PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~ed BSI after mileage change.Any help please?

xpirsu
1st May, 2010, 12:47 PM
I have a Citroen C4 made on august 2007 with 188949 km. I have read BSI (new type Valeo with 95128 inside) in circuit but neither NYO or Licznik recognized the version(i think is a new version) so i changed the dump according to Tachosoft. Unfortunatly, now the car is a nonstarter (you know, the dash is like christmas tree). I even try to put the original dumps back but the car wont start (even the km are back to 188949). I have no idea what to do for now on so i hope u guys can give me a hand (probably I need a virgin dump for the bsi and reconfigure from 0). I attached both dumps(original and modified ones for dash and bsi).

Thanks in advance.

rabie_m
1st May, 2010, 12:58 PM
send your dump dash end new km

xpirsu
1st May, 2010, 02:08 PM
The dumps are atached (both bsi and dash). I need 103000 km. Thanks.

benci1982
1st May, 2010, 03:36 PM
try this my frind to bsi

xpirsu
1st May, 2010, 03:56 PM
First thing monday morning mate. BTW, can u tell me how to virginize the BSI? Thanks.

benci1982
1st May, 2010, 04:03 PM
not swaped file and swaped file for dash. try this files to dash.

benci1982
1st May, 2010, 04:09 PM
First thing monday morning mate. BTW, can u tell me how to virginize the BSI? Thanks.

BSI was a virgin when it did not go the car

benci1982
1st May, 2010, 04:15 PM

try yours dump to bsi, Virgin will immediately:top:

xpirsu
1st May, 2010, 06:19 PM
Benci, my bsi mod dump was ok or not? What worries me is that the car wont start even when I put back orig dumps. In bsi VIN is ??????????????? and after I configure back the bsi is ok for 5 minutes, after that is back to limp(corrupted). Did u modified the orig BSI dump as TachoSoft say or in other way?
In the BSI put FF's as shown here:
0330: xx xx xx xx xx FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
0340: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
0350: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
0360: FF FF FF FF FF xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Thanks.

z786
1st May, 2010, 10:47 PM
i see you read it in circuit? bad idea, you mustv corrupted the eeprom mate
always should remove the eeprom

Meat-Head
1st May, 2010, 11:07 PM
i see you read it in circuit? bad idea, you mustv corrupted the eeprom mate
always should remove the eeprom

or short out the xtal lol

Was thinking the other day (whilst w****ing over a piccy of TB)
if you read in circuit, you have a chance your programmer will back feed into any regulators, and fry them!:stupid:

z786
1st May, 2010, 11:27 PM
lol not necesarry you'l fry them
on thoses eeprom shortin the xtal doesnt really make a difference, its a sensetive eeprom, always better 2 remove it

xpirsu
2nd May, 2010, 07:57 AM
I always remove the eeprom but in this case the 95128 is betwen the 2 boards of the bsi so is kind of hard... I've done untill now about 20 bsi of this kind and it was no problem...untill now... BTW, do you think my orig dump is corrupted? Thanks.

z786
2nd May, 2010, 08:51 PM
iv neva done one of them 2 behonest the dump looks ok
hav u tried the bsi reboot procedure?

xpirsu
2nd May, 2010, 08:55 PM
No, I have not. Can u please tell me how to do this? Thx.

z786
2nd May, 2010, 09:20 PM
Procedure for Initialising the BSI after key learning
1. Disconnect the diagnostic tool.
2. Put the driver’s window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all equipment is switched off.
3. Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the ignition.
4. Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait 15 seconds.
5. Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do not open doors.)
6. Switch on the side lights through the driver's window.
7. Switch on the ignition and check system’s functionality.
8. Hold lock button on key down for 10 seconds.
9. Remove key open & close door test central locking system
10. Start the engine and complete the system’s check.

Failure to follow this procedure could result in incorrect operation of many BSI related items.
it sometimes takes a few attempts following this procedure before it works.

PROCEDURE FOR BATTERY DIS-CONNECTION
Whenever a vehicle battery has to be disconnected, switch off all equipment, interior lights etc, close the doors leaving the drivers window open.
Switch off the ignition and remove the key and any dioagnostic equipment.
Wait a full 3 minutes before disconnecting the battery.
The BSi must be allowed to go to SLEEP i.e. into "active economy mode". Do not operate any equipment on the vehicle during this time. Remember, even opening the bonnet
will wake the BSi on a vehicle fitted with alarm.
If the battery is under the bonnet, open the bonnet first and leave it up.
ALWAYS disconnect any DIAG equipment and do not operate any plips from other vehicles during the 3 minute waiting period.

PROCEDURE FOR BATTERY RECONNECTION
Unless otherwise instructed by Peugeot or Product Service, you must always carry out the following procedure, often referred to as a "soft re-boot", to minimise the
possibility of the BSi corrupting its own software when reconnecting the vehicles battery supply.
Ensure the procedure for battery disconnection has been adhered to and importantly all BSi functions were switched off with the drivers window left down.
1 Close all doors
2 Remove ignition key if left in ignition
3 Reconnect battery. DO NOT open any doors
4 Wait 10 seconds
5 Switch on headlights through the drivers window
6 Switch on ignition then start the vehicle and check system functions

xpirsu
2nd May, 2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the quick replay, I will test tomonrow. One last thing , in BSI I should put 0 Km or same number of km like the dash? I ask this because I already put 0 like TachoSoft told and the car did not start not even when I put back the orig dumps (this wories me A LOT). Thx.
PS
I will try tomonrow benci's moded dump, hope the car will be alive.

xpirsu
3rd May, 2010, 12:49 PM
@ Benci : I've tryed the dumps that u send me but no good. Now the car is DEAD. Not even with original dumps is not starting. Any other ideas?Thx.

Digital Auto's
3rd May, 2010, 01:03 PM
Can you try a new eeprom?

Have you scanned the car for faults?

xpirsu
3rd May, 2010, 01:57 PM
What errors :))? The dash is full of errors, the BSI dump is corrupted. Now I try to put a new BSI.

rsibiza
3rd May, 2010, 04:19 PM
Me,never read in circuit BSI,always unsoldered and read paralell.

And i never set to 0 but always to dash km...

This way was always fine for me:top:

xpirsu
3rd May, 2010, 08:00 PM
I always try to program eeproms out of the board but in some cases is kind of hard...Take a look:

xpirsu
3rd May, 2010, 09:10 PM
Job done! Put another dump in BSI and reconfirure from 0 with LEXIA. A 2-3 hours job... :)

dashradio
3rd May, 2010, 09:45 PM
Hi, I once did one of these by soldering on and it would not start, when I striped the two boards, solder had run though the hole and shorted out 2 pins on the 95128, I had to put on a new 95128 and use the virgin dump off this forum to sort it.

MEH
3rd May, 2010, 10:43 PM
HELLPP
hi guys i've the same problem with a 207
AND ITS THE SAME BSI
the dump changes everytime i read it
and the car no start
i think my dump is corrupted
i read incircuit with upausb

someone has an orig file for me?
THIS IS THE SAME FOR 207 AND C4

THANKS

tachonow
4th May, 2010, 07:07 AM
HELLPP
hi guys i've the same problem with a 207
AND ITS THE SAME BSI
the dump changes everytime i read it
and the car no start
i think my dump is corrupted
i read incircuit with upausb

someone has an orig file for me?
THIS IS THE SAME FOR 207 AND C4

THANKS
This dump is for 207 2007year not the same as C4.

MEH
4th May, 2010, 11:04 AM

THANKS MINE IS A 2008 year
REF 96 637 984 80
BSI 2004 P08-00

IS THIS SAME ???

teerak2uk
4th May, 2010, 11:08 AM

what model 207 is this dump for 1.2 1.4 1.8 diesel/petrol etc

MEH
5th May, 2010, 12:12 PM
207 year 2008
1.6 hdi 110cv diesel

choro
17th August, 2010, 08:29 AM
Hello friend's. i also have the same problem but with citroen c5 bsi. I read the BSI with xprog "mc68hc912dx128" just in case i read eprom and flash. i make the mileage to '0' and after put back the bsi the car can not start. i put back original info on the bsi but the car can not start again, cheking with lexia say's that bsi ok, but bsi can not see anything on the car like windows, doors - all data is lost. i atach picture - bsi model.
nyo4 information tell that bsi has memory ST95640(i program only the 912dx128), i am not so sure but may be some how this memry is lost the info, this is what i think. If somebody have idea how to fix the bsi i will be very gratefull.

choro
17th August, 2010, 05:39 PM
Can somebody give me a working dump for sagem bsi, i want to chek strukture and place of the code, because i am almost 99% that my bsi must be working.i post my original eprom and flash from mcu 3k91d.

tachonow
17th August, 2010, 06:12 PM
Here you have 2 dumps from the same bsi.

choro
17th August, 2010, 06:36 PM
Very big differences in struncture code between my dump and your dumps. I will make some change in my dump and see what will happend :)
Thanks a lot.

choro
21st August, 2010, 03:59 PM
I found the problem. Flash dump was broken, friend of mine give me the same BSI and i copy flash dump(mc68hc912dx128) with ETL and everything now is ok.

motorsport
23rd August, 2010, 05:26 PM
hello you make hard work for read epprom because it need unsolder doubele pcb for get epprom
it can be done by sw13 and pointOF BSI or same in 207 407 C4 308 all double pcb on ths model working

choro
23rd August, 2010, 07:34 PM
Yes i know that but i make a mistake that i read flash on mcu with x-prog-m(4.5 version) by point soldering - i think after that mcu broke his flash memory and everything in the car stop responding to BSI. All i have to do was to read only eprom fix it and put it back to the BSI but i make a mistake, that's why my work was double. :)
Like one of my friend's say all the time - 'KNOWLEDGE = OF THE PRICE OF BROKEN HADWARE'