PDA

View Full Version : ..:: Heya Plz Help ::..

jinsamurai
12th November, 2008, 10:06 PM
Haiii!
Basically, iv'e updated throught the technomate UK website to the latest version of my TM5400, i want to get rid of my scrambled channels... however, the problem is i have been told i need softkeys, so i got the latest one from a post here on Digital Kaos, but!!!.. when i put it it on my usb (extracted and all sorts) there is a folder, and inside is softcam.key. now, when i go to (on reciever) menu - usb - data transfer.. i only see the folder directory but no files.. i even tried taking the file out of the folder and deleting it but alas, nothing. Please can someone shed some light on this please... i'm in need, really really badly.. Thanks in advance guys :angel:

.: JaCkPoT :.
12th November, 2008, 11:10 PM
Do you find your patches on the usb stick? Or cant you find neither?

jinsamurai
13th November, 2008, 05:39 PM
I see the patches sadiq, just not the softcam key things.. thanks for the reply =D

13th November, 2008, 05:53 PM
We will stick to this thread mate.
Try your mp3 player or another usb stick

jinsamurai
13th November, 2008, 05:59 PM
Unfortunatly, It didnt work, i just tried.. i searched the internet about it and some guy had a problem where he needed to change from normal DB to default DB , after some playing around with the technomate, i see that after uploading channel list (green button) in data transfer under usb {this is where im trying to find the softcam, is it the wrong place?} it creates a file and when i press OK it gives a option of normal DB or default DB but!!.. when i click default DB it says failed to write. what the hell is going on =/, the thing is, i only want to get rid of scrambled channels too... and the tech guy does'nt want to tell me because he wants me to pay him ?75 ... god , i don't have that kinda cash for a tech guy.. please help me sadiq and anyone else.. sorry , i posted on the other thread , i went to that one first.

jinsamurai
13th November, 2008, 06:01 PM
I know this may seem silly but, am i meant to be going to USB - DATA TRANSFER, on the technomate, because thats where im going. i tried other places on the options menu but they don't show usb. Thanks in advance

jinsamurai
13th November, 2008, 06:18 PM
WOOOO HOOO SADIQ!!, i downloaded another patch that devilfish has uploaded and i can now see the tmsoftcam..!, so i updated the softcam by clicking on it, and i STILL get some channels that worked before.. such as premier sport portal and things like that, but its just a black screen, the text SCRAMBLE CHANNEL has gone, any ideas?? if not could you link me the latest softcam you use to access channels?

jinsamurai
13th November, 2008, 06:41 PM
Ok, iv'e just found out that this was a semi- wild goose chase, Premiere Portal is N3 now so thats out the window, sadiq, do you know any other alternatives that show live football?

13th November, 2008, 09:30 PM
digitv 1west