PDA

View Full Version : STAR VIEW4 PLEASE HELP

sean22
3rd May, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hiya Peeps,have SV4 with1.07firmware on,think i need to update it ,all my channels are well and truly goosed,live in Sunderand,think the Virgin gremlin has been messing only happened since the sent out their upate card for their box.I would be very grateful for an advice,as i'm only a newbie and not lke you genii on here. Thank-you in advance for any help cheers peeps.Sean.

boomer39
3rd May, 2010, 10:04 AM
Hiya Peeps,have SV4 with1.07firmware on,think i need to update it ,all my channels are well and truly goosed,live in Sunderand,think the Virgin gremlin has been messing only happened since the sent out their upate card for their box.I would be very grateful for an advice,as i'm only a newbie and not lke you genii on here. Thank-you in advance for any help cheers peeps.Sean.
if you have got new cards, you are done ,mate... start paying..

sean22
3rd May, 2010, 10:15 AM
Cheers Boomer39 ,looks like ill have to now just thought I'd check to see if there was a solution,nevermind eh,good while it lasted....boohoo..

alam18305
5th May, 2010, 07:09 AM
hi guys can anyone tell me what's the best box to get thanks

cactikid
5th May, 2010, 08:10 AM
none at the moment read up on nagra3.

jckw
5th May, 2010, 09:38 AM
hi all i have the new 1.12 firmware were can i get the logo file for the box super usb please