PDA

View Full Version : Astra pincode/ TSM370 tutorial

Fallen
3rd May, 2010, 01:26 PM
Hi guys,
I see a lot of posts from people asking about Astra pin codes, (Astra G in particular which the majority can't be read by OBD) so I decided to write up a step by step tutorial on how to do it, from start to finish.

Thanks once again to PremierD and Dashradio for checking my work.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/402975225/TMS370_guide.pdf.html)

domel45
24th May, 2010, 05:23 PM
Hello, I have a question. Do you know a way, and software (calculator or any other SW) to take out PIN code from file - bin format from ECU Astra G Z14XE(hybrid Delphi HSFI-2.1)?

jokersat
24th June, 2010, 01:44 PM
nice topics good work

Fallen
12th July, 2010, 12:11 PM
"email me for details" Ya, right, that sounds legit!

YouTube - Fonejacker - Monies

ChipGods
15th July, 2010, 09:31 AM
It will only read out IF the pin number has been entered into the unit at some point in the past, i.e to program an additional key etc.. If the unit has never received its login code by tech2 or similar, it will not usually drop its code. Launch and AD100 also have this function, i think also op-com.

Also dump does not look like typical tms370 data to me.

obdmaster
15th July, 2010, 09:37 AM
It will only read out IF the pin number has been entered into the unit at some point in the past, i.e to program an additional key etc.. If the unit has never received its login code by tech2 or similar, it will not usually drop its code. Launch and AD100 also have this function, i think also op-com.

Also dump does not look like typical tms370 data to me.

Not on immo 2, m8 that uses TMS370, on immo 1 yes that uses

MC68HC05B8.

On tms370 vauxhall immo 2, will read chip. when removed and read with xprog or upa m8

lupu_sandu
15th July, 2010, 09:39 AM
I think is HC05B6 m8.
Anyway, opcom can read PIN code on immo1 only if was used in past:
YouTube - Immo1

ChipGods
15th July, 2010, 09:41 AM
sorry.. i beg to differ as i have seen this myself.. on immo2, you unplug unit and plug back in.. if pin has been entered in the past, it will drop its code.

With immo1 moto/freescale mcu it will usually drop its code easily.

only difference is, tms will never drop its code if it has never been entered programming mode. as it seems to me, and others i know who have seen this also.

:-) Also have serveral tms370 dumps including VIRGIN. :-)

lupu_sandu
15th July, 2010, 09:45 AM
On immo2 systems you cannot read PIN code m8.
No interface can do that.
Only solution is to read TMS processor, like that:

ChipGods
15th July, 2010, 10:16 AM
ok.. i will not argue with you. do not forget immo2 is also based on AZ60 moto not just TMS370.

Even though i have read immo2 pin on AD100.. you might be right, that op-com cannot read it.

Fallen
15th July, 2010, 03:45 PM
Perhaps you would be kind enough to create a guide on reading an Immo2 via OBD for us all ChipsGods?

Anyway, back to business!

Reading IMMO1 via OBD

1. Buy yourself an OP-COM

2. Look at this picture in the attachment

3. Watch the YouTube video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-yVFnNbNuw

If it doesn't work, you have wasted nothing but gained a tool and a little bit of knowledge.

(Thanks to Lupu_Sandu for the link!)