PDA

View Full Version : ford keys lost

ramhalo
1st May, 2010, 11:59 AM
hi people.got a ford Ikon/ fiesta dump need to figure keys out for.using zed bull to programme key as the t300 or mvp does not communicate with car as it is a South African Bosch ecu.cant figure out the eeprom for keys to programme chip.assistance on this will be greatly appreciated 17644....I dont mind getting the chip info to start vehicle...

hakansponder
18th May, 2010, 10:35 AM
hi people.got a ford Ikon/ fiesta dump need to figure keys out for.using zed bull to programme key as the t300 or mvp does not communicate with car as it is a South African Bosch ecu.cant figure out the eeprom for keys to programme chip.assistance on this will be greatly appreciated 17644....I dont mind getting the chip info to start vehicle...

what year?

ramhalo
18th May, 2010, 04:51 PM
its ok we got it sorted at dealers

eshwarn
27th November, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hi all, I have Ford Ikon 1.3 (India) 2004 model. Last week the car key got stuck in ignition and refused to come out. Since I am running on with Autocop, I managed without taking out keys.

Day before yesterday, it came out and I was able to drive without any issues. Today it is troubled me again, I could put in the keys but unable to self-start (key does not turn till Self-start point).

Please advice and help.

Dashcoder
27th November, 2010, 11:36 PM
i think this tool can help you

regards

sogaro
28th November, 2010, 06:33 AM
Get a locksmith to reset the pins and change it to another , its worn definitely or lost settings. This is not a programming stuff from your details.