PDA

View Full Version : Starview PVR USB

adamsm
13th November, 2008, 05:58 PM
How do you connect the starview box so computer recognises drive.

goto menu, then HDD Monde Change then enter 000 to get to PC, but then you have to enter 000 again then reboots but pc still doesnt see the hard drive.

Want to connect so I can pull the TV listings and use channel editor so my channels are in the same order as my Virgin box in my bedroom.

Can someone also email me the channel editor?

Thanks

satsmo
13th November, 2008, 06:23 PM
You cannot edit channel data on the SV4 just yet. Although there is a channel editor in development but no release date as of now.

adamsm
13th November, 2008, 10:21 PM
You cannot edit channel data on the SV4 just yet. Although there is a channel editor in development but no release date as of now.

Na its the 1st starview pvr that came out that i have got, so its the channel editor by the bish... did have it but laptop hard drive went corrupt so not got it now and ive not posted enough messages on here to be able to access the download area as of yet.....

satsmo
14th November, 2008, 12:08 PM
Have you got it now? Use the later SVCE version.

adamsm
14th November, 2008, 01:40 PM
Have you got it now? Use the later SVCE version.

no Ive not got it as everything is in winrar, and even if you go to the pc section on this board and download winrar, its still in winrar format arghh!!!!!

<Bangs head against brick wall> :-(

satsmo
14th November, 2008, 01:49 PM
Just download winrar WinRAR - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com (http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html)