PDA

View Full Version : SBB KEY PROGRAMMER V28

justy22
2nd May, 2010, 08:17 PM
Thinking of buying the above key programmer from ebay ?300
can anybody tell me if this is a bad buy or recomend a better one for same money, i'm buying it from the profit from my part time car sales as i'm in profit gonna invest a little in some new gear

Meat-Head
16th October, 2010, 10:57 PM
i'm buying it from the profit from my part time car sales

Think you should invest in a DECENT set of jump-leads, good quality battery charger, and some brand-name batterys.

It just seems that ALL of your cars on your 'sales pitch' get 'in-corrected'
some how.

BR

Meaty

alex1986
18th October, 2010, 03:00 AM
can anybody tell me if this is a bad buy or recomend a better one for same money, i'm buying it from the profit from my part time car sales as i'm in profit gonna invest a little in some new gear
The sbb v28 is ther very old version , why not buy the v32 sbb programmer .it can support cars to 2010 year .also your price is very expensive .

huzzen27
18th October, 2010, 04:32 AM
Buy sbb 32v from any chinese sites 300pounds is a dame high rate

keysmith
18th October, 2010, 04:42 AM

Thats too much money for an old machine. I can sell you a used V28 that I have used for a couple years for $200 USD plus shipping. Or you could buy a brand new V32 for less the $300 USD from these guys. OBD II Scanner-OBD II Automotive Diagnostic Tools & Scanners (http://www.obdiiscanner.com/)

D.

dam495
18th October, 2010, 03:48 PM
i can sell to you the new version v32 if you want, but i think the best way to you is to buy in china , obd factory , obd focus, vnv tech, . price is very good i bought in obd factory until now everythings is okay

cqae
19th October, 2010, 06:09 AM
I just bought one from obdfactory it was meant to be v32 but came out v28 now they wont answer my emails....not real happy!

I'll keep you posted how it turns out

cqae
20th October, 2010, 11:41 PM
they sent me a list of applications, can you guys have a quick look through it & tell me if its the v32 or v28 coverage?

keysmith
21st October, 2010, 01:25 AM
This is definitely not a V32 application list. This application list is old and has been cut and pasted all over the place. Check out the link below. There is a partial application list of vehicles added to the V32 at the bottom of the original post.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f177/new-sbb-v32-161905/

D.

cqae
21st October, 2010, 02:52 AM
yeah thats what I thought.......but I reckon I have very little chance of getting in resolved..they joy of dealing with chinese clones!

cqae
21st October, 2010, 05:34 AM
well she said she will send me a v32 if I send the other one back at my own expense. Not happy, but its better than nothing I guess, I will let you know how it turns out

CNOBD2
21st October, 2010, 08:31 AM
Hi, could you share a screen hot of your SBB? then we will know whether your SBB is V32 or V28.

well she said she will send me a v32 if I send the other one back at my own expense. Not happy, but its better than nothing I guess, I will let you know how it turns out

cqae
21st October, 2010, 11:50 AM
I havent got a shot but it says

ver sw 28
ver db 28
update 01/2009

so its definately v28, I have sent it back & will let you know if the replacement comes out at v32

cjawahir
21st October, 2010, 12:36 PM

i am a long time customer with obdfactory , i let them know about your problem , i stop my order about sbbv32 , until they give you the correct one .

i let them know that s a big mistake to make ,
dont worry to send back the old one .

take a new one and let them pay for shipping for there mistake , let them also know i am looking on and also many others all over the net , so be good and do the correct thing .

cj

Meat-Head
21st October, 2010, 06:41 PM

can you pay for shipping only on a new circuit board? With v32.2 (see earlier today)

cqae
21st October, 2010, 10:52 PM
thanks cjawahir..........this forumn actually give us a little bit of power, They would not have helped me if i didnt mention it I dont think.

I have already sent it back at my own cost unfortuneately but they send they will refund that amo0unt of my next purchase.

thanks for holding off on your purchase to cjawahir, it makes my position much stronger & i will make sure I let you know the result with mine.

I figure if its an honest mistake & they fix it, I cant ask for anymore & would continue to buy off them as long as they fix it!

And meathead, if I buy something else off them there wont be any shipping, although she has asked me to buy something straight away so she can get it on the same order!.............they are quite shifty still!

cjawahir
21st October, 2010, 11:38 PM
thanks cjawahir..........this forumn actually give us a little bit of power, They would not have helped me if i didnt mention it I dont think.

I have already sent it back at my own cost unfortuneately but they send they will refund that amo0unt of my next purchase.

thanks for holding off on your purchase to cjawahir, it makes my position much stronger & i will make sure I let you know the result with mine.

I figure if its an honest mistake & they fix it, I cant ask for anymore & would continue to buy off them as long as they fix it!

And meathead, if I buy something else off them there wont be any shipping, although she has asked me to buy something straight away so she can get it on the same order!.............they are quite shifty still!

i know they read this forum , if they deliver the correct goods working , i will contunue to buy from them , they told me its a mistake because the old and new looks the same .

its one thing buying a clone and not getting what you paid for .

when i buy some thing from them i try to be very clear with what i want , show picture etc ,

cj

cqae
21st October, 2010, 11:47 PM
yes, i do the same, but I didnt get the photo, but I did clearly ask for v32 & she said that what I would get.
And as I said, if its an honest mistake, these things happen & I can understand that(no that I ever make mistakes LOL)
I will continue to buy off them as they have not been too bad so far, as long as they sort this which I am hoping is just a human error!

alex1986
22nd October, 2010, 04:27 AM
i have one spare sbb v28 : $100.0 +shipping cost , need pm me

Meat-Head
22nd October, 2010, 08:15 AM
i have one spare sbb v28 : $100.0 +shipping cost , need pm me

Say mate what is the 'enable flags code' for v28 models where the password is 38023118

Mine says not set to read pin codes - thanks

alex1986
22nd October, 2010, 10:20 AM
the password been store in your machine ,if your machine used a long time or some other case , the password will be lost , so this is why somebody say that the machine ask a password . you can go "setup " to change it

cjawahir
24th October, 2010, 01:48 AM
software on screen , take a look .

cj

cjawahir
10th November, 2010, 11:20 AM
i am a long time customer with obdfactory , i let them know about your problem , i stop my order about sbbv32 , until they give you the correct one .

i let them know that s a big mistake to make ,
dont worry to send back the old one .

take a new one and let them pay for shipping for there mistake , let them also know i am looking on and also many others all over the net , so be good and do the correct thing .

cj

just to update this tread , OBDFACTORY.COM has now send the correct v32 to Australia , the power of DK FORUM

CJ

cqae
12th November, 2010, 02:28 AM
yes I got my v32 a couple of days ago. It took a little longer as they were out of stock for about a week. The screen says v32 & the update was earlier this year. Joy said it was due to a packing error & I am happy that they at least resolved the issue.

Thanks in particular to cjwahir-he spoke to obdfatory & mention my issue & has been very helpful every step of the way..thanks mate!

p.s. I had to pay frieght back to them bu they said they will credit that off my next purchase