PDA

View Full Version : Zed-Bull (USA) (Turkey) or (China)

joe40
3rd May, 2010, 04:40 PM
Hello,

I am looking into buying a Zed Bull. I have seen on various Websites for sale that say made from USA or Turkey and the ones from China. I am confused. Are the one's made in China developed in Turkey and manufactured in China? Are they manufactured in Turkey, with China manufacturing cloned versions? From a picture, you can't tell them apart.

I can buy one from a Chinese co., that looks EXACTLY like the one from lock supply co. , for 1/2 the price. Are they the same? Is one legit, and the other a knock off?

ricards99
3rd May, 2010, 10:06 PM
zed-bull is originary of turkey, it's a good tool, but the china clones are very bad, buy original, you will get for your money

z786
3rd May, 2010, 11:30 PM
the pictures you are looking at are original pics, the clone will be of less quality

ray-ray
4th May, 2010, 01:04 AM
i have a real one base unit $1,200.00 i add 46 chrysler unlock for $695.00 and more things to add. they just put out a new version that unlocks honda 46 . it was a bitch to get them to upload there new version, sence the clone is out. they have up there security all is done threw the web with incode/outcode.

frdnwr
4th May, 2010, 09:25 PM
ZedBull is a Turkish product, a very good tool for auto keys work, excellent value for money, continious update, too many functions, experts tool, online support.

The chinese device has the shape of zedbull, and software of AD900. I doubt it has all AD900 functions though..

kasim_izmir
5th May, 2010, 10:51 AM
ZedBull is a Turkish product, a very good tool for auto keys work, excellent value for money, continious update, too many functions, experts tool, online support.

The chinese device has the shape of zedbull, and software of AD900. I doubt it has all AD900 functions though..
Hi mate
I am not locksmit , but i want to say , Zelbull and ad-900 good a products , you can compare
AD900 Pro - MegaCopy - Key-Crypt Pro - Immobilizer Solutions (AD900Pro - Mega-Copy - Key-Crypt Pro - AD100 Pro - T-Code Pro) (http://www.aniltools.net)

chris1955
5th May, 2010, 11:18 AM
The chinese Zed-Bull are clones. You would not be able to register on the Zed-Bull site to receive updates or Technical support.

kasim_izmir
5th May, 2010, 11:47 AM
The chinese Zed-Bull are clones. You would not be able to register on the Zed-Bull site to receive updates or Technical support.
Yes , true ; Also zed-bull very expensive in the turkey only.. Cheap in the other countries...

z786
5th May, 2010, 05:37 PM
has any one come across a clone for the new ad100??
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:maYt5gDWnb4oKM:http://www.keyscodepro.com/images/AD100Pro/ad100pro-1.jpg (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.keyscodepro.com/images/AD100Pro/ad100pro-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.keyscodepro.com/&usg=__CEgJPwrMpOHzeHzdr5tHEj6953o=&h=3780&w=4701&sz=1214&hl=en&start=6&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=maYt5gDWnb4oKM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dad100%2Bpro%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3 DN%26tbs%3Disch:1)

senyor
14th May, 2010, 09:19 AM
Hi everyone!

If you have any key programming tools, you must have cryptowork incode & outcode generator for Ford mazda jaguar mercury lincoln. Because this software gives you %100 correct incode.
Regards

paul_12345
14th May, 2010, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone!

If you have any key programming tools, you must have cryptowork incode & outcode generator for Ford mazda jaguar mercury lincoln. Because this software gives you %100 correct incode.
Regards

Why is every post of yours just promoting cryptoworks, it hasn't even any relevance to this thread

Also I've just ordered a $500 zed-bull clone so I'll let everyone know whats its like once I receive it.

obdmaster
14th May, 2010, 08:19 PM
Why is every post of yours just promoting cryptoworks, it hasn't even any relevance to this thread

Also I've just ordered a $500 zed-bull clone so I'll let everyone know whats its like once I receive it.

Paul please keep me updated as what the zed bull clone is like where you buy from m8

paul_12345
14th May, 2010, 08:31 PM
Paul please keep me updated as what the zed bull clone is like where you buy from m8

I'll let everyone know once received and reviewed, dont want to give them any advertisement unless they are worth it :)

Seen one company since thats got one advertised at $770 that says its got full zed-bull functionality, and others that say its currently around ad900 level, so we'll see.

bbmotors
17th May, 2010, 08:29 PM
hi i just got back from turkey and went to zedbul factory.and purchased the the original tool and there programmer.the guys there were fantastic they even gave two days trainning,for free there support structure is unbeliveble.the original is not expensive.i would recommend to buy the original

ghkarim
17th May, 2010, 10:10 PM
@bbmotors :
can you inform on price of original ZedBull ??
Does it work with tokens or unlimited in time ?

regards

P&D
17th May, 2010, 11:04 PM
Hi all
I have heard that the clone's of the Zedbull has 500 tokens.

After they are used you may aswell throw the unit away because there is no way of updating it with new tokens or software is this correct ??

Thx Phil

paul_12345
18th May, 2010, 01:52 AM
Not got the programmer yet, but just found a website selling it for $600 with a download, I downloaded it and its zed-qx 2.02 software labeled zed-bull on the rar.

So its not looking good so far, although by the sound of it there seems to be a older clone with zed-qx and a newer version which is either just out now or due to be soon.

Probably a week before I get mine, so will update then

eozzy
18th May, 2010, 07:47 AM
Hi All,
Zed-BULL is completely a Turkish product produced by Istanbul Elektronik Anahtar Company. Also USA version is produced by them. Chinese Zed-BULL' s are completely a cheap copy of Zed-Qx- AD90 or some of them copy of AD900. They copied just the shape of Zed-BULL which is not enough to make all Zed-BULL applications with :)
Regarding to tokens, it is completely free and producer gives guarantee that tokens will never be charged... It is a kind of security and a protection for distributors. Token is easy to get if you have an internet connection. They have several small but important details in their device and PC software. They keep updating original Zed-BULLs, the latest update will be for 46 Crypto transponder cloning which is completely free of charge for Zed-BULL users again. Another point if anyone wants to meet them, ELF 2010 Convention will be held in Turkey between 28-30 May 2010 ( ELF2010 | HOME (http://www.elf2010.com/home-en) ), they will be there as well...
I am a loyal user of Zed-BULL and can give any details related to Zed-BULL to any member of this forum... :)

Regards to all,

eozzy

testourii
19th May, 2010, 11:05 AM
@bbmotors :
can you inform on price of original ZedBull ??
Does it work with tokens or unlimited in time ?

regards

You have ZED-Bull distributor in Tunisia, you can ask him to get answers to all your questions.

parapilot
19th May, 2010, 05:40 PM
agree, the copy is very old ad90 copy in a new case, and does not have half the functions of the zedbull. Its an excellent tool, and is cheep enough to get the real thing. The guys at zedbull are great!

See you all at ELF

J

rzoltan
19th May, 2010, 07:11 PM
Do NOT buy Zed-Bull from China... Piece of sh*t. Same for chinese AD900.

obdmaster
19th May, 2010, 07:15 PM
Do NOT buy Zed-Bull from China... Piece of sh*t. Same for chinese AD900.

And how do you know this m8?

I ask because everyone said "clone xprog-m is piece of shit", when i bought mine, now everyone knows there not and has everyone has one.

Is this first hand experience or as meat-head would say "The word on the street"

rzoltan
19th May, 2010, 07:20 PM
And how do you know this m8?

I ask because everyone said "clone xprog-m is piece of shit", when i bought mine, now everyone knows there not and has everyone has one.

Is this first hand experience or as meat-head would say "The word on the street"

Yes, it is first hand experience. I have a trade company in Hungary, I've sold 2 AD900s and 1 Zed-Bull last month. Due to customer complaints I had to pay back the money... Since that we're selling originals only.

paul_12345
19th May, 2010, 09:00 PM
well the suppliers have stated that the version out was the zed-qx in zed-bull casing.

But by the sound of it theres a new version coming out or is just out that is actually a zed-bull clone.

The place I've ordered mine said it wouldn't ship untill the 20th may as its a new product. so hopefully it is a full zed-bull clone.

Time will tell

ghkarim
19th May, 2010, 09:54 PM
You have ZED-Bull distributor in Tunisia, you can ask him to get answers to all your questions.

I always prefer to buy from main producer of device for 3 reasons :
- Get the maximum of warranty .
- Quick feed back and fast support : I haven't to wait until distributor ask main tech support if havn't issue for mine pb.
- in 99 % get better price .

Thanks for your interest but you didn't answer to questionof topic.

bimmer-2
20th May, 2010, 12:41 PM
please can you pm me with the address and phone number for zed-bull in tunisia please thanks kevin

atesbocusu
21st May, 2010, 02:12 PM
Zebull orj best

ramhalo
21st May, 2010, 02:56 PM
zedbull original is a better buy as the obd applications works like a bomb.i used the renault cable to code megane cards on scenic and megane.it draws pincode and codes key with remote and the eeprom applications works well to code keys from dumps plus it shows the type of ecu and chip to remove.a better buy than the ad900.ive attached some application list files.plus the bonus of it is the all new ford cable which does the incode outcode automatically.I use this machine everyday so it works.dont forget the thanks tab.go directly to the turkey site for a list of distributors in your country./www.istanbulanahtar.com. by the guys and gals the clone is an ad900 clone in zed bull casing with zed qx software:celticparty:

aydinxcan
21st May, 2010, 09:01 PM
Zed-BULL Haber Portal? (http://www.zedbull.com/)

obdmaster
21st May, 2010, 09:15 PM
zedbull original is a better buy as the obd applications works like a bomb.i used the renault cable to code megane cards on scenic and megane.it draws pincode and codes key with remote and the eeprom applications works well to code keys from dumps plus it shows the type of ecu and chip to remove.a better buy than the ad900.ive attached some application list files.plus the bonus of it is the all new ford cable which does the incode outcode automatically.I use this machine everyday so it works.dont forget the thanks tab.go directly to the turkey site for a list of distributors in your country./www.istanbulanahtar.com. by the guys and gals the clone is an ad900 clone in zed bull casing with zed qx software:celticparty:

Think i will wait to see what my friend paul_1234, has to say about his clone but too be honest the original isnt that expensive for what it can do, sorry just clicked add to cart at hickleys and then they add the dreaded vat so its

Qty

Part No.
Description
Price

Subtotal

ZEDBULL
Zed-Bull Transponder Tool
@
? 1,295.00

? 1,295.00

Delete

Subtotal
? 1,295.00

VAT
? 226.63

TOTAL
? 1,521.63

Hickleys :: The Zed-Bull Transponder Machine (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/zedbull.php)

So with the dreaded it aint cheap lets wait to see what paul says

bimmer-2
22nd May, 2010, 02:03 PM
Hi all i found the distributor for zed-bull for tunisia in sousse went to see him nice man very helpfull
the cost of the zed -bull from him was
zed-bull 1650
obd renault 650
obd opel 750
dawoo/chev 550
fiat 650
vag 650
toyota 750
ford 750
total 5,400 euros
all prices are in euros
but what he was telling me is that i can only use it in tunisia as i live in the uk and work in tunisia i cant take it back to the uk and use it there ,and the same if i buy it from hickleys in the uk ...and some times i work in frince i would need to buy 3 of them just thought i would let you all know

paul_12345
22nd May, 2010, 08:10 PM
Little update: supplier is taking the p*ss a bit think they haven't got them in stock and are trying to hold out until they do.

Going to give it a few days then will escalate with paypal and get my money back and go with someone else, unless they provide tracking asap.

The website I ordered from hasn't got it listed on their site, but their site is linked with another who has it 'in stock' but haven't responded since I asked them again if they had it in stock ready to be sent.

Dont really want to name either as I think it would be more advertising for them rather than bad as they are quite cheap on most things, but they both want $480 so anyone thinking of ordering of a site which have them for $480 pm me the site and I'll say if its the same one.

bimmer-2
23rd May, 2010, 09:44 AM
just a little up date had a email from zed-bull in turky saying Hi Kevin,
If you buy your device from UK, you can use it in France UK and Tunisia.
Just when you change your location you should inform me to change your location also from our server.if this helps anyone

paul_12345
24th May, 2010, 02:20 PM
News!

I've now got a DHL tracking number.

Also I've got some info from one of the sellers.

The say that there was a old version that was a rippoff, but there is also a new version released 15th may, that is the proper zed-bull clone.

They sent a screenshot and its version 5.08 dated from march last year I believe.

Went on hickleys and their manual has got a screenshot of 5.05 but on the website it says v7, but says version 5.03 on the bottom which I assume is the firmware version.

The screen shot the supplier sent looks similar to the pic in the hickleys manual not like on there website.

So looks like the new ones should be the real deal, but maybe using slighly old software, but by the looks of it theres not too much difference. Looks like it could have VAG obd but looks like it might be before the renault obd :(

Will update once received - thats if I receive a new version not old

paul_12345
24th May, 2010, 02:23 PM
just looked at the renault obd pdf doc posted on here, and it says created oct 09 so dont look good for renault feature.

*edit - just been confirmed lastest version is v5.08 for the clone - I asume it will be the same for all the clones.

obdmaster
24th May, 2010, 10:55 PM
just looked at the renault obd pdf doc posted on here, and it says created oct 09 so dont look good for renault feature.

*edit - just been confirmed lastest version is v5.08 for the clone - I asume it will be the same for all the clones.

so v5.08 as no renault obd m8?

adamgr
24th May, 2010, 11:51 PM
I do not have a clone
But on the Zedbull software its not the firmware that will have Renault OBD listed

as all extras are requested via incode - outcode
to add each lead (renault,opel,ect)
also each OBD lead is different A,B,ect
with their own serial number and firmware inside
updated via their server

also you need their server to copy 4D and probably ID46 when released soon

tokens are requested via incode - outcode (500 a time)

mine had a database mismatch with their server from new
opel listed (but not owned)
every time I updated software, firmware or tokens
my machine got blocked and deleted

So I would save your cash for now
it was Not easy to resolve even with a genuine machine
and support

cant see them getting a full working version
Interesting to see if they can though

HTH Adam

paul_12345
25th May, 2010, 12:32 PM
I've got the zed-bull today, 1 big problem it needs a login card, which the seller either hasn't put in or I has either fallen out or took out by the chinese customs :( not having much luck

however I can confirm the hardware firmware is version 5.

software version is 5.08 (you have to install 5.06 first the copy over 5.08)

The clones come without any obd lead attached so obd is out of the question.

It has 55 eprom functions that look like they will work ok.

The tokens say 286 not sure if it will go down as I can't start it up without the card!!

I will upload software and pdf later.

paul_12345
25th May, 2010, 01:30 PM
My suppliers gone back to silent mode again FFS - why can't they just give a simple answer even if its I will let you know later etc :banghead:

I've given them a week to sort it else I'll have to have a backup unit (if it works with the replacement card) and vag-com 908 cable for free once I start a chargeback, and name and shame them.

Anyways...

Zed-bull manual
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/391405315/__BULL-BULL.pdf____.pdf.html)

V5.06
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/391405277/Zed-BULL_Setup_v506.rar.html)

V5.08
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/391402969/Zed-BULLv508.rar.html)

obdmaster
25th May, 2010, 09:05 PM
I've got the zed-bull today, 1 big problem it needs a login card, which the seller either hasn't put in or I has either fallen out or took out by the chinese customs :( not having much luck

however I can confirm the hardware firmware is version 5.

software version is 5.08 (you have to install 5.06 first the copy over 5.08)

The clones come without any obd lead attached so obd is out of the question.

It has 55 eprom functions that look like they will work ok.

The tokens say 286 not sure if it will go down as I can't start it up without the card!!

I will upload software and pdf later.

Hope you get login card m8, and if you do hope tokens dont go down like on a chinese mvp.

If they do go down it wont take long to use 286 m8, watch this video of bmw ews key making and watch the tokens go down bottom left of screen.

YouTube - Zed-BULL BMW EWS sistem Eeprom uygulamas?

paul_12345
26th May, 2010, 12:28 AM
Thanks.

Just thought I may of misunderstood the supplier

Due to them not responding with info on them 'getting stock' or posting it etc I opened a paypal dispute.

I sent them an email saying its got a login card page, they first said 'please cancel dispute', then I said I wouldn't cancel until it was seen working then they said 'we have sent it to you' I first thought they meant they sent it with the programmer then with the sudden silence I emailed them threaten chargebacks etc.

But thinking now that they might of meant they wanted me to cancel the dispute so they can receive the money as paypal will have held it, so they wanted some insurance with the card and was going to send it after the complaint was dropped.

Hopefully they'll clear it up soon, maybe they are coming across at being quite good at English but they could be real bad at explaining in English

As for the Zed-Bull..

The case is pretty much the same as the ad900 (Cloneking shape one) in terms of the cheap matt red plastic and blue inserts.

Screen is pretty much the same quality and colour

Dont look like too many advantages over the ad900, few more eprom applications, main one is transponders production from blanks, I like the transponder database too

As for the oringal - it does look like it could be a really good tool, with the opel/vag/renault obd functions, but I bet these will all cost a lot for each function so probably would be better of with cryptoworks / renault commander clone (if it works)

paul_12345
26th May, 2010, 12:32 AM
Will update on the token situation once I get my card or another unit!

bimmer-2
26th May, 2010, 01:03 PM
hi all i just would like to ask as a newbee to all this.. if (and it its a big if) someone had the money to buy the zed-bull or the The MVP what would be the best and the eazyist to use thanks lads

paul_12345
26th May, 2010, 01:26 PM
hi all i just would like to ask as a newbee to all this.. if (and it its a big if) someone had the money to buy the zed-bull or the The MVP what would be the best and the eazyist to use thanks lads

It would depend what you wanted,

With the mvp you will need to go to the car to program keys, you will be able to do some car keys that you can't clone with zed-bull etc, you will also be able to remove all keys and only add the ones which the current owner has. But may need pin code. But will be able to program some remotes in.

With zed bull etc you can only copy certain keys, you will need more expensive transponders and you can't remove keys if the owner needs the 'lost' key removing, but wont need pincode

-----------------------------------------

Received a 'pickup advised' tracking number so hopefully have my card soon.

For anyone thats interested, the Zed-bull clone looks similar to the ad900 inside, one board with the cpu - atmega2561, connections board and screen/keypad board. Lots of space inside - kind of adds to the cheap feeling as you can hear the hollowness when handling it.

Will take some pic if wanted.

obdmaster
26th May, 2010, 01:32 PM
It would depend what you wanted,

With the mvp you will need to go to the car to program keys, you will be able to do some car keys that you can't clone with zed-bull etc, you will also be able to remove all keys and only add the ones which the current owner has. But may need pin code. But will be able to program some remotes in.

With zed bull etc you can only copy certain keys, you will need more expensive transponders and you can't remove keys if the owner needs the 'lost' key removing, but wont need pincode

-----------------------------------------

Received a 'pickup advised' tracking number so hopefully have my card soon.

For anyone thats interested, the Zed-bull clone looks similar to the ad900 inside, one board with the cpu - atmega2561, connections board and screen/keypad board. Lots of space inside - kind of adds to the cheap feeling as you can hear the hollowness when handling it.

Will take some pic if wanted.

I eagerly await your review of clone m8, and token and function situation m8. Make sure you keep us updated m8.

paul_12345
26th May, 2010, 01:42 PM
Got info from one of the other suppliers

By the looks of it there are at least 2 versions of the newer zed-bull clones.

This is the other one ; http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9429/zedbulllogininkey.jpg

Mine looks the same case, but has the green screen rather than the blue

The red key is the login 'card' for this version.

bimmer-2
26th May, 2010, 01:55 PM
thanks paul_12345 for your reply... so if i dont mind going out to the car, the better of the to is mvp you would say... thaks all

paul_12345
26th May, 2010, 01:59 PM
thanks paul_12345 for your reply... so if i dont mind going out to the car, the better of the to is mvp you would say... thaks all

Probably provided you can either get the pincode or you make the customer get it from the manufacturers.

Although you could always look at the manual and create a list of cars you can do without pincode and only offer these cars, then once you get some ???? then buyer more tools

bimmer-2
26th May, 2010, 02:57 PM
i think i read somewere that the manufacturers dont want to give out the codes a lot of the time. what about a cloned mpv from china r thay any good to start off with and the book MIKE HYDE’S TRANSPONDERS from 1995 to 2010. is there any softwere out that i can buy to get the codes from the cars.. as you can see i dont know much about it all but im trying to learn about it all thanks for all your help lads

obdmaster
26th May, 2010, 03:30 PM
i think i read somewere that the manufacturers dont want to give out the codes a lot of the time. what about a cloned mpv from china r thay any good to start off with and the book MIKE HYDE?S TRANSPONDERS from 1995 to 2010. is there any softwere out that i can buy to get the codes from the cars.. as you can see i dont know much about it all but im trying to learn about it all thanks for all your help lads

I have clone mvp for around 2 years, good build quality. on vw can extract pin code and for some makes can program engine ecu,s, plus the tokens never go down. Im more than happy with mine, but mine doesnt have ford europe just ford usa?

bimmer-2
26th May, 2010, 04:10 PM
I have clone mvp for around 2 years, good build quality. on vw can extract pin code and for some makes can program engine ecu,s, plus the tokens never go down. Im more than happy with mine, but mine doesnt have ford europe just ford usa?
is there a ford europe on the clones or just the ford usa dos anyone know please

ramhalo
26th May, 2010, 05:02 PM
the only ver that has ford euro is ver 4.8 on the t300 which a m8 of mine is using to code the pats 3 systems.the newer versions all have ford usa as its a clone of the tcode usa which mainly has ford usa models on.i stand to be corrected.

damih
27th May, 2010, 11:17 AM
Hello,where i can buy a good Zed bull clone?

thank's for your replay

ramhalo
27th May, 2010, 03:03 PM
buy the original.better support and updates free.find the distributor in your country.the clone may be cheaper but in the long run the original will be better

obdmaster
27th May, 2010, 03:12 PM
here is pic of clone from one supplier

paul_12345
27th May, 2010, 04:07 PM
buy the original.better support and updates free.find the distributor in your country.the clone may be cheaper but in the long run the original will be better

I seen somewhere prices that arn't too bad for the unit, but then pay extra for the eprom functions, pay extra for the obd functions.

Not only that but you have to pay for tokens as well as paying a decent amount for each function to start with.

Also without obd / id46 - the zed-bull hasn't got that much more then the ad900 clone

If you said original zed-bull full package including opel/vag/renault/ford obd - eprom functions - and it had id46 clone, didn't have tokens or very cheap tokens and was $3000 then it would look good

bimmer-2
27th May, 2010, 06:00 PM
hi all just seen on e--y item number 130392223464 dont know if clone or not might be worth a look for someone

paul_12345
27th May, 2010, 08:43 PM
hi all just seen on e--y item number 130392223464 dont know if clone or not might be worth a look for someone

"U.K seller, item comes direct from China wholesaler"

?750 rip off - most well known websites have it on for around $700

obdmaster
27th May, 2010, 09:58 PM
"U.K seller, item comes direct from China wholesaler"

?750 rip off - most well known websites have it on for around $700

Have a look at the guys feedback, all hes sold previously is tattoo ink.:cheer:

Have you got your login code key card paul m8?

adamgr
27th May, 2010, 10:37 PM
Guys just to clear this up

the genuine zedbull does use tokens
but they are free. Not purchased
It?s just a security process
you just request more. no money to pay

you buy the module/OBD lead that?s it

HTH Adam

paul_12345
27th May, 2010, 11:29 PM
my card departed china yesterday so should have it very soon.

---------------------------------

As for zed-bull original - fair play on the tokens.

Ok how much for zed-bull + eprom + all obd, including all cost in the UK.

Also with most of these tools - how many of these companies are doing 100% of the work, research and development and how many of them are reversing other tools?

I would imagine it wouldn't be to hard, as even if you can protect the cpu etc, you could always intercept the comms between coil and transponder

paul_12345
27th May, 2010, 11:36 PM
Also as prev said the zed bull can't do much more than the ad900 clone if you exclude the obd.

So I can't see how the cost of the original is justified (the clone price is only just IMO so far) unless id46 cloning comes out soon and is free.

Had a bit of info from one of the suppliers that said the clone is updatable but only with firmware they will provide.

So will be interesting if id46 comes out and what ever they use is cracked for the clone.

adamgr
28th May, 2010, 12:03 AM
Ok how much for zed-bull + eprom + all obd, including all cost in the UK.

Also with most of these tools - how many of these companies are doing 100% of the work, research and development and how many of them are reversing other tools?

I would imagine it wouldn't be to hard, as even if you can protect the cpu etc, you could always intercept the comms between coil and transponder

hickleys
ZED ?1295
OBD VAG ?595
all other OBD ?650 each
eprom ?450
all plus vat

Really there all at it I bet even Zedbull & Ad900

You can mask software and hardware
but you can't mast the data written to the transponder

as for ID46
I do hope it free as it?s only a copy function after all
standard copy functions are included with the ZED
Probably via server free or standalone at extra cost
I hope so anyway

I let you know when I see it next weekend

Adam

obdmaster
28th May, 2010, 07:47 AM
Just asked my supplier about, the functions of the copy zed bull. My supplier sent me this document:

So the copy zed bull has lots of missing functions, the original is looking better to me at the moment.

Fallen
28th May, 2010, 08:41 AM
Guys just to clear this up

the genuine zedbull does use tokens
but they are free. Not purchased
It?s just a security process
you just request more. no money to pay

you buy the module/OBD lead that?s it

HTH Adam

Zed bull user manual says...

"There are 2 types of tokens, one token is device token, which is free of
charge and the other one is Pc token which is used for Eeprom & Mcu
applications and transponder production applications(with charge)."

From this, I take it that they DO charge you for tokens when reading and writing from eeproms. This is not a problem in my book, so long as they don't have to PAY for the application before you can use it.

paul_12345
28th May, 2010, 03:42 PM
So the 'dont use expensive precoded transponders - use blank ones' doesn't look that good if you have to pay to do it, as the precoded ones aren't much more than the blanks and you can get a better range.

----------------------------------

key cards on route from heathrow so looks like I wont get it till Tuesday now.

Anyone know if DHL will let you pick it up without them attempting to deliver it first? I know most companys dont allow it.

bram380
29th May, 2010, 02:12 AM
Additional information about the Zed-Bull:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/392741062/Zed-Bull_User_Manual__v1.1.pdf)

isaky
31st May, 2010, 07:32 PM
is possible update a new version for id46?????

Fallen
2nd June, 2010, 04:22 AM
I just had a chat with a supplier who told me they had a 7.1 version.
When I pressed them for information about the token system, he advised me not to buy it as it was "unstable".

Think I will hold off on this for a while :)

adamgr
5th June, 2010, 08:26 PM
Just to update
on a genuine Zed bull
ID46 is a free update
copy to TK60 via server
Released soon
Fair play on their part I feel

So that?s another plus to get a real one in my eyes

HTH Adam

damih
7th June, 2010, 01:30 PM
Hello any info Paul ?

paul_12345
7th June, 2010, 09:10 PM
Can confirm that the tokens do not go down.

It also precoded a fiat id48 ok.

Will update on other features later

obdmaster
10th June, 2010, 08:34 PM
Hi paul, wandered how getting on with zed bull clone . Are eeprom functions working m8?:proud:

paul_12345
11th June, 2010, 02:02 AM
Only tried a few and it works ok, to be honest theres not much difference in the ad900 clone eprom functions to this version number zed-bull clone.

It also did the fiat eprom from a blank id48 which the ad900 can't so I've got every faith it the rest.

Just changed a few bytes on a pcf7936 to test the hitag, and thats working ok

Just need to order some tpx1/2 and get some 4d/4c keys that need copying to test them.

But I think it can do what it says, probably not really worth the extra from the ad900 clone for most people, unless the id46 comes out and is cracked.

ramhalo
11th June, 2010, 03:34 PM
I seen somewhere prices that arn't too bad for the unit, but then pay extra for the eprom functions, pay extra for the obd functions.

Not only that but you have to pay for tokens as well as paying a decent amount for each function to start with.

Also without obd / id46 - the zed-bull hasn't got that much more then the ad900 clone

If you said original zed-bull full package including opel/vag/renault/ford obd - eprom functions - and it had id46 clone, didn't have tokens or very cheap tokens and was $3000 then it would look good
When we bought the machine most of the software were preloaded.the pc tokens are free as well as the machine tokens.its just a security feature to prevent a thief to reuse your machine.the few thing you pay for is the zedprog modules and obd leads and 4d copy module and some of the new software being released...but in my book its still worth it as the updates for firmware pc and obd are free..the other nice part of the obd cables

ray-ray
11th June, 2010, 03:56 PM
they also just release a fast quick reset for ford,less than a min. to program. you can add a other $1,100.00 to the tool.

paul_12345
11th June, 2010, 04:58 PM
When we bought the machine most of the software were preloaded.the pc tokens are free as well as the machine tokens.its just a security feature to prevent a thief to reuse your machine.the few thing you pay for is the zedprog modules and obd leads and 4d copy module and some of the new software being released...but in my book its still worth it as the updates for firmware pc and obd are free..the other nice part of the obd cables

I know the lastest version has more eprom functions but who would pay for most when you can get a ad900 for ?200.

What updates are free?? extra eprom functions which you have to pay for when you use them.

The only main update will be id46.

The obd would be ok if they released one lead for X amount and then did free updates to other cars. But if NASRATECH pull their fingers out then you'll be able to get opel and ford obd from them less than zedbull prices.

You can get renault explorer original just over $1000 and probaby cheaper once certain places get stock in.

ramhalo
12th June, 2010, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=paul_12345;632694]I know the lastest version has more eprom functions but who would pay for most when you can get a ad900 for ?200.

What updates are free?? extra eprom functions which you have to pay for when you use them.

The only main update will be id46]
Dear Zed Bull Users.

Zed-BULL new firware update is going to be released this week, 5.15v.

Additional features on this version are as given below

Zed-BULL ( Firmware version 05.15 )

- Modules 77 to 90 have been added to Zed-Prog applications to Zed-BULL screen menu.
- Cloning 46 (Hitag2) transponders to TK60 application has been improved.
- In the 14th module of Zed-Prog, Producing transponder that directly starts the car has been added.
- In Ford OBD Applications, You can manually enter the INCODE, when correct INCODE couldn't be calculated.
- Some software bugs in Chevrolet, Opel, Fiat and Ford OBD cables have been fixed.
- 4D-65 transponder recognition improved.
- Some software bugs about 44 and 45 transponder productions in Zed-Prog have been fixed.
- Challenge-Response Authentication application now can be used by PC programme.
- Reading 46 transponders has been improved.

Zed-BULL users are going to receive update information and OTP to their registered e-mail addresses, before these OTP e-mails to the customers i am sending all users' OTP passwords in a file to you in order to reduce your support time during update. Devices that is not in the lists has not registered to our server yet since we dont have their e-mail address and company details. Please return these details to us for each Zed-BULL.

Auto update feature for both Zed-BULL firmware(5.15v) and PC software (7.2.0 version) is available with 7.1.3 version PC software-

- Firmware update: Settings/ Update / Device Update / Control Update

- PC Software Update: Settings/ Update / PC Software Update

If customer has PC software earlier than version 7.0.3 and / or Zed-BULL Firmware Version earlier than 5.00 auto update feature will not be available, in this case contact with us.

During Zed-BULL firmaware update possible error messages that user may receive are as below;

01: HitagS Problem
02: Blocked device
03: IP Problem

04: Package problem
05: Update Not allowed
06: Status Problem

07: E-Mail not registered

In case of receiving any of these error messages please return these details to us,

1- An outcode from Zed-BULL
2- PC software version (should be 7.1.3 for auto update feature)
3- All modules' serial number that this Zed-BULL user has

4- E-mail address

5- Country that Zed-BULL is being used

With Zed-BULL also Zed-Prog should be updated to 1.06 version which i am sending in attached. Also i am sending all latest update files for other modules in attached.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

7.2.0 version PC Software:

1- Eeprom applications increased up 90- Free Update

- 77. modul (Clio3, Mod?s)
- 78. modul (Aprilla Scooter)
- 79. modul (Mazda Denso ECU)
- 80. modul (Mazda Mitsubishi ECU)
- 81. modul (Peugeot, Citroen BSI)
- 82. modul (Chery)
- 83. modul (Ford)
- 84. modul (Renault Espace)
- 85. modul (Toyota Avensis 4D)
- 86. modul (Nissan NATS-5)
- 87. modul (Hyundai)
- 88. modul (Ducati Bike)
- 89. modul (Nissan 46)
- 90. modul (Chevrolet)

2- Image file feature to start the car for 14th module added
3- Many auto detections added to the software
4- Many new pictures related top the eeprom applications added to the software
5- For the 60th module type car, 8C transponder manual programing added to the software
6- Pin Code generating from Hyundai- Kia Car keys upto 2010 year added as a charged package software
7- Menu of Getting eeprom-MCU data from Zed-Prog improved
8- 46 Crypto Cloning added to PC software. For this application user should have "46 Cloning Package" in their Zed-BULL which you can request from us. It is free of charge
9- 40 Chery transponder production added- Free Update
10- Peugeot- Citroen- Hyundai- Kia- Honda- Mitsubishi L200 - Opel Vectra-C(315 MHz) added to Transponder production menu- Free update
11- New transponder types of Suzuki added to the Transponder production Menu
12- "Help" added to PC Software- which will be a great help for users

Hope this answers some of your questions paul.i know its a bit of a headache where the obd cables are concerned as one cable for every car would be nice.if you think about it especially for the price you gettiing it at,its 4 machines in one and as far pincodes for renault are concercerned the zedbull works miracles:stupido:this is just my opinion and im sure there are some others who would agree with me.some machines are worth it if you buy original and some arent.sometimes its even better to have both.just my opinion....:proud:

paul_12345
12th June, 2010, 05:42 PM
Hope this answers some of your questions paul

Not really as I said any update on the eprom functions aren't free as you need to pay as you use them.

As for the obd its not really an all in one as you have to buy each lead seperate, also this is a disadvantage as far as I'm concerned if the zedbull needed repairing your without all tools, rather than having seperate obd leads.

Just the ID46 that could be usefull

rodrigonicolas
12th June, 2010, 08:55 PM
hello guys, I did the test work original Zed Bull and does everything it says it does, for example, said that Nissan prepares ID46 transponders manchester, I schedule one with the Zed Bull and did not recognize the vehicle.

ramhalo
13th June, 2010, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=rodrigonicolas;634406]hello guys, I did the test work original Zed Bull and does everything it says it does, for example, said that Nissan prepares ID46 transponders manchester, I schedule one with the Zed Bull and did not recognize the vehicle.[/QUOTe

what year model is the nissan vehicle?Rodrigon...tsome of the newer nissans use renault 46 transponder which has to produced from reading of ecu dump..

ramhalo
13th June, 2010, 04:41 PM
Not really as I said any update on the eprom functions aren't free as you need to pay as you use them.

As for the obd its not really an all in one as you have to buy each lead seperate, also this is a disadvantage as far as I'm concerned if the zedbull needed repairing your without all tools, rather than having seperate obd leads.

Just the ID46 that could be usefull

its not that i disagree with you paul its the fact that the price of the zedbull is almost half the price of the ad900 pro fully loaded and if i purchase all the obd cables available and the zed prog machine plus the extra software then it will technically work out the same as an original ad900 pro.but this is in South Africa.maybe the distributors charge differently in other countries for different but as far as the updates are concerned we dont pay for that and the tokens.

key-maker
15th June, 2010, 09:54 PM
buy the orginal its from Turkey

obdmaster
15th June, 2010, 10:06 PM
buy the orginal its from Turkey

In one post your boasting about havin original xprog-m and saying that on tms370 you never have problem. Then in another thread your asking how to change files into bin format by means of software? Files coming from your clone TMS370. Why have a chinese TMS370 clone, when you have original xprog-m or do you?lol

Now your saying buy original ZED BULL, do you have one?lol

Or have you a clone?

Or do you know absolutely nothing about the subject?lol

bram380
17th June, 2010, 12:19 AM
In one post your boasting about havin original xprog-m and saying that on tms370 you never have problem. Then in another thread your asking how to change files into bin format by means of software? Files coming from your clone TMS370. Why have a chinese TMS370 clone, when you have original xprog-m or do you?lol

Now your saying buy original ZED BULL, do you have one?lol

Or have you a clone?

Or do you know absolutely nothing about the subject?lol

Hi Obdmaster...., I will to order ad900 clone.
Need advice about ad900 clone.
How many % this tool working ?

marcus5
17th June, 2010, 02:22 AM
Hello Paul and can find out where you purchased zed.bull clone? The price?
Thank you in advance

ray-ray
17th June, 2010, 05:13 AM
i have been useing mine for 3 months and still in the dark. they have a bad support and there forum is weak.there tool is not stable ,honda unlock does not work at all. bought it from the turk ,just have nothing to follow. a few modual support 1% of bmw but they do'nt share that info.

ramhalo
17th June, 2010, 05:13 PM
i have been useing mine for 3 months and still in the dark. they have a bad support and there forum is weak.there tool is not stable ,honda unlock does not work at all. bought it from the turk ,just have nothing to follow. a few modual support 1% of bmw but they do'nt share that info.
im using mine for about the same time.coded keys for vehicles which t300 could not.renault obd works well an saving up for ford obd.once you get to use the machine more the easier it gets as goes for any other machine.the support isnt that great i agree but whose support is?i would advise you to do your own research as to how the apps work on the machine,i did..hope this sheds a little light on your darkness:proud:

obdmaster
17th June, 2010, 08:09 PM
Hi Obdmaster...., I will to order ad900 clone.
Need advice about ad900 clone.
How many % this tool working ?

Im stilling undecided as to zed bull clone or ad900 clone m8, havent bought any .

the description of both tools on all chinese web sites are very vague to say the least. If someone could post what functions of both clone tools have worked and not worked, that would be a great help.

Much thanks obd

ps keymaker please dont reply.:giveup:

Invisible
25th June, 2010, 10:09 AM
I am also interested in purchase a clone,
I asked turkey people and they told me I must buy from a europe reseller, the price is very very high for that tool, 3.000€ :D, there is no eepromless version like uk.

At last they "sugested" they could identify and ban any non-european purchased zed, even if I live half of the year in uk I am supposed not to be able to use it while I go back home

3.000€ for that price I can buy rw4+clone and still save money, crazy

best regards
Invisible

marginal
26th June, 2010, 02:32 PM
How much did it cost you locksmith_turkey (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/181435-locksmith_turkey/)?

Thanks.

amro6
28th July, 2010, 02:10 PM
keep the good work

Alekso
2nd August, 2010, 12:26 AM
Original Zedbull is 1600 euro.Update is free,token is free,cloning 4D on eh2-tpx2-tk40 its free,cloning 46 on tk60 its free,reading pincodes from transponder renault and peugeot its free,coping from transponder to transponder for 40/41/44/45 its free,calculate pincode for kia-hyndai,transponder production its free,master key mercedes its free,90 eprom-immobilaser aplications...look how mach cost this updates for original ad900...
And the clone Ad900 and zedbull clone use software from transponic,and that machine stop to be produce about 3 years ago...practicly it dont make nothing.

marginal
10th November, 2010, 03:42 AM
Here's what I received from a chinese seller today: "Up to now, Zed-bull is stop to sell. There is something wrong with it. So I also suggest you do not buy any zed-bull from China." ...

gtmech
11th November, 2010, 11:50 AM
Here's what I received from a chinese seller today: "Up to now, Zed-bull is stop to sell. There is something wrong with it. So I also suggest you do not buy any zed-bull from China." ...

damn it, to late. And yes i also suggest dont buy zed bull from china, they are a piece of shit. Mine sometimes wont even turn on now, what a waste of money

ray-ray
12th November, 2010, 05:53 AM
zenbull many free things but it cost about $7k for complete product right....

marginal
28th January, 2011, 03:49 PM
Could everyone share the lowest price for an original Zed-Bull where they are?
I am mostly interested what's the lowest price in North America.

Thanks.

Automat
28th January, 2011, 03:51 PM
Could everyone share the lowest price for an original Zed-Bull where they are?
I am mostly interested what's the lowest price in North America.

Thanks.

Check this guy out,
ZED-BULL (http://www.michaelhyde.com/category_s/389.htm)

Gotta log in for price......

marginal
28th January, 2011, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately it's for: " U.S. Locksmiths & Security Professionals ONLY." ...
I am a Canadian one ...

obdmaster
30th January, 2011, 02:30 PM
Original Zedbull is 1600 euro.Update is free,token is free,cloning 4D on eh2-tpx2-tk40 its free,cloning 46 on tk60 its free,reading pincodes from transponder renault and peugeot its free,coping from transponder to transponder for 40/41/44/45 its free,calculate pincode for kia-hyndai,transponder production its free,master key mercedes its free,90 eprom-immobilaser aplications...look how mach cost this updates for original ad900...
And the clone Ad900 and zedbull clone use software from transponic,and that machine stop to be produce about 3 years ago...practicly it dont make nothing.

Weve been threw this already, clone runs IEA software, not transporonics, had my clone 9 months earnt its money in first month.

Why do you always comment on a subject, you have no experience with, ok you might have original, good for you!!:rolleyes:

But your commenting about the clone, which you have no experience with obviously, because IT DOES NOT RUN TRANSPORONICS SOFTWARE, IT RUNS IEA V5.08:goodpost:

elaek
3rd February, 2011, 06:47 PM
Hi everyone,
I bought a new zed-bull clone (from China), and i ask if anyone can inform where can i get the update. My software is v508.

megaexplosionman
16th February, 2011, 01:23 PM
My zedbull clone cant program tpX2 , tpx3 or tpx1 , someone knows why ?

:sheep:

marginal
16th February, 2011, 02:16 PM

Because in order to do that, you have to connect with the original manufacturer online.

H.Wessel
16th February, 2011, 03:15 PM

ZB Clone can copy 4C to tpx1, 4D to tpx2 can not copy because you need to connect with the server and you can only connect if you have original one.
And ID46 to tpx3 even the original can not clone it

Regards
H.W

drivesure
16th February, 2011, 08:22 PM
the origimal does clone 46 onto tpx3

big633
18th February, 2011, 08:32 AM
AD900 CAN READ 4C CHIP
BUT CAN'T WRITE 4C CERAMIC CHIP
CAN ONLY WRITE 4C ELECTRONIC CHIP
BUT CAN WORK OR NOT I DON'T KNOW