe someone can point to a schematics.

Can anyone help me? Does anyone have a software that is sure to work on these kind of clones? The supplier told me that this interface is very hard to burn, so I must reinstall the software several times until I get it to work if I encounter errors doing that.

Help!

melcool
7th May, 2010, 12:33 PM
Try not to use the "BLUE USB cable" if you have that!
I had the same problem with all the devices that have this "BLUE USB cable"!
So "BLUE USB cable" sucks :PPPP
Use other usb cable but to be thick!

malva
7th May, 2010, 08:38 PM
I just bought this product from China. I had trouble installing but eventually got it to work. My problem is every time I plug OBD Cable in blue box, it kills it. I get message "interface damaged".

My problem seems to be the cable from box to car. Does anyone have pinout for this cable.

Regards,

M.

cosmind
8th May, 2010, 12:28 PM
This is the configuration from my DB9 TO OBD2 (black) Cable:

DB9 ------ OBD2
1 --------- 16 (Power)
2 --------- 7 (K), 8 ()
3 --------- 14 (CAN Low)
4 --------- 6 (CAN High)
5 --------- 4, 5 (Ground)
6 --------- 1 ()
7 ---------
8 ---------
9 ---------

same problem for me :thumpdown:

doslamer
11th May, 2010, 02:22 PM
i have the same problem and i fix a little bit, but i think that my software is confused because i connect to 'vw beetle' and read some data but nothing else can do ?!?!?!

first of all change the black cable, original cable pin outs is not correct, when i switch to the car after 3-5 minute my blue box start heating very much, after changing of the black cable everything is ok. i make cable by myself(first i call and ask the provider for pin outs) here it is :
rs232(com) obd
1 ----------------------16
2 ----------------------7
3 ----------------------14
4 ----------------------6
5 ----------------------4 and 5

pin 2 of RS232 is switched ONLY to pin 7 of obd.

now i can connect to cars without a problem but can't do many thins.
if somebody can tell that maybe my software is installed wrong.
any advice will be help full.

tachonow
12th May, 2010, 05:41 PM
Manny thanks for repair solutions from all members. Its time to try doing this kind of interface working. I have spoke with a chineese which is member on this forum and he told me that not any one of this Blue Box clone frome China can be manage to work. With one update from original VagDashCom the box can be made to change km in EDC15 and EDC16 but no way for communication with no dashboards.Any other ideas ?

dediegokey
13th May, 2010, 08:31 PM
Hi just recived mine today, so they dont work? please advice before I install, also do some one have manual.
Thanks Luis

melcool
14th May, 2010, 12:07 PM
Manny thanks for repair solutions from all members. Its time to try doing this kind of interface working. I have spoke with a chineese which is member on this forum and he told me that not any one of this Blue Box clone frome China can be manage to work. With one update from original VagDashCom the box can be made to change km in EDC15 and EDC16 but no way for communication with no dashboards.Any other ideas ?

Hi tachonow
I think that this chinese dont tell the truth!
I have Blue Box VAG Dash K+CAN and is working good after replace "USB blue cable"!
Tested on many dashboards: Skoda Octavia 2 and VW Passat B6

doslamer
14th May, 2010, 07:54 PM
before a minute i use this blue box, i change the km of passat 5 only in the eeprom but the dashboard still have old km, when i try to connect to dashboard - "LOGIN NOT ACEPTED", i can use only edc16 to make some thing's and nothing else. my sofware is vagdashcom 5.11,black cable is like - my old post up here,usb cable is other not this one witch came with the box. now i can connect to many cars but can not do many thing's. can somebody write his opinion

dediegokey
14th May, 2010, 08:08 PM
Guys Im a locksmith intrested in reading pin and prog keys.
Luis

cerocoolm3
20th May, 2010, 08:01 PM
were can i download the 5.11 software for the vagdashcan

tachonow
20th May, 2010, 08:15 PM
were can i download the 5.11 software for the vagdashcan
www.vagdashcom.de (http://www.vagdashcom.de)

Flash_chip
21st May, 2010, 12:28 AM
What you think of this interface? it is better than the "vag dash can" blue?

China ECU Tools Centre (http://ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=2069&sortsid=3504&sorts=VAG%20Tools)

it also makes the Audi RB8

puiu
21st May, 2010, 05:33 AM
What you think of this interface? it is better than the "vag dash can" blue?

China ECU Tools Centre (http://ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=2069&sortsid=3504&sorts=VAG%20Tools)

it also makes the Audi RB8

I have it and work ok ,

Puiu

Flash_chip
26th May, 2010, 11:19 PM
I have it and work ok ,

Puiu

Hi Puiu,

you've tried it on any car?
for it is well EDC16 km from the ECU and dashboard?
you bought on www.ecutool.com (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/www.ecutool.com)?
it really makes everything they say in their ad? works and cars covered

thank you

cosmind
16th June, 2010, 10:15 PM
i have the same problem and i fix a little bit, but i think that my software is confused because i connect to 'vw beetle' and read some data but nothing else can do ?!?!?!

first of all change the black cable, original cable pin outs is not correct, when i switch to the car after 3-5 minute my blue box start heating very much, after changing of the black cable everything is ok. i make cable by myself(first i call and ask the provider for pin outs) here it is :
rs232(com) obd
2 ----------------------7

pin 2 of RS232 is switched ONLY to pin 7 of obd.

now i can connect to cars without a problem but can't do many thins.
if somebody can tell that maybe my software is installed wrong.
any advice will be help full.

hello, I received the second vagdash k+can from china.
this one has the folowing configuration:

rs232(com) ---------- obd
2 ----------------------7 and 8
6,7,8,9 ------------- not connected

tomorow I'll test it and will post result

best regards to all

Software Installation

uninstall the vagdash software first if you installed it before
connect the vagdash cable with the computer
install driver first. make sure select USB port, NOT COM port!
then install the software
connect to car.
start software

Flash_chip
17th June, 2010, 12:23 PM
hello, I received the second vagdash k+can from china.
this one has the folowing configuration:

tomorow I'll test it and will post result

best regards to all

Software Installation

uninstall the vagdash software first if you installed it before
connect the vagdash cable with the computer
install driver first. make sure select USB port, NOT COM port!
then install the software
connect to car.
start software

Hello Cosmind,

I await your results and hopefully it will work this time ;)

Good luck

cosmind
18th June, 2010, 09:16 AM
I dont found any car with edc16. must to wait.
I will post result soon

regards

cosmind
23rd June, 2010, 03:02 PM
Hello again. I tested vagdash k+can 4.22 on Skoda II
changed km on EDC16 and all it's OK.:rock:

oep
23rd June, 2010, 03:15 PM
Did you maybe tried newer version with v5.05 inf you have? 5.11 ?

Flash_chip
23rd June, 2010, 03:21 PM
Did you maybe tried newer version with v5.05 inf you have? 5.11 ?
I'm interested also to know ;)

16eddi67
23rd June, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hello . I tested vagdash k+can 5.05 on VW Touran
changed km on EDC16 on Tacho and all it's OK.:bounce:

Video attached. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/402086139/Vagdach_k_Can.rar)

RCS
23rd June, 2010, 10:14 PM
hi 16eddi67,

which interface did you use with 5.05 software and where did you get it?
thanks...

z786
23rd June, 2010, 10:46 PM
im sorry mate but i didnt see you change the km in edc16, you just read the chip??

nonot
23rd June, 2010, 11:08 PM
merci a vous pour vos reponses

16eddi67
24th June, 2010, 06:06 AM
hi 16eddi67,

which interface did you use with 5.05 software and where did you get it?
thanks...

Hi,RCS CS VAG Dashcom+can V5.05, (http://www.carsung.net/EN/ProShow.asp?ProID=517)

Hi, Z746 Reads and writes:bounce:

oep
24th June, 2010, 02:39 PM
Hi,RCS CS VAG Dashcom+can V5.05, (http://www.carsung.net/EN/ProShow.asp?ProID=517)

Hi, Z746 Reads and writes:bounce:
its same product same clone, from ecu_tool, auto_km_factory and others..

ps: for members which claim they have clone working ok, no problem, please post pics both side pcb so we compare it's not china. if possible..

Flash_chip
24th June, 2010, 03:50 PM
Hello . I tested vagdash k+can 5.05 on VW Touran
changed km on EDC16 on Tacho and all it's OK.:bounce:

Video attached. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/402086139/Vagdach_k_Can.rar)
you had the opportunity to test it on an Audi A4 RB8?
your link "RapidShare" does not work!

16eddi67
26th June, 2010, 02:16 PM
you had the opportunity to test it on an Audi A4 RB8?
your link "RapidShare" does not work!

Hi,video Attached

doslamer
4th July, 2010, 07:16 PM
Hello to everybody. i use 5.11 software, but i think that is important to know if you upgrade the box with 5.11 you can not downgrade to old one, because the software make firmware upgrade to the box. i make my black cable like COSMIND write

and i hope to came in my garage some car to try what i can do with my blue box. Next week i will post my result.

oep
4th July, 2010, 07:35 PM
doslamer, can you provide picture of your interface?
Did you upgrade it or it was 5.11 version when you bought it? Where did you bought it?

doslamer
4th July, 2010, 08:42 PM
it is china clone, i bought it with software 4.22 and i upgrade it to the 5.11 from here -> Download (http://www.vagdashcom.de/html/download.html) <- no problems for me, but i can tell you that if somebody want to upgrade like me, may be hi can kill his box, i don't know - "thing twice cut once", i can make a picture in the morning when i go to work. but i already open the box and inside over the circuit has something like black plastic thing very hard and nothing can see from the element's of the pcb nothing at all. that's for now, pictures in the morning.

Flash_chip
4th July, 2010, 11:02 PM
it is china clone, i bought it with software 4.22 and i upgrade it to the 5.11 from here -> Download (http://www.vagdashcom.de/html/download.html) <- no problems for me, but i can tell you that if somebody want to upgrade like me, may be hi can kill his box, i don't know - "thing twice cut once", i can make a picture in the morning when i go to work. but i already open the box and inside over the circuit has something like black plastic thing very hard and nothing can see from the element's of the pcb nothing at all. that's for now, pictures in the morning.
account you test it on what car?

doslamer
5th July, 2010, 12:41 PM
and the pictures from the box.

ipejasinovic
5th July, 2010, 01:25 PM
What is that black thing in the middle of board? Chinese Copyright?! :D

reuf
20th July, 2010, 09:19 PM
All rights reserved...

legijaaa
6th September, 2010, 12:38 PM
Bought from the Chinese clone 5.05. Is it possible without any consequences on the boot version 5.14 via the update site

ipejasinovic
6th September, 2010, 12:58 PM
No, it's not possible.

BTW How much did you payed for it?

doslamer
9th September, 2010, 12:17 AM
For example my blue box can not work with software 5.14 after i update from 4.22 to 5.11 ! work only with 5.11 now. and work is hard to say because i think there is something wrong with pcb - till now from 50-60 cars i can connect only to 3-4 cars, and i only connect sometime, when try to read data from car the information is confused :( i send it back from where i bought it :) if they do not change it i will take off the black plastic thing and see where is the problem.

ipejasinovic
9th September, 2010, 08:16 AM
If you paid it with Paypal, start dispute and get you money back. Then, buy a good clone :D

doslamer
17th September, 2010, 12:12 AM
Well till now i change km in engine of 2 cars 1: passat(forgot what is it)and 2: audi a3 edc16 but is not usefull, just to see that my box work's and i connect with dashboard on the VW POLO 2004 year without a problem - read everything km ,immo,login but can not change the KM :(

koyot
17th September, 2010, 02:46 PM
i have version 5,14

doslamer
18th September, 2010, 12:45 AM
And what you can do with 5.14 ??

ipejasinovic
18th September, 2010, 11:33 AM
With his 5.14 version, he can do everything you can't on Chinese 5.05, but you should. Also, he can upgrade to newer version, when it comes out, without any problems.

koziolek
28th September, 2010, 03:54 AM
so any idea witch Chinese clone is ok to buy and witch seller has it?

H.Wessel
28th September, 2010, 01:58 PM
Anybody read eeprom from edc16 after 2007?, it?s giving a lot of trouble with commander, not possible :D

Thanks in advance
H.Wessel

leowii
1st October, 2010, 08:44 PM
Hi all, where to find sw 5.05 ?
Thanks

H.Wessel
2nd October, 2010, 09:18 PM
hi

latest is 5.16, download from here:

http://downloads-lockdecoders.com/V5.16.exe

not sure if clones can update

best regards
H.W

golf1gti
3rd November, 2010, 01:10 AM
hello doslamer.
where in china you bought by obd factory?
please let us no

deffc0n
3rd November, 2010, 08:27 PM
hi

latest is 5.16, download from here:

http://downloads-lockdecoders.com/V5.16.exe

not sure if clones can update

best regards
H.W

This version 5.16 work clone ?
Please send info who work this version + clone.

THX :):ridinghorse:

deffc0n
10th November, 2010, 04:11 PM
I update to 5.14 and want change KM nothing work.
Any idea ?

doslamer
15th November, 2010, 04:47 PM
hello doslamer.
where in china you bought byobd factory?
please let us no

!?!?!?! what you mean obd factory !?!?!?!

Wolfpack
16th November, 2010, 05:04 AM
what i see all the Chinese clones say you must use their software. also if you say yours work please post link where you bought it.

Thanks

doslamer
16th November, 2010, 08:58 AM
Before 2-3 days a have sucsess with Audi A6 2006 year - immo off, but after 10-12 trying to connect with ecu. About this blue box i buy it from reseller, i try to ask him from where he bought it but i'm 100% sure that will not tell me :(

Volki
4th December, 2010, 12:41 PM
Hello,

Does somebody have a dump for the 4.22 version? I have one interface which is not working because it was updated with other version.
Or do you have any idea how to fix the interface?

Thanks

spaske
6th December, 2010, 03:29 PM
Replace Cp2102 and reprogram the new one, reprogram atmel and thats it :)
afcourse you need to have dump for atmel and CP2102.
I have it ,and it can autoupdate,i am using 5.17 where many bugs are fixed (writing edc15 etc... ) before anyone ask, I will not share/sell dump for it... I can fix it for you if you like

Volki
6th December, 2010, 07:24 PM
Replace Cp2102 and reprogram the new one, reprogram atmel and thats it :)
afcourse you need to have dump for atmel and CP2102.
I have it ,and it can autoupdate,i am using 5.17 where many bugs are fixed (writing edc15 etc... ) before anyone ask, I will not share/sell dump for it... I can fix it for you if you like

Thanks your help but I would like to fix it myself.

kincaid
17th December, 2010, 05:45 PM
Hi All
I purchased the blue VAG DASH COM+CAN v5.05, 2 weeks ago from China and keep getting connecting errors .. its the blue type one, think it may be faulty ... anyone know if the 5.14 version is better thanks

ahadi
4th April, 2011, 05:54 PM
Hello,

Does somebody have a dump for the 4.22 version? I have one interface which is not working because it was updated with other version.
Or do you have any idea how to fix the interface?

Thanks

I have same problem with blue box ( interface is damage), any idea to make it working .

Osvaldas
30th April, 2011, 07:53 PM
I have got clone v5.17 and it has a lot of bugs:1. Audi RB4 cluster eeprom reading always fails, rescue file always empty. Immo data reading good, but when trying to write, it always writes zero values, allso during km writing. 2. VW Golf 5 VDO cluster eeprom file is empty, immo data - only FFh values, km changing not works.So it seems that software or firmware of the interface is totally wrong or incorrectly patched. Maybe spaske could tell his word?

impactops
16th May, 2011, 10:07 AM
Use CP210xSetIDs.exe to make changes to the interface or Mod the exe

www.silabs.com/support%20documents/technicaldocs/an144.pdf (http://www.silabs.com/support%20documents/technicaldocs/an144.pdf)

lupu_sandu
17th May, 2011, 12:14 PM
I have same problem with VDC from carsung.
Version is 5.17 - orange BOX.
I can connect to VDO Dash (Octavia II, Golf V, etc), PassatB6 dash, read KM ok but when i press write nothing happens and rescue files are always blank.
EDC16 working OK - KM+Immo.
Tested on EDC15 - no communication with ECU
Tested on RB4 Crypto - rescue file blank, no VIN readed, but PIN+KM was OK (i didn't try to modify KM).
Here is CP210xSetIDs.exe and my screenshot with interface.

cosmind
17th May, 2011, 01:18 PM
I have same problem with VDC 5.17 orange and I use original software with it. Write button dont work also in 5.14. maybe is a software bug...

oep
17th May, 2011, 01:23 PM
If any1 has 5.05, 5.14 can you post your config?

impactops
17th May, 2011, 06:40 PM
Tested on EDC15 - no communication with ECU

Can you post a pic of the screen with that error?

Regards
Impactops

lupu_sandu
18th May, 2011, 09:19 AM
Is like interface is not connected to car.

miha99
9th June, 2011, 09:30 AM
Anybody manage immo off on edc16 with version 5.17 or 5.14?

cosmind
10th June, 2011, 02:07 PM
yes.
you can make immo off in EDC16 with v5.17 . tested also with 5.14

sepistar
11th June, 2011, 05:47 PM
i have also the orange one with 5.14.did with mileage once on audi a6 edc 16,and thats it,second time will not anymoore,it does read but not write.has maybe anyone the same issue as me?
best regards

eduardo74
11th June, 2011, 09:55 PM
Received mine few days ago v4.22 , tested on few Seat, VW, but cannot doing diagnose and cannot connect to dash. Only can change EDC16 km.
I found pin DB9 pin #2 going to OBD #7 and #8?? That is not good, anyone can confirm it?
Thanks!

spaske
17th June, 2011, 01:08 PM
china crap, good clones work exactly like original...
solution is to reprogram PIC (if you have hex. ), resolder or better replace chinese mcp2551 and their version of SI9241 with good ,quality mcp and SI from Farnell or similar supplier,
and resolder whole interface, also check resistor on K line, it sholud be MAX 560 ohm, best is 510

d2mike
4th August, 2011, 04:14 PM
Actually I have the blue box. Is it possible to upgrade to 5.17?

martin281
28th August, 2011, 06:54 PM
i got problem on my passat 97. tried to change mileage, didnt fix it, but on clock i hava sign fail. any help?

d2mike
1st September, 2011, 06:19 PM
I have also a "new" problem with my vagdashcan 5.05 china clone. I was reading my EDC15 ECU 3 months ago. Everything worked fine. Today I tried to read ECU again and I alwyays get "Error 2: Communication lost with ECU".

Any solution to fix that problem?

Thanks

miha99
1st September, 2011, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the club m8, I had the same problem with vagdashcan.I sent it back, add money and buy supervag 2.0

d2mike
2nd September, 2011, 06:12 AM
Hi mate,

thanks for your reply.
But whats the reason that vagdashcan isn't reading EDC15 any more? EDC16 still works and EDC15 worked months ago.

Maybe bad software? Broken resistor? Does anyone has a 5.05 version which works on EDC15?

When read EDC15 first time, I was using the blue usb cable and it worked fine.
Now I have a different one (grey, printer). Could the cable be the issue?

What about the cluster? In the meantime I changed the dashboard.
What about chip tuning? Now I have a chipped EDC15 ECU. Could that be the problem?

But yesterday I also couldn't read an unchipped EDC15 ECU. Hmmm, very bad.

Thanks.

d2mike
2nd September, 2011, 10:13 AM
Anyone here, who is/was reading/writing EDC15 successfully with vagdashcan 5.05? Can you please send me your software version?

I really need a solution.

Why it was but isn't working now?!

I do not have any idea :(

16eddi67
3rd September, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hi mate,

thanks for your reply.
But whats the reason that vagdashcan isn't reading EDC15 any more? EDC16 still works and EDC15 worked months ago.

Maybe bad software? Broken resistor? Does anyone has a 5.05 version which works on EDC15?

What about chip tuning? Now I have a chipped EDC15 ECU. Could that be the problem?

Thanks.

Hi meine software ist OK!

d2mike
3rd September, 2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks mate. I'll try your software tomorrow :)

d2mike
4th September, 2011, 01:12 PM
I have tested your version, but it is still not working.
The funny thing ist, that I can make diagnosis via vagdashcan on edc15 ecu but cannot read eeprom.

Any other suggestions? Do you think my interface is broken?

But why can I read EDC16, dashboards (both RB4 and RB8) but not EDC15?

Would another interface with 5.17 version solve my problem? What do you think?

Thanks

miha99
4th September, 2011, 07:56 PM
Hey m8, version 5.17 china stuff is also very bugy! Look if edc 15 ecu is moded, this has nothing to do with problem in your interface.if you need to read or write edc 15 ecu, than use galletto or vag kkl with commander 2.5 soft (you can find this soft here on DK) or add some money and buy MPPS.

d2mike
5th September, 2011, 06:46 AM
Hey m8, version 5.17 china stuff is also very bugy! Look if edc 15 ecu is moded, this has nothing to do with problem in your interface.if you need to read or write edc 15 ecu, than use galletto or vag kkl with commander 2.5 soft (you can find this soft here on DK) or add some money and buy MPPS.

Hi mate,

what do you mean by moded?
For galetto or vag kkl with commander 2.5 soft I need an extra interface, isn't it?

Thank you.

miha99
5th September, 2011, 07:13 PM
look galletto or vag KKL cost around 10-20 usd, is this a problem?

d2mike
6th September, 2011, 05:57 AM
look galletto or vag KKL cost around 10-20 usd, is this a problem?
Of course not. I just was curious.
What do you mean by moded? In relation with chip tuning?

d2mike
11th September, 2011, 01:31 PM
How to solve this problem? Reading EEPROM dump directly on ecu without obd?

I really need a good tool to read/write immobilizer id on edc15.

d2mike
15th September, 2011, 12:50 PM
It is because my edc15p is moded.
Selling my VagDashCan 5.17 + VagDashCom 1.65 ... If somebody is interessted ... write me a pm.

d2mike
17th September, 2011, 04:55 PM
And the good thing - my china clone works with original software :)

16eddi67
24th September, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hi mate,

thanks for your reply.

Thanks.
Hi,
meine read

dealerdon
1st October, 2011, 07:18 AM
I have also a "new" problem with my vagdashcan 5.05 china clone. I was reading my EDC15 ECU 3 months ago. Everything worked fine. Today I tried to read ECU again and I alwyays get "Error 2: Communication lost with ECU".

Any solution to fix that problem?

Thanks

Try it on another computer or reinstall the software!!!

It solved me the similar problem!

dealerdon
1st October, 2011, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the club m8, I had the same problem with vagdashcan.I sent it back, add money and buy supervag 2.0

Try it on another computer or reinstall the software!!!
It solved my similar problem!

Supervag plus is the same cheap china s.it :-(
It ****ed me an audi a4 rb8 dash...

OMBRE
21st October, 2011, 02:51 PM
Yesterday I got mine 4.22 in blue case.

And I can't read EDC15 in my GOLF IV from 99.

As well I can't connect to the dash and I can't read PIN and add keys.

Mine vag dash is kind of crap.

I didn't install anything. I just run the application from CD. There isn't any installation files.

I'll try this evening more times

LauAlf
26th November, 2011, 09:02 PM
My cable broke, when I try to enter it gives me:

"Interface present but do not answer. Please connect your distributor"

Vagdashcan 5.17, anyone have any solutions, was entering a Tourag and gave error, exit the program and when I tried to get was thus gives this message when starting.

3abas27
15th December, 2011, 08:54 PM
Hi Puiu,

you've tried it on any car?
for it is well EDC16 km from the ECU and dashboard?
you bought on www.ecutool.com (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/www.ecutool.com)?
it really makes everything they say in their ad? works and cars covered

thank you
plz i bought orange vagdash can from china

it retrieve only sn for ecu but cant conect to ecu edc 16 and edc 15

ver is 5.14

where is the problem

looking for help thanks in advace

szogun0
20th December, 2011, 11:56 PM
try with 5.17

3abas27
27th December, 2011, 05:14 PM
try with 5.17

HELLO

PLZ I SHOULD TRY WITH SOFT 5.17 FOR HARD WARE 5.14 OR TRY WITH NEW ONE VAGDASHCAN 5.14 HARDWARE AND SOFT?

cosmind
30th December, 2011, 11:47 AM
HARDWARE 5.14 will not work with SOFT 5.17

tricoredc17
6th October, 2013, 07:08 PM
What quartz should be soldered to VAGdashCAN 5.29 ?

16mhz? 7,3728mhz?

tricoredc17
7th November, 2013, 05:20 PM
Please help me. Fuse bits for at90can128.

Thanks...